Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:30 am
NUR

User Image

((RAWR))
((I'm back, sorry for making you wait Naito wink ))

"Thanks" She takes the manga and takes a big couple bites of it. Utterly delicious and juicy in every bite. Shoko feels a much needed regained strength coming back to her. "I can't drown silly." Shoko bites her tongue slightly and looks up at the sky. Taking in all the beauty like the mystics of old she tries to gain a higher knowledge of that with which she perceives and that which she perceives.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:49 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Haha you actually post when I'm least active =P haha well I'm back now and don't worry about that))
"No problem, well you never know really what's someones capable so I got to be worry." Arekku said with a small wink at her as he took a bite off the mango enjoying it for a while before he just breath out with a pleasant look on his face not really caring about how relaxed he looked,"You seem really contemplated now a days it's different from your usual self, though don't get me wrong it's nice seeing you this relax." Arekku blurted out with a big grin.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:39 am
NUR

User Image

Turning her head to Arekku she can only smile as she listens to him speak. "Thank you, I've just been thinking about life. I'm starting to get older and life is starting to change...I don't know. Shoko eats the rest of her mango and sits up wondering what she shall do next.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:56 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku suddenly hugged her tight from where he was sitting,"Well Shoko there's more time than actual life, so you shouldn't think to hard about it or you just have it pass by you." Arekku whispered as he hugged her.

As he let her go he just gave a light smile and just sat there being as carefree as ever,"Though I do see why you would want to think it makes sense. I'm here for ya whenever you want, I doubt I'll ever be to busy for ya haha so don't worry about asking." Arekku said as he sat there next to her.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:50 pm
NUR

User Image

Caught by suprise Shoko hasn't the time to hug Arekku back she can only accept the hug by nestling herself close to him. Shoko places her hands on the ground and kicks herself up so she is crouching near Arekku. "I think it's time I train more." Shaking her head up and down cutely Shoko wants to train more to prove to everybody that she is just as strong s they.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:32 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well Shoko I'm here if you need a guinea pig or anything." Arekku said as he just stay there smiling gently at her seeming pretty relaxed. Though he stood up slowly and in a really lazy matter, he stretch out as soon as he was standing straight.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:10 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoko smiles. "Well I might as well take that offer then." Accepting Arekku's offer of him being a little test subject for Shoko's training. She knows full well she is far lacking in the grass jutsu which she so fondly grew up wanting to and eventually learning.

Opening her mind and scroll within which contains many grass jutsu with the exception of S-rank grass jutsu. Which Shoko must acquire before trying to learn said Jutsu.

Practicing her plant evolution skill Shoko just crouches near the grass trying to practice on putting her chakra into seeds and thus the seeds be shaped into new and interesting plants (other than just grass)

Shaping her chakra within the seed, this is a very labor intensive part of Shoko's training as it is like one giant puzzle fit into they tiniest molecular size. Finally done shaping her chakra within the seed Shoko throws it to the ground so it enters it and gets buried slightly.

Making the handsign she needs for the jutsu Shoko focuses on the seed, but has trouble finding it, since it is so small.

Finally having the seed located Shoko focuses her chakra and allows it to burst out of the seed. As it does the seed bursts with many tiny roots that spring out of the ground.

It takes a quick second for the roots to gain in size and start entangling around Arekku.

Bankon no Jutsu (Entwined Roots Skill)
By planting a seed in the ground and infusing it with chakra, the user causes roots to burst from the ground below an opponent and entangle him or her. The roots are hardened with chakra, making them harder to break then normal.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:17 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku looked as the vine tangled up around him and just stood there looking at her as he let it get all the way he concentrated his strength so it be at the level of an average ninja as he tried to get out though had no luck in it as he moved,"Well it's sturdy that's for sure Shoko, so I guess you should try the Kusaton: Kakon no Jutsu (Grass Element: Root of Evil Skill)." Arekku said smiling as he just hum a little tune as he waited there.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:54 pm
NUR

User Image

"Woah..cool jutsu." Shoko smiles whilst reading her scroll. "You know your jutsu thats for sure Arekku." Shoko smiles as this jutsu will be the perfect follow up to what she just learnt.

Practicing again on flowing her chakra into the seed Shoko knows full well if she messes this stage up she will mess up the whole jutsu. It takes such a precise touch which will take Shoko much time to quicken.

No good for battle uses at this moment. It is just taking Shoko far too much time to concentrate her chakra into the seed.

Finally thinking she has it down Shoko throws the seed to the ground thus burying it slightly. Making the one handsign needed for the jutsu Shoko concentrates her chakra but nothing happens.

