Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
The fall of doodie /After math. (Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:06 pm
*whispers to other 3* hey, i dont hav a good feeling about that new guy... i think hes gay  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:09 pm
'Myotis, I will tell you a secret, I am the only surviving member of NUB, but I survived because the destruction of NUB headquarters attracted... Something... A light shone from the sky and before I knew it I was safely away from the ensuring battle, but not without the process of transformation already starting...' *rolls up sleeve to show entire Demonised arm*  

Pentigan

Proxy Shapeshifter

10,740 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 pm
"Long time no see Retsu." said Kesshin (Why is that guy lookin at me is he gay?) thought Kesshin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:12 pm
Moonflower ignores Kiero and sighs, "Our lord the Overseer ran around in the naked body of a young man, I don't think being 'gay' matters does it?"

Moonflower continues to fight the urge to murder Kiero, knowing that it is not the Boo way, and that is the only reason. She sighs, knowing it's going to be a LONG ten or so days.  

Graceful Cure

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:13 pm
*thinks: ys he looking at me? he mite b gay!*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:15 pm
Retsu thinks for a moment. "Wait Kesshin. Can you open a portal to my village, and can we go through the portals you create?"  

LALA Landd 111

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:17 pm
i was about to say that...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:19 pm
"Um....sure" *Kesshin opened a dark portal to Retsu's home town* "remember don't stray away from me or you'll get lost." he said a** he walked in.  

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:20 pm
*follows*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:23 pm
He gos into the portal. The village is full of broken down wooden building and is covered in snow.
"Yep the same when I left it about 20 years ago."  

LALA Landd 111

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:27 pm
*Kesshin stared at the village*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:30 pm
Retsu stand there and thinks about something his father told him. "The Snow buries the door and ice leads to it. The door will open when the light of the crystals a line with the sun." Looks around for the hints.  

LALA Landd 111

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:30 pm
*got lost* s**t! *is in a burnt down town with movment in shadows but u cant make out what they r*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:35 pm
*Kesshin looked around* (Where's the other one?) thought Kesshin then he opened another dark portal and went in to look for him. He eventually found him and dragged him out of the portal by his shirt.* "what did I tell you." he said irritated.  

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:38 pm
*glares at u* i dont take orders from some dark portal jumper! besides! i felt power in that town!  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff