Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Light or Dark OCC. Check for Updates! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:22 pm
Swagless
No argument my a**. Rofl.

You avoided your character being hurt by deleting your posts, which was very stubborn of you.

But at least now you know about his powers, so it shouldn't happen again. :3

Swag why do you insist on trying to provoke a argument? It's a dead issue and leave it alone so please don't try and make it sound worse then it was by saying such this and name calling. Please try and not provoke a argument when Candy just said don't let it affect the thread. So am asking you to grow up and let it go.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:38 pm
Such a hypocrite. D:

If you truly 'grew up', you wouldn't have replied to that in the first place.

I know that you've been talking behind my back, saying that I've been threatening you. I'd love you to post some proof of that, since the only one who's been threatened was me.

A threat you couldn't even accomplish. How could you kick me out the thread if you don't even own it.

Your trying to make it sound as if nothing happened, but the truth is that you were too stubborn to continue on with something you didn't like.

If you can't accept that fact, your quite the child. Seeing as how this is an RP makes you look even more childish.

Also, this isn't affecting the thread, since it's obviously the OOC.

Either way, I refuse to continue talking with a moron/liar such as yourself. I hope you do actually grow up some time soon.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:32 pm
Swagless
Such a hypocrite. D:

If you truly 'grew up', you wouldn't have replied to that in the first place.

I know that you've been talking behind my back, saying that I've been threatening you. I'd love you to post some proof of that, since the only one who's been threatened was me.

A threat you couldn't even accomplish. How could you kick me out the thread if you don't even own it.

Your trying to make it sound as if nothing happened, but the truth is that you were too stubborn to continue on with something you didn't like.

If you can't accept that fact, your quite the child. Seeing as how this is an RP makes you look even more childish.

Also, this isn't affecting the thread, since it's obviously the OOC.

Either way, I refuse to continue talking with a moron/liar such as yourself. I hope you do actually grow up some time soon.

Swag Please just stop it already, There's no need for this and it's doing no one any good. I've sent proof of my claims and the Issue is dead so please just let go. I don't want to deal with drama like this even if it is in OOC it's not needed and it's doing no one any good so please drop it and lets move on and enjoy the RP ok? It's doing no good if this keeps going on cause it is causing nothing but Drama. So can we please move on from this and keep the Rp going.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:34 pm
It really disgusts me how you try to be so good-natured in public, yet your sending slanderous lies about me behind my back.

If you truly have claims of me threatening you in a PM, then post it here.

Do that, and I'll stop.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:40 pm
Here's the Proof now please stop it already. I shouldn't have to proof what I say for you to stop when you should stop anyways. But if this will stop the Drama then very well Here's your Proof.

Swagless
Why don't you just leave the rp? I myself am really ******** annoyed with you being here cause all your doing is getting in my way and ruining everything I try and do. It's best if you just leave the rp and stop being such a ******** c**k sucker cause if you don't I will find a way to get you kicked if I have to cause I really dislike you for the trouble you are causing me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:48 pm
Very nicely made-up.

Now, I'm going to screenshot that entire lie you just posted, send it to an Administrator of this guild AND of Gaia, and ask him or her to search my message history for that same message, and lets see what happens. :3

If that administrator finds out that you've lied and tried to frame me, you'll be punished accordingly.

By the way, it's obviously not me because your not using my font size nor color. That doesn't even sound like me. Rofl.

Nice try.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:55 pm
Oye, both of you, quit it!..gosh..how annoying.

Seriously. Not just one of you is an annoyance, but the both of you. Just drop it already. Whatever was done was done. The more you both egg it on, the more of a neussiance it becomes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:58 pm
He just tried to frame me.

You really want me to just let that go? ._.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Alpha_Rain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:12 pm
All right honestly that is quite enough. You both did wrong as far as I am concerned so you are both going to drop this issue and speak nothing more of it. Yes Swaggy he lied behind your back. Yes Roko he is a major pain in everyone's a**. Shut up, leave it be and don't touch it or I will smack the back of your hand with a metal ruler! ANY! QUESTIONS?!?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:15 pm
I already reported him, so I'm done with it.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:17 pm
now this is said and dealt with let's get back to enjoying the Rp shall we?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:20 pm
Ugh Fine. So be it. None the less Swaggy. Your getting two mails tomorrow. One of the normal and the second one is a surprise start.  

Alpha_Rain

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:21 pm
I see. o-o

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:27 pm
...Alrighty! ^____^

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:42 pm
Ok people listen up! I have been informed of a cretin sword and a bunch of characters and it seems to be creating a problem Im going to lay down some rules and I expect them to be folowed .

1. the creator of the sword must list all the rules in regards to the sword including under what conditions it can be used and under what conditions it can be defeated These conditions must be obtainable for some one in the RP some place so that the ultimate goal of the sword can be achieved.
the sword may not be an all powerful ultimate weapon that cant be wilded by any one or can only be wielded by one and can't be destroyed by any one.

2. you may not create a character who is suddenly perfect and automatically able to just walk in and do the one thing no one else can do or create some one who is immune to all forms of attacks, unless its decided from the beginning that this roll will be assigned to one player before the RP starts and is assigned by the creator to the player.

3. there is to be no use of the words "********", "d**k", a**-hole,"p***y", "Fagget", retard" or "Antidisestablishmentarianism" or any word containing all or part of said words. and you must never misuse the Necronomicon

4. all characters and objects must have clearly defined strengths and weaknesses and you may not automatically just happen to have said weakness in every one's pockets, nor shall you have characters suddenly get over there weaknesses.

E. Bruce Campbell automatically wins any fight too stupid to continue arguing over.

VI: If I have to come back to this thread one more time I'll feed your sword to a giant beast and then you won't have a sword any more. you don't want that do you? no. No you don't. nobody wants a beast eating there sword, exspeshaly not for Christmas. Well there was this one guy...but he was weird, we won't even get in to that the point is I have a beast and a license to use it as well as the athority and power to bring such a beast in to an RP, its that or the Death Star or maybe a an asteroid or a black hole...well what ever point is I will rain doom upon you if Im summened once more upon the battle field, doom I say Doom doom! Dooooom! bwahahahaahahahaahahaha ...Its my Guild and I can do what ever the bloody hall I darn well please and if I say theres a sword eating beast there bloody well better be one by the time I get back. And I'll here no back talk from you in the back row...the one whoes lurking the thread the whole time contributing nothing to the plot you Llama stuffing wanker, I'll hit you with a fish and toss you on your bum I will I will.

δΈƒ. you will not spread rumors or false information about other players you will not post what was said in PM to make any one look bad or take things out of context or make junk up.

Ate: My existence is sad and lonely I don't actuly GET 1x1 RPs any more every PM this month or so has been guild related no body wants to play with me because they're all doing home work or watching Twilight.

Nein: nd Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. Amen.

-Y + X -Z / W [ AB *(Q - V)] solve for 10 when x = 2 + the hypotenuse of a triangle * Pi to the 2nd cubed. : if you can't work it out just add whom ever is bugging you to your ignore , PM me there names along with a quote or link to what they did that ticked you off and I'll add them to the naughty list then ban them if I keep seeing them acting up like a pest, try to resolve your issues with other mods whoes job it is to do this unless your problem is with a mod,

keep all 10 of these points in mind they ARE law and if you know who put the Ram in the Ram-a-lam-a-ding-dong please tell me.

thank you and ahve a good day.

P.S. don't press the red button.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas