Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:00 pm
elaise looked roarke " he is a bit of an idiot sometimes, but he means well." she said as they finally caught up with the others. she climbed down from the horse and looked at the others. The water vapour in the air continued to swirl around her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:01 pm
Onyx's eyes narrowed as he flipped, then landed with a smacking sound, landing, surprisingly, on a small rock in the edge of the lake. His eyes were fixed on Tarik. "Let's see how you handle the darkness now," he whispered, the dagger in his hand glowing now before it shifted forms.
User Image
Black flames crackled angrily around his blade, the wind whistling around him.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:05 pm
Acos finally got Tarr out of the water, than joined Onyx.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:13 pm
Tarik scoffs at Onyx, "Good luck with your little toy."

He nimbly dodges his attackers.  

Mario Dragon

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:16 pm
Acos sent out blasts of pure darkness at Tarik. Tarr tried to charge, but he had sand in his hooves.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:55 pm
Slayer smiled as the guardians attack his master

" Guardians , i killed one of your kind before , I will kill again "

He focused his energy " Come to me my minons of the dead , Come to this world " He chants over and over again

He focused his remaining power on his master " Master leave this place , go and find the stones , take my wife and bring her to safetly i will stall the guardians as long as possible "

Slayer Eyes turned Red and he took out his sword " Lets Dance guardians " he said in a calm tone  

Slayer The Wise

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:04 pm
Skurai came rushing back to Loch Ness to find his half brother when he saw the guardians battling Tarik. Those idiots. They'll never survive. He saw Eiji up in the air and launched himself off his horse and grabbed Eiji in the air "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! WHY DID YOU COME TO ME?! WHERE IS MY SWORD YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GET?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:19 pm
Eiji watched as Acos and Tarr performed rather laughably, he pulled up as they almost flew into him. He then noticed his Skurai launching after him in a fury. He winced as Skurai started to yell as him and gently put a finger on Skuria's lips to silence him "Well it's nice to see you too?! To think I thought you'd be dead." Eiji looks away from Skurai, appalled by Skurai's actions and concern for the sword. "Not to fear though. We brought you the sword, now if you don't mind. I have a future to save." Eiji was preparing to dive down into the fight, but something held him back.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:25 pm
elaise stared at slayer, her eyes gleaming slightly as she drew her sword from it's sheath and took one step closer " you may have killed one guardian but you will not kill anymore." she said her voice sounded louder than usual. the water vapour in the air swirled around her even more creating a mist around her, she could feel the stone onyx had given her against her neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:39 pm
As Eiji headed towards the ground Skurai held him in place with Telekinesis. "Your not going anywhere little brother...we have much to talk about. But before we talk, you need to take me to the sword. Dont worry, nothing will happen to your friends"  

SkuraiX

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:42 pm
Eiji pulled on his reins and flew back up staring at Skurai with anger in his eyes. "What?! What makes you think that I will put our little reunion over helping my friends and getting revenge?! The man that looks like he is from this time period has your sword."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:07 pm
"Dont act all self rightous with me! Whats wrong Eiji? Are you mad at me? At what I've done? Your probably saying to yourself, why is he doing this? Or maybe your angry because theres missing gaps in your memory and you cant understand why. You remember those memories I put in your head? Well...lets say I kept a lot memories from cause I knew you couldn't handle the truth. Also some of them are fake memories...I'll let you figure out which ones are real or not. Think is over while I get my sword." He flew down to man with his sword. It was time for him to finally make the trade.  

SkuraiX

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:20 am
Eiji was caught off guard by the thought of fake memories. He began to ponder on it for a moment, but was then awaken from his daze by the sound of clashing swords. His confrontation with Skurai was made him almost oblivious to the battle at hand. He turns back to see both Acos and Onyx dealing with Tarik and the others dealing with Slayer. There was an odd aura coming from Slayer that came off as wind blood. Eiji has no idea what this means but the stone around his neck seemed to and it made it apparent that Slayer was the one that he needed to fight. Even with his memories back, real or not, Eiji already know that he is not ready to face Tarik.

Eiji kicked his horse sending it diving toward Slayer. He unsheathes his two katana, which had changed once again over the course of time as his stone consumed him. As he dives down he whips both blades over his back, "You wanna dance so badly?! WELL GO AHEAD AND DANCE!!" He then the lashes outward sending a flurry of wind blades spiraling toward Slayer.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:08 am
((what stone does elaise have? I missed that. My pc modem is broken so Im reading this on my iPod.))

Tarik fights off the attacks but decides that he has more important things to bother with than the guardians. He sends a giant blast of water at them and flies off with Slayer's wife.  

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:40 am
Onyx snorted as Roarke stared at him, though Onyx exhaled suddenly, shooting straight at him. He leaped over Roarke's head, landing between him and a dark armored soldier. He rammed the blade of the black sword up under the being's chin and out of the top of its helmet. Pale aura flared before the armor collapsed without anything holding it together or up in a form. He spun, standing back to back with Roarke, who was doused by the surge of water. He barely noticed the odd effect it was having on the Chaos Fang. The ancient sword was flickering with an odd silver-purple glow rapidly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games