Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rain Library [Destroyed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:26 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

"I see...and are you seeking an invitation into this organization?" She asked in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:32 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪Otogakure's silent note of madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

"Yes" he replied "The monstrous power of the beasts should not be controlled by mere mortals, only one already with the power of a god should be able to hold such power... The sort of power the leader of such a powerful organization would wield..." he said.

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:34 pm

User Image

"Oh..then i guess i should give you a test to see if you are eligible for the Akatsuki." She said with a smile. This guy seems different. She thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:37 pm
((God this is so lame >.< i should just give in and do the RP in a pointless way too lol ))  

Sindenky

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:41 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

"Are you a member then? Maybe even the leader?" he asked, it seemed pretty obvious but then again she could just be toying with him... But he doubted anyone who jest so lightly about the Akatsuki... Still he didn't like to make assumptions, she was probably powerful enough to not have to fear them.

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:49 pm

User Image

"Yes im the Leader...i will just say it, no need to hide it." She said with a laugh. "So then, are you ready for a test? Its very easy and simple." She said with a smile.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:51 pm
meh, i think i'm just gonna recruit Kemuri when they go to lunch. I doubt Nayley would mind, he is like the co-leader of the village after all.
Sin, when do you wanna do it? I'll be gentle in the test but it will be really long and thick (the time of course) so you might have to brace yourself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:56 pm
((i have village things i need to get set up, i promised squad 2 i would give them a mission or something. So i have that >.> ))  

Sindenky

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:56 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

"Oh? Easy you say? Okay, sounds fun" he smiled slightly, he hoped the test wasn't physical, his body was probably about as strong as an old man's...

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 pm
okay, after you give them the mission i'll go grab kemuri and treat him to ramen or something. and don't worry, when they actually become teammates i'll.... probably... dispell the genjutsu. xD  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:59 pm
((sweet, im off to bed now xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:03 am

User Image

"Alright...then follow me." She turned and waved at Noriko to gesture that she will be back. She then started to run through the never ending rain to the Hidden Rain Tower.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:06 am
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

He ran after Nayley, through the rain of the village.

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:56 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

Kuro entered the library, looking for where to put his scrolls.

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:30 am
User ImageAdam Nagareboshi
Red X, The Daredevil of the Rain

While having strayed into the library without his own notice, and looking at the scrolls not looking at the people outside, someone stepped up to him. A strange man stepped up to him, and had something ominous not only in his mystic appearance, but also a feeling. The man had a robe and a hoodie on that he didn't show his face, and stood 5 feet away from Adam.

The old man's voice could be classified as old and said "Are you one that goes by the name of Red X?" and Adam replied "Yes, you need something?" and the old man replied with a somewhat ashen look over his dark mouth. The darkness embedded his face so his expression could not clearly be seen, and he said to Red X "No, you see I have bad news for you, child.... Isildur Nagareboshi, and Zykyu Makyo's house..." before he could finish his sentance Adam apraoched the darkened man's face, and replied calmly "Do not fear... tell me." and the seemingly old man behind the dark robes replied "They died in a fire accident on the Nagareboshi mansion. They left everything to you... the heir oftheir legacy."

Adam remained calm, and at leasthe was happy about the last words he had spoken to his parents that were "I love you mom and dad. I'll make you proud." and they would've been very proud to learn that he had become a Chuunin so fast. Adam excused himself as he passed Noriko by, and Hiro, while he said "I'm sorry buds... I have some business to take care of." as he passed them by and went right by the door, and left off to the remains of the Nagareboshi Mansion.

(To Nagareboshi Mansion---> wink

X marks the spot
I am no one's clone, I am a hero
A hero is gonna come and save your life
How do you kill a man without fear?

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items