Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:40 pm
((Heh, yep.))

Fairheart kept staring at Centaris until Xaio spoke. He looks over to Xaio before looking back over to Centaris and saying still angered "... I'm going back to New York. I don't want to see anymore dragons now!... or I may return to slaying dragons on site. You may come or stay if you please, Xaio... but I wouldn't expect you to leave as soon as I have... because you just LOVE dragons... I've got to take my rage out now... I might be back once I calmed down, but I might not." He then twists his ring three times and teleports back to his apartment where he walks into the bathroom and locks it behind himself. He then begins punching the bathtub, making dents in it at each punch, trying to take his anger out on it. The bathtub only took a couple punches before he rips it from the ground and throws it back down.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:42 pm
((Nice.))

Kummar didn't notice the human at first. With him in full dragon form, she was small enough that he didn't see her. Then the smell of human reached him as she passed by, alerting him to her pressence. He turned around and saw her go into the library. Curious as to why a human was here, especially where they didn't belong, he followed. He opened the door the the library and saw another human as well as the girl he saw a moment ago. When he got a look at their faces, he realized that they were two of Shayne's human friends. "Oh..." he said when he realized who they were, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. His disdain for humans was still rather strong, even with the war's end. But then he saw Centaris in the library as well and his eyes got slightly wider with both surprise, and some fear. he hadn't forgotten when Unther had come forward after he tried to poison Centaris. "These must be your guests sir. Sorry for the intrusion." he said, still sounding annoyed, before quickly turning around and heading back down the hall. At least one of the humans had decided to teleport away, for whatever reasons those humans had for doing such strange things.  

Derpzilla88

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:59 pm
((awww))

She blushed with a small smile that managed to fade when Fairheart seemed to inwardly detest something. "W-what's wrong with him? I think I may check it out...." Her hand went to her ring, when instead someone else came and went in a quick addressing to centaris."Things get weirder and weirder. I guess you'll have to see who that was while I go take care of Fairheart prehaps?" She turned her ring around 2 times and smiled. "Thanks for the compliment by the way" And then one more turn. Once in the apartment, she shifted the gown's skirt around and looked upstairs to hear a large crashing on something. "Fairheart! are you ok?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:18 pm
Fairheart not hearing Xaio, due to a ring in his ear after the loud bang of tossing down the bathtub just sits down on the floor and tries to think of what to do about his new hate for Centaris. "This all probably wouldn't have happened if Xaio was the first female he met back at the house we met... If I were to answer the door, I'd possibly slay him right there... but now that I think of it... What if she likes him back?... Urgh... Why did I even ask how he felt?!..." He then stands back up and sighs before opening back up the bathroom door and laying on his bed looking to the ceiling above. "I need to set things straight..."  

Shadowing Death

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:25 pm
She ventured upstairs and saw a bit of some plauster dust stirred in the air as she past the bathroom, only to see the tub totally ruined. "F-fairheart?" Her voice was alittle shaking in fear yet she ventured foward, careful not to get the gown caught on anything while heading to his bedroom. There he was, laying there in thought. Her fist gently rapped on the open door and in she came to sit on the edge again."Are you...o-ok?"

((lol, this is interesting))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:28 pm
Centaris stood in the library rubbing his head for a few seconds after Xaio left. Well that went well. Unther said in a roar of laughter behind it. "Oh shut up. You try and behave in the wastelands. I'm going to see if I can't see what has been happening the past few days. Hopefully Kummar will talk to me. The last part of the sentence faded out. Centaris knew Unther had issues with Kummar, and had been close to killing him at one point. From spiting Fairheart to spiting me is it? "Enough, you know I realized I had a resistance to that poison once I was in the wastelands. I didn't even need to go there to heal, you just wanted out. Centaris said keeping his voice low, he didn't need anyone thinking he was crazy. Centaris left the library trying to figure out which direction Kummar had gone. "Yes, that should work." Centaris realized he could follow Kummar's scent, hopefully. So Centaris shifted into his full dragon form. His left foreleg was covered in blue lines along with a few that ran over the left side of his face. There was a slight pause as it was hard to pin down the right scent. Then with certainty Centaris began following one.

((This is actually only the second time Centaris has changed into his full dragon form between the two RPs. Well at least in the RPs. Yes, this is interesting.))  

Darastri lexex

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:38 pm
Fairheart looks over to Xaio as the anger in his eyes has faded. He then sits up to face away from Xaio, not wanting to look at her anymore. "Yes... I'm fine and calmed down at the moment." He then pulls out his sword and slides it off the bed so it falls by Xaio's feet. "... If you don't feel to safe at the moment, there's my sword..." He said looking to the floor. He then crosses his arms and closes his eyes. "... We need to talk... and it can't wait."

((Yes that's why I'm leaving a little cliff hanger here, I'm going to bed. xp
Night! 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:44 pm
((Ah, damn you xD Hahaha, yeah...I shold hit the hay too. It's 2:40am here and I wanna sleep in my box ^_^ Nighty night everyone <3 ))

She watched the sword hit the ground in which cause her to bring her feet up and while her knees were hugged to her chest. "Why d-did you need to calm down?" It seemed he was willing to speak about something so Xaio turned around to face him better. Crawling over just enough, she kneeled behind him and placed her hands upon his shoulder. "W-what is it?"

((Uh oh, Will Centaris be too late? or will Fairheart vaguely mention things.....who knows until the next episode! Tune in tomorrow kids =D lol, couldn't help it. Night! ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:30 am
((Yay cliffhangers! And vicious love triangles!))