Trying again the roots spring forth from the ground in attempt once again to chain and grab at Arekku instead of stabbing like they should.

Focusing her chakra into another seed. it this time once thrown to the ground evolves just as it should. The roots spring forth from the ground whipping around violently at first until Shoko gains control of the roots and their spiked ends all point towards Arekku.

Shoko laughs as she sees the scene unfold. "Haha, got you in quite a position their now don't I Arekku-senpai." Shoko only recently has thought of calling Arekku by the title of senpai as partially a joke. Since she has always seen him as an equal to her yet he is officially the kage. Shoko sees it as necessarily hysterical to call him by the official title reserved for humbility to teachers.

Kusaton: Kakon no Jutsu (Grass Element: Root of Evil Skill)
Although this jutsu uses the same principle as the Entwined Roots Skill, the Kakon's aim is quite different. While the previous version consisted of chains which bound the enemy, this one was designed especially for killing purposes. More potent, the Kakon jutsu makes similar roots sprout from the ground, but this time their ends are made sharp like spears, aimed at impaling the enemy. If the attack fails, the user can even make the root revert back to its original form and bind the enemy.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well I been teaching for awhile now you sort of just memorize them." Arekku said as he grabbed the roots getting cut at the palm of his hands though he just ripped through it though as he moved he got stabbed in multiple places though he seemed okay with it as blood just started to spill out of Arekku,"Ouch I forgot how strong those thorns where haha, hey your a weapon nut right? Why don't ya try Kyougo no Akiraka (Weapons of the Plain)." Arekku said as he did the seals himself and he would grabbed random weapons made of grass one being different than the other, though he barely caught that he was called sempai and he started to laugh a little as it seemed pretty strange especially coming from Shoko. "Though it's just a suggestion, there so much more to add to your arsenal."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:49 pm
NUR

User Image

Smiling Shoko looks at Areku "Ugh I think i'm just about done training for now. It has been a long time. Since i've really really trained in ninja arts." Shoko strips off her clothes. Leaving her in only her underwear she smiles and dives into the water swimming around for a little Shoko lays on her back atop the water smiling to herself she kisses the sky and embraces the sweet sensation of the moment that is.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:06 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Well that's good then so......" Arekku was saying then looked at her wide eyed as he stood there as she suddenly stripped trying not to seem to into it though he was pretty much speechless at the moment,"Wow your really beautiful..." Arekku blurted out suddenly still locked in small trance of her appearance. Till she went into the water and started to swim as he snapped back into his little trance that she made him fall,"Ahh I guess I should wash off the wounds at least." Arekku said as he just took off his shirt and went to the water and soaked it as he cleaned his wounds off from earlier, his open wounds were already closed as he concentrated at what he was doing mostly relaxing in the coast.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:03 pm
NUR

User Image

laughing Shoko looks over to Arekku. Then swims under water gracefully her body moves through the water she has become quite natural and comfortable in the aqua state. Swimming right under Arekku. Shoko resurfaces slowly. Parts of her body that are especially newly acquired by her age rub against Arekku due to Shoko's miscalculation of how well bodied she has become. "Your so cute when your nervous." Her hand glides along Arekku's stomach and chest feeling where his wounds are.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:21 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is Fun"
User Image
User Image

The young teen just looks at Shoko quite surprise by her sudden advancement on him, as he felt her touching him with her cold hand he just looked calmly for a while though he was extremely nervous. Arekku wasn't use to such attention as he sort of just cringe time from time for awhile though he gulped down. He then moved his hand toward her face though it shook at first it quickly sturdy itself as it touched Shoko on her cheek,"I'm not so... good at this." Arekku stuttered a little. Not to sure of it was okay or not or if he was getting the wrong idea he decided to at least try as he attempted to kiss her on the lips.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Keep Smiling, even if you're WEAK!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:09 pm
NUR

"Nope your not." Shoko accepts Arekku's kiss, while their lips are locked Shoko tugs Arekku underwater She makes them descend all the way to the bottom of the lake. Which is quite deep by the way. Arekku probably not sufficient in water jutsu he must remains lip locked to Shoko if he wants to breath. Opening her eyes while they kiss Shokos hair waving behind her in the water, Arekku looking cute underwater as well. Shoko lets her lips glide off of Arekku's momentarily so he would know to open his eyes. Smiling underwater Shoko looks so sirene so peaceful. Before Arekku drowns to death Shoko locks lips with him again to make sure they can start to resurface once Arekku is ready.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff