Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:48 pm
2/10

She activates her Byakugan, still feeling shocked at the gust of chakra she felt when activating it. She makes hand signs and does diagnosis on the wolf, looking at the spot it had been cut with the kunai. "ok..so its not TO deep."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:50 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Alright well you seem in a hurry so I will teach you three at once, but I need your help in this kay?" Arekku said as he got his blades stabbing both his arms. As he winced in pain he took a deep breath,"Well okay here it goes the first one is Tekishutsu (Extraction)." Arekku said as he took he made a seal as best as he could and then, placing one hand on the first sword and started to remove it slowly as it came out some blood was spilled out,"Okay I hope you saw closely cause that really hurts... Next is the Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation." Arekku said placing his hand on the wound and it changed the blood dripping from it as it closed up the wound. Arekku wound was closed now as it started to heal by itself though before it closed he took her hand and cut it open a little,"As the blood from your hand goes to my arm, its called Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)." Arekku said as his wound finally closed up he moved his arm to her,"Be careful I do need my arm."

Tekishutsu (Extraction)
Description: When a patient’s body has a foreign object in it, such as the point of a shuriken, a senbon needle, or an arrow, it is important to remove the object without further harming the patient. Using this technique the medical-nin places their hands on either side of the injured area and uses chakra to very carefully manipulate the surrounding tissues in order to remove the object without causing any further damage. Depending on the severity of the wound and nature of the object, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to remove it.

Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
Description: A simple healing technique. The user uses his chakra on a wound to make the blood there coagulate and stop bleeding. This is primarily used as a preliminary treatment option as it does not close wounds. The bleeding from superficial wounds can easily be stopped but deep wounds can require several minutes to stop.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

3/10

Luna practices the hand seals of the jutsu, slowly, in the air, so she does not hurt the wolf when removing the kunai "i feel like this is animal abuse...:  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:51 pm
4/10

She practices it again and again until she is finally ready, and can do it with somewhat ease. She puts her hands on both sides of the cut and begins the jutsu.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:52 pm
5/10

She slowly manipulates the tissue surronding the cut, pushing the kunai out slowly. The wolf whimpers, but does not seem to be in to much pain. "Don't worry young one, this will be over soon."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:53 pm
6/10

The kunai finally comes out, and Luna places it in a metal tray next to her. "Ok, time to move onto the next part." She takes a deep breath and contines."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:54 pm
7/10

She again practices the hand seal for the Blood Coagulation, making sure she would not hurt the wolf in the process, and makes a small cut with a kinai in her own hand.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:56 pm
8/10

She practice making the seal and closes the heal on her own hand. " Ok, I think Im ready to do this."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:57 pm
9/10

She makes the hand seals and places her hands over the cut made from the kunai on the wolf. As it begin to heal she smiles, never feeling so releaved in her life. "I can finally help someone."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:01 pm
10/10

She cleans the cut of the wolf and it stands up and licks her face. She smies "Your welcome. Now let's go find Arekku." The wolf let her get on it's back as it raced and found Areku with Noa. She approaches them. "Arekku-sensei, I finally did it!" She gets off the wolfs back and bows. "Im sorry for interrupting you sensei. But Ive finally accomplished the jutsu you taugh me. See?" She shows the part where the wolf was once kut with a kunai. She takes one out of her pouch and she hands it to him, cleaned and good as new." I thought you might want it back." She smiles.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:26 pm
Kuromaru started to travel in the direction of Arekku's scent. He began to run faster and faster taking longer strides and only stepping with the tip of his toes. He felt light on his feet almost as if he was flying. All he wanted to do was become faster. He began pushing himself more and more. He dropped down to all fours in mid-run. He was a tad faster on his feet running on all fours would work out his arms. His dogs closely followed behind or their hind legs. Even though they were just like him they were a bit slower than him.

Kuromaru kept track of Arekku's scent and kept a steady pace towards that direction. He would get there in about a day. Suddenly he heard a growl. It sounded more playful than threatening. Kuromaru stopped dead in his tracks and Tsuki and Haimaru were already on all fours ready to strike. A large black wolf walked from behind a tree. It was Kiba. "Hey there Kiba." Kuromaru said petting the wolf on the head. "Ya think ya could keep up with us?" Kuromaru asked. Kiba growled and jumped. "I guess that's a yes." Kuromaru said. They all took off in the direction of the scent of Arekku. Kiba brought up the rear suprisingly just a few feet from Tsuki and Haimaru.

Kuromaru and the others soon arrived at a small cottage. There he saw a few figures standing in the distance. 'We made it,' Kuromaru thought,'I thought we never would've made it.' "Hey that you Sensei?!" Kuromaru cryed out while racing up to the small cottage.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku seem to into what he was doing that he barely notice anyone around him, as Luna got close he smiled as she shouted for him though he thought he heard something else as he made a seal when he saw Kuro, "Well that's great Luna." Arekku said with a nod as he looked at the wolf wound as he soon as he saw Arekku he started to growl at him, then he saw the kunai and simply nodded no,"Nah keep it, a little reminder of your new friend here."

As he then turned back to Noa and looked up,"Well we got lot's to do don't we, first you must learn is Shindan (Diagnosis)." Arekku said as he took out a syringe from his pocket,"This is my own special poison it's highly dangerous and well you got to figure out what it contains comprende?" Arekku asked as he showed her the seals and made his hand and touched shoulder and look through Noa's body system he smiled as he found something interesting though he would keep it to himself for now. As he then made added chakra to his mixture before injecting himself as the poison was seen flowing through. Arekku seem pretty calm though he was getting extremely hot as he tried to concentrate,"Oh okay the next part is also knowing to... keep yourself clean using your chakra, Kiyomaru (Cleanse)." Arekku said as he rubbed his head,"Now try to figure out what type of poison I got in me as well what else I (coughs) is in my body and what not."

CLONE WITH KURO
"Hey Kuro what can I help you with?" Arekku said as he was suddenly behind him in a mere blink it seem he was always there as he then put his hands into his pockets.

Shindan (Diagnosis)
Description: The first step in treatment is understanding the problem. With this skill a shinobi uses their hands to carefully probe a patient for problems. This technique is preformed by kneeling over a patient and slowly running both hands over their body, looking for signs of injury that may not be visible to the naked eye. It can detect things such as internal injury, improper heart rate, non-apparent bone fractures, poisoning, and disease. A ninja of higher rank has learned to use this technique to perform a rudimentary examination of a body to determine cause and time of death. A Genin using this skill takes several minutes of work to determine the nature of a problem, a Chuunin takes less than a minute and a Jounin requires only a few seconds.

Kiyomaru (Cleanse)
Description: It is not always possible for a medical-nin to practice basic hand washing and other procedures. This technique has the effect of instantly removing bacteria, dirt, blood, and other contaminants from the user’s hands, lower arms, and face. It also insures that any breath that comes from the user’s body will be free of any bacteria or infectious disease. This technique can also be used to clean the wounds of others in order to prevent infection from bacteria. It the event that the medical nin is using this technique to prevent infection of an injury that has been inflicted upon them, it is used as if the shinobi were using it on somebody else.

The poison jutsu I put in myself
Name of Jutsu: Aka Doku ((Bloody Poison))
Rank of Jutsu: A
Range of Jutsu: None
Jutsu's Element: None
Description: It is a specialize Medical jutsu, that uses the poison made by the ninja. The first part of the jutsu is they use there own blood as the poison administer then combine with a small powder and it transform into a potent poison. They can be made before hand or at the spot then the user can put it into weapons the effects happen when the person is cut by the weapons though the poison at that dosage only able to get the person in pain and paralysis, but a larger dosage will give the full effects of the poison which would need to be administer by drinking or by a syringe. Bloody Poison has long lasting affect on a person such as numbness, internal bleeding, and pneumonia. The poison isn't the only thing in the powder if not that where the numbness is cause, the internal bleeding is cause since inside the mixture there is powder glass to cut up the inside as it flows through the body, the sickness is caused by a simple after they extracted the blood and have mixed it all together, the sample isn't pure this is little bacteria by adding there chakra they make it grow stronger and more dangerous bacteria, the problem with that is that they must add the chakra in 3 hours or the bacteria just die so it must be added before. The other reason the blood is added into it is to make it impossible to track the blood, the ninja either has two options one by changing the DNA encoding to be none and once in the blood they take the properties with there chakra as they administer it or change there blood encoding to O so it be more likely to be accepted into the body. The first one higher level of Medical nin can easily perform while the lower can as well but not if they planned to administer without a syringe, it is a very complicated jutsu so most time people are only able to use four times if they are at Jounin level while Sannin or Kage eight times.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:47 am
Noa Hayato

Noa nodded as Arekku-sama explained her some things she should try. She though it was better to handle quick, because the poison seemed to take toll very quick.
She performed the handseals and placed her hand on Arekku's shoulder. Immiatly she felt his body. Not just like touching, but she knew what was inside it. It was vague at first, but when she concentrated she was able to see what was inside.(1/1*)

She pulled back, knowing she should also perform the other jutsu, Kiyomaru. She performed the handseals for that one and uttered the words. The medical ninja let her chakra run through her own body, cleaning every bacteria that came out and in her body. Her hands were clean of bacteria, as was her breath. She smiled. This was a handy jutsu (1/1*)

While keeping the cleansing jutsu active, she performed Shindan again. The kunoichi placed her hand once more on the Kusakage's shoulder, examining his system. She found some rather interesting things, while one quite shocked her. There was something inside his body that wasn't human. She passed by that fact and concentrated on the poison she came across.
' The poison... it's a weird mixture of things. The easiest thing to get out is that your blood is part of it. Your chakra is also running through it, it gives strength to the poison. The last ingredient of this thing is a powder I never encountered before. The powder contains powder glass as well. This poison is capable of hurting your insides and nerve system. It's a very dangerous poison, you shouldn't use it just to learn me how to do Shindan', Noa ended. She thought over her knowledge for a bit and then came up with a question.

' If I am able to find chakra sources in your body that aren't human, and knowing about your bloodline, you must know what has gotten into me. I just know where people are due their chakra and I don't know what it is. Do you have any idea what it might be?'

[[* -1 post for being medical, -1 post for body sacrefice sensor]]  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:46 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku patted Noa on her head though he felt like he was burning up himself and he simply smile at her being worried,"I decide how to teach and this is my style okay!" Arekku exclaimed at her.
"Plus I'm planning to tech you that medical jutsu, though it is dangerous so be careful who and how you use if I ever do teach it to you, and well that jutsu is perfect for teaching fast medical." Arekku said since the poison attacked the body in so many ways.
He then showed her a series of seal as his hand glowed green,"I can research it, but your the first person I ever encounter with something like that." Arekku said as he then put his hand on his head and he seem to get less red and back to normal."Ondochousetsu (Temperature Control) it helps for high fever as you redirect the heat with your chakra, now next is Tekishutsu (Extraction), as you might not know the poison removal only removes that poison, so in this one you got to use a more advance stage to remove the powder." Arekku said as he made a small gash on his skin and started to remove the powder from his body system,"See though this might be too advance for you so.... just remove it from my hand okay." Arekku said though he did a series of seals and he showed her again,"But before that I got show you Dokunuki (Poison Removal)." Arekku said as he touch his liver with a ball of chakra and at first it was clear though after he expel it from his body it was completely dirty then Arekku stabbed his hand with a kuna,"Well get to work!" Arekku exclaimed as he waited there for her.

"So Noa how far can you sense someone?" Arekku asked as he waited for her to start treating his body before his own chakra kicked in and did that for him.

Academy
Tekishutsu (Extraction)
Description: When a patient’s body has a foreign object in it, such as the point of a shuriken, a senbon needle, or an arrow, it is important to remove the object without further harming the patient. Using this technique the medical-nin places their hands on either side of the injured area and uses chakra to very carefully manipulate the surrounding tissues in order to remove the object without causing any further damage. Depending on the severity of the wound and nature of the object, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to remove it.
Genin
Dokunuki (Poison Removal)
Description: This technique does not cure a poisoning; it simply extracts a portion of the poison and prevents immediate death. This technique allows a medical-nin enough time to prepare an antidote for the poison. This technique can also be used to slow down the effects of a poison used against the medical-nin so as to give them time to escape or prepare an antidote for themselves. A patient will still die from a lethal poison even if this technique is used if the poison is not treated. This technique is less effective against highly advanced poisons.

Chunnin
Ondochousetsu (Temperature Control)
Description: Normal body temperature can be disrupted for one reason or another and this technique is used to restore it. It can be used to treat abnormally high or low body temperatures either by using chakra to infuse the patients body with heat or by using chakra to siphon off excess heat. It is not required for the medical-nin to continue to use this technique in order for it to be effective but unless the cause of the abnormal body temperature is solved then it will occur again over time.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:08 am
Noa Hayato

Noa nodded. She sucked in all the information she gained.
'Hmm, if a kage hasn't seen it before it must be serious', said Noa to herself, but out loud.
She eagerly followed the movement of Arekku, concentrated on everything he told her about the medical jutsu. She should be able to apply them fast.
' I suppose I start with the poison, because that is taking most toll on your body', Noa said, as she formed the seals to extract the poison. Her hands started to glow lightly, and she laid her hands on Arekku's hand. She concentrated on removing the poison from his hand, but it would not come out. She released the jutsu and thought again. She then formed the seals again and poured her chakra in his hand and sought out the poison. She then trapped the poison in her jutsu with her chakra, so the glow around her hands was dirty, although not as dirty as his hands were before.(2/2)

' I can sense someone from about half a mile to a mile, it varies a lot on the situation. Sometimes I am not able to find anyone at all', Noa said, while she applied Tekishutsu. She formed the seals and searched for the powder elements. She found them, and with every minute she learned about the poison, she was sure she didn't want that poison in her body ever. That poison was evil.(1/1)

The next thing she was going to was more difficult then the first two jutsu's. She reached for Arekku's forehead after she formed the seals. She felt that his forehead was a bit warm, because the poison had stayed in his hand. She knew she had to regulate the heat with her chakra, but when she concentrated, only her hands got warm.(1/10)
She pulled herself together and tried again. No one had ever died of hard work. This time didn't happen anything either (2/10)
She tried again, now concentrating on making something with her chakra that would cool his head down. She managed to get herself cold hands instead of lowering the temperature(3/10)
She sighed, this jutsu was hard, but she wouldn't give up untill she had nailed it perfectly  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:16 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Haha you give us more credit than we deserve Noa, though I meant that I never met someone that can do that at all." Arekku said as he showed a series of seals as she tried to do the current one,"Well with this last one and the one I"m about to do you should be at a comfortable level of Medical for your rank an can relax more in how much I teach you."

As his hands glowed green again he place them on his cut hand it started to heal slowly,"Well that is pretty far! And quite the useful skill, I wish you were from Grass we could use someone with that skill." Arekku said as he rubbed his head,"Well this one is Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor), it's quite useful really." Arekku said as he showed his healed hand as she attempted the other jutsu.

chunnin
Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)
Description: The user concentrates chakra into their hands creating a ball of healing chakra. This chakra when concentrated will repair physical damage to another person. This is the first stage of Chiyute taught to all medical-nin, it is not possible to advance past stage three without this technique. The effects of this technique are limited to superficial cuts and injuries though it can reduce the severity of more serious injuries

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out