It didn't take Kummar long to realize he was being followed, though whoever was looking for him wasn't being sneaky about it. He turned around and saw Centaris come around a corner to the hall he was in. Immediatly, Kummar stood at attention, as he was still custom to doing. "Is there something you needed sir?" he asked. Great. He's probably here to beat me or something for scaring away his human friends. Oh well, at least it isn't Unther who's in control right now. he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:50 am
((Lol, I'm back... What will happen now?... Will Fairheart go crazy? Will he tell Xaio everything? Is this just going to blow over and nothing will be admitted? ninja
Only I know at the moment what Fairheart will say... twisted
Let's find out...))

Fairheart's heart sank and got butterflies in his stomach. He sighs with a little crackle in the sigh. He didn't really wanted to turn around; it may make him just plain out stop talking. He then shakes his head and lowers his head more before beginning. "... I... don't know exactly how to say this... but here it goes... I... l...l... um..." He said as he thought “Ah, how am I going to say this to Xaio?... Well, I could admit to my feeling and not Centaris’s… seeing as I forgot to ask Centaris to not tell Xaio… of course I’m not revealing HIS emotions for her… she won’t stay with a human with a little rage issue… I’ve got to come out with it.” Fairheart then said after a gulp “… I… I just got twisted in a bitter rage and ended up wreaking the bathroom… the truth is… it’s about… you. When I was alone with Centaris he was trying to run off, but I managed to get in front of him and ask what’s up… Well, it ended up turning on me and he made me admit something to him… then you came in and I didn’t want to be there in case he just blabbed it out… the thing is… I… have… feelings for you... I got embarrassed and came back here to escape, and then I realized that he probably told you... so I beat the bathroom down, angered at Centaris, before waiting for you to come... but I didn't think you would.”  

Shadowing Death

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:42 am
((Interesting, it just gets better and better doesn't it?))

Centaris was relived to have picked the right scent to follow. His memory was photographic, which didn't work too well with scents. "You can relax, I just needed to get an update." Centaris said continuing to walk. The metal parts in his back clicked against each other as he moved. "I have been in the library the past four days, so I was hoping you could tell me if anything important has happened recently." Centaris had absolutely no problem with Kummar. The poison wasn't lethal and was easy to overlook because of that. The cannon's eyes clicked open as Centaris approached Kummar, revealing the layers of turning discs and the orange glow. The markings on Centaris's body spread and went into the intake vent on Centaris's back. Shortly after the orange glow stopped and the discs seized up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:01 am
"You haven't missed much, sir. As far as I know, everyone's just been doing their own thing." Kummar said, relaxing a little when he didn't have to stand at attention anymore. The moving discs an orange glow on Centaris always weirded Kummar out a bit whenever he saw them, since it looked so unnatural, especially on a dragon, but he never spoke once of it. "There were two humans here a moment ago, but they must have been your guests. Again, I appologize for the intrustion in the library and if I scared them off." he said, although on the inside he was smiling. This castle was no place for humans, but he wasn't going to question a superior's decisions.
"Although, there was something strange earlier today. Gareth, one of yours and Shayne's friend's I believe, was acting quite strange. He flew to the desert and then to this great temple and destroyed some random stone pillars that happened to be there. I don't know if those pillars were important, but I confronted him to figure out why he was destroying such things. Instead of giving me a clear answer, he attacked me. I managed to knock him out and he's resting in one of the spare rooms, but I was looking for Shayne so that he could take a look at Gareth. Other than that, nothing out of the usual these last four days sir." he said.

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:31 am
Centaris went into thought briefly upon hearing about the pillars. "I really can't say I've read anything about pillars. None of the historical texts mentioned anything about pillars. Though I can't imagine why Gareth was just wrecking things." Centaris began mentally reviewing the texts on magic objects, but still got nothing. "I really can't remember anything about pillars in any of the text I've read. Though I still have only gone through an eighth of the library so far. There still might be something. Centaris paused again hearing the jaw of the cannon head in his shoulder click open. Some minute flecks of energy gathered making a small sphere. The sphere fired but only managed to hit the floor and make a little bit of a singe mark. Centaris sighed knowing Unther was probably trying his hardest to attack Kummar. "I apologize for that. Unther really doesn't know how to drop something. Anyway, when you are ready to find Shayne, he is with Ark at the stadium. When you go, watch for their cross-fire. They are sparing with each other." Come on just let me kill him, call off the Dragon of creation and let me kill him! Unther sounded desperate, but Centaris only shook his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:49 am
Kummar jumped back when Centaris's attack hit the floor right in front of him. He easily believed that it was Unther that had attacked him, but he thought it best not to stay around Centaris much longer. "Thanks for telling me where Shayne is sir. But I don't think he'll want to get interupted in the middle of a training session. I think Gareth will be out long enough for Shayne to return." he said. He did run into Gareth going at almost his max speed, so it wasn't entirely out of the realm of possibility that Gareth could be knocked out for a day or two. "I should go sir. It would allow you to have your human friends back without further intrusion. And it would probably make Unther feel better if I weren't around." he said, turning to leave.  

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Centaris was doing his best to filter out Unther's yelling. "Yes, that might be for the better. I think I may return and see if I can't find anything on those Pillars you mentioned." Centaris turned to leave as well. Though not without a final protest from Unther, which resulted in another singe mark on the floor. "You know, you really should behave yourself more." Centaris whispered feeling Unther fighting back against his restraints. Once out of range of Kummar the markings receded from the intake vent allowing the cannon head to come back to life. The discs rotated and were illuminated by the orange glow. I hate you. "Come on Unther, I thought we were getting along so well. Can it. "Hey I'm not the one that's the soul parasite. You'd be dead without me. "Possibly, though without you I might have been one of the one's against Shayne. Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I don't want to hear that! That would mean you got to kill in mass amounts without me! "Call it a draw and I will." Fine, truce... Until you need me that is. Centaris just shook his head and continued in silence.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff