Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Koi vs. Rahenno (Gate Battle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:09 pm
Rahenno backed away from the sand jumped back to end of the cage. He didn't want to get in the way too much but he knew Mikyo knew what he was doing. So He now decided to build chakra. Rahenno grew another tail and then one more. Up to five tails, he was still in complete control. Rahenno could easily turn nine tail second state and use his pure chakra blast, but that would cause be to risky. Even in 5 tail state, he could end up hitting the wrong target. Rahenno formed a Cyclone Rasengan in his left hand and formed a Tsunami Rasengan in his right. He waited for his moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:38 am
(And, now I could run. The pillars are removed meaning I can use an Instantaneous technique, and then using many of them, I could drain my chakra, and just hop all the way to my library. But I won't, at least, not yet.)

Koi smiled, as the shuriken hit the shadow of the flying Kohnaro. As the sword would fly at the steady clone, it would jump over and roll, dispelling it's Kage Mane, also dispelling it. Koi was quick to divert his attention to the already caught one. This was simple to explain. As Kohnaro had jumped up to avoid the shuriken, the moon being the only light source, it would actually make Kohnaro's shadow larger. Koi was quick to make 3 shadow clone's now. The first one shot out it's shadow, attaching it to the immobile Kohnaro. Since the clone didn't have wings, Kohnaro slammed into the ground heavily. The clone got into Kohnaro's position, then stood up, watching the demon stand up as well. "Apparently, our petty tricks are enough!" The three clones yelled at once. Now was the other two clone's turns. The first shadow clone would run to the left of Cocarn, while the second one would run to the right. They both looked up at Cocarn, who was blind, and held up their hands. A large beam of pure lightning would shoot out of their hands, and would continuously be aimed at Cocarn. While Cocarn was busy with the lightning, Koi turned and looked at the unable to move Kohnaro. "Your time is up Kohnaro. I'll burn you, and then eat your demonic ashes!" Koi yelled as he lifted his headband. The Mangekyou Sharingan was revealed, and Koi was smiling. He then flashed through several seals, and watched as the eternal black flames erupted on Kohnaro's face. Bokun was quick to run over and create a sort of shield around Koi, in case Cocarn managed to attack. Koi was still aware of Rahenno, and took note that he had created the Rasengans.

Koi has 96 Jutsu left.
S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
73 Gennin Jutsu
60 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
18 S-Rank Jutsu

((Ok. You'll want an explanation I'm guessing? Ok. When you lift an object up, the higher it is, the larger it's shadow. The shuriken were aimed for the shadow, thus they would have hit it. After the clone dodged your sword, it dispersed. Then Koi created 3 more shadow clones at a chakra point each, and was able to attack Kohnaro with a Kage Mane and attach it, while the two shadow clones ran after Cocarn and shot out lightning beams and attempted to electrocute him. I then activated my Mangekyou and used Ameterasu on Kohnaro's face hoping to melt the flesh off and burn him from the head down. Since he can't move, there shold be no possible way to defend this. And as for Cocarn, if he tries to attack me, Bokun is around me in a circle, ready to defend me, and then attack whomever attacks me.))  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:20 pm
(Can we have a time limit? Like 48 hours? I honestly just want to train, kill the people on my kill list and then Get Rich or Die Tryin' like 50 Cent would say... I'm either becoming a Kage or not.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:52 pm
§_Scrapples_§

(So can I remove this thread since Koi is banned now?)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:31 pm
((Maybe we should just let them post killing him? I know I can just have Fenrir pop in and do it if you want to go ahead and remove the thread.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:32 pm
((why did Koi get banned?))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:35 am
((Koi was banned? *high whistle* well what happens now?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:37 am
((Crew is still talking about it, but I got dibs on his body.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:27 am
(Can I have the eye then, Fenrir?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:46 am
((Sure, I don't mind.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:48 am
(Your awesome, you know that?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:52 am
((I know. cool ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:53 am
So here's the thing, most of his stuff kind of goes poof, including his body so nobody gets it. This is to ensure he doesn't think that we did this just for his stuff. I'm not sure what we were going to do about this fight and his other RPC though. I just know that everything about him was pretty much going to disappear with no way to get it back.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:57 am
Ok. Um, Ishmail I need to talk to you through Pm.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:57 am
((How boring. stare Couldn't we spice things up a bit by offering his body for money or in a tournament or something? And why should we care if he thinks we did it just for his body? One, we're not. And Two, he's banned!))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff