Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:33 pm
((Moisture from the air can't harden lava. Seriously, lava is melted rock. Therefore, it is hot enough to boil water, creating vapor. Vapor is heated water. Therefore, it isn't cool enough to harden lava. Especially not the lava from an angel with the power of lava))

Ryoko jumped away from the tornado as it descended on him, completing several handsigns and slapping his palms to the ground and a deep rumbling could be heard underground.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:31 pm
Akira tossed two kunai at the Ryoko. He formed handsigns as the kunai glided through the air. They then mutliplied into 10 kunai{each by five}, Akira then quickly thrusted his hands forwards adding more wind behind the kunai increasing their speed towards Ryoko while he was preoccupied by his chakra channelling. At the same time this was occuring, Mikoto inhaled a breath of air as he exhaled a roar while standing over Kaz, blowing the lava in the opposite direction back towards Ryoko again adding more speed to the kunai into break neck speeds towards Ryoko.

---------------------------

Jutsu Used:

Kage Shuriken Bushin no jutsu(Shadow Shuriken Replication)

Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)
Description: A basic skill for those learning to master the art of wind control. With the ability to control air currents the user can utilize them to their advantage when throwing projectiles such as kunai or shuriken, using the wind to aid the speed and trajectory of their weapon. Someone with a 5 in control would only be able to give it a slight boost in power, while someone with a control of 40 could make them fly twice as fast.

Mikoto
User Image
The father of the family, he is the biggest of them all at about 100 meters long and 80 meters high. He is all black, but has white stripes and one stripe going down the middle of his face. Because of his size and power he can only by a person with Jonin level chakra or higher. His personality is more the noble type with respect for most people, he is also has a fathering type personality towards his kids and sometimes his summoner. He is very strong and very fast, and his Sonic Roar jutsu has the power to wipe out an entire forest.
- Sonic Roar

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:07 am
((The water is condensed from the rain. Have you ever seen lava hit water, like the ocean? I have it hardens almost immdeiatly. But I ask that you don't make me wait as long as you did I can't do it.))

Kazuma manipulated the ground around him to move any lava that didn't harden away from him and Akira. Kazuma growled at Ryoko suddenly he made the wind start to move faster, and the ground started to smooth out from the rumbling. Kazuma made it rain harder around Ryoko and he laughed cause the rain would follow him and he was vain in trying to move away from it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:20 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko appeared in the training grounds in a tree, whip out. She would enter the battle if needed, but she was curious about the "angel" that Ryuuki had mentioned.

((im going to assume that Ryoko is the angel? btw i can't be online much longer so don't include me in the battle yet, K?))

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:49 pm
((But the amount of condensed water vapor in the air is no where near as much water as there in the ocean.))

Ryoko smirked as an immense amount of lava rose from the ground, including the ground under Akira. The blava also destroyed the kunai. However, the smirk fell when Reiko appeared. This bwas where it becvame a suicide mission. Noticing she didn't attack, Ryoko resolved not to bother her and hoped he could end this quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:19 pm
[[I am going to need you to react to that of the Sonic roar. If you read it, It shoots forth slicing winds towards you blowing through your lava to you directly. You never stated you moved, which means you were sliced to pieces. Usually, to prevent that I would ask you to change your post, but due to the fact I didn't know about the new rule until now. You are technically sliced to pieces. If you acknowledge this, Can I have your eye? I ask first, because I am a nice guy, but I could just take it.]]

Akira being on Mikoto used Mikoto extreme size and spped to move to a safer ground out of the way of the lava. Akira put up his staff as he formed handsigns creating two Shadow clones. They charged at Ryoko coming from the lefted, the right, and straight for him. Akira drew his staff as he swung it into the air as a tornado formed 10ft above Ryoko and slowly decended slow on him. Within a few minutes he would be surrounded in an nearly inescapable trap. {1/2 posts}

--------------
Jutsus Used:

Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)
Description: The user creates a large tornado about ten feet high directly around their enemy wide enough so that they have little room to move. The opponent will find themselves trapped inside the eye of this tornado, unharmed by the winds but unable to move without touching the tornado. If they attempt to escape they will find the swirling winds will push them back inside the center, with several cuts and scratches due to the ferocity of the winds. However just as what’s inside cannot leave what is outside cannot enter; any attacks or projectiles will simply be deflected back out. The tornado lasts for two posts and has a three post cool down time.

Kage Bushin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu) x2  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:50 pm
Kunesume2
[[I am going to need you to react to that of the Sonic roar. If you read it, It shoots forth slicing winds towards you blowing through your lava to you directly. You never stated you moved, which means you were sliced to pieces. So, to prevent that I am going to need you to change your post.]]

Akira being on Mikoto used Mikoto extreme size and spped to move to a safer ground out of the way of the lava. Akira put up his staff as he formed handsigns creating two Shadow clones. They charged at Ryoko coming from the lefted, the right, and straight for him. Akira drew his staff as he swung it into the air as a tornado formed 10ft above Ryoko and slowly decended slow on him. Within a few minutes he would be surrounded in an nearly inescapable trap. {1/2 posts}

--------------
Jutsus Used:

Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)
Description: The user creates a large tornado about ten feet high directly around their enemy wide enough so that they have little room to move. The opponent will find themselves trapped inside the eye of this tornado, unharmed by the winds but unable to move without touching the tornado. If they attempt to escape they will find the swirling winds will push them back inside the center, with several cuts and scratches due to the ferocity of the winds. However just as what’s inside cannot leave what is outside cannot enter; any attacks or projectiles will simply be deflected back out. The tornado lasts for two posts and has a three post cool down time.

Kage Bushin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu) x2

((He can't change his post it's against guild rules to edit a post in a figth, good job Kunesume you killed him, thank you))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:54 pm
[[I edited.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:36 pm
((I'm not, as the lava that rose would block the effect. When the wind collides with something, then it will slow down. With a lot of lava, then thje winld will slow down enough to be effectively not lethal, or even relatuively harmless..))

Ryoko felt blades of wind cut into his skin as the lava protected him enough to save himself. However, he was now bleeding heavily. Ryoko let his lava seal his wounds, gritting his teeth in pain. He turned his head to see shadow clones coming from his left and right. He sighed, performing a few handsigns. As he completed them, two wings spread out of his back. He jumped back, away from the tornado. His wings enabled his flight, and he used that ability as he rose in the air, preparing to escape.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:45 pm
Akira telepathicly comunicated to Mikoto to block off Ryoko. He, his panthers and his two clones begin pressue the man. Akira formed handsigns as he thrusted his hands into the sky causing it to erupted into flames and begin to swirl around the man. While that occured one of the shadow clones tossed flash bombs at Ryoko in a attempt to blind him. "Anywhere you go. Mikoto has your sent now. I shall track you."

------------------------------------------------

Firestorm: Katon arashi
Description: after making handsings the user thrusts both their arms in the air. The sky erupts in flames and a devestating whirlwind of flames and gale force winds rips along the land in a 100yd radius.(150anbu)(175sannin)(200kage)  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:53 pm
Ryoko's eyes widened. Fire and wind was not good. His sharigan ability activated it and. A chakra flame flew at a spot in the tornado. A hole was createds temporarily, and ryoko flew through it, although acuiring a few burns and cuts.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:08 pm
Akira hopped on mikoto with his clones. He grabbed one of the clones then used propelling winds to launch the clone into the air. The Clone then formed handsigns while inhaling, then exhaling firing a torpedo of wind towards Ryoko dispelling himself. While this is going on the wind dragon continued his pressute as he fired off a swirling ball of wind right after Ryoko dodged the torpedo disappeared soon after. Akira then tossed his clone into the air. As the clone flew, Mikoto spun around allowing the clone to be slingshot off of his tail faster at Ryoko. The Clone held his hands close togather channeling chakra as he thrusted it forwards creating a powerful gust of wind head straight for Ryoko immediatly after the Wind dragon disappeared. The gust was aimed for the man's lung to impale him.

-----------------------------------------------

Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo) via Clone
Description: The user gathers a large amount of wind into his lungs and expels it in a single blow, similar to the projectile deflection blast. This version however is significantly more devastating as the wind forms a torpedo that is near invisible that launches towards the opponent. Upon contact it explodes with the force of two exploding tags.

Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)
Description: Creates a dragon formed from wind. The dragon looks like a large serpent, a traditional Chinese dragon that is twenty feet long. The dragon has a red mane and the rest of his body borders light blue. The colour is not distinct because the wind manipulates it from its colour to transparency. The dragon can shoot Kaze Bakuhatsu from its mouth.

Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Sword) via second Clone
Description: The user summons a violent gust of wind, moving so fast that if caught within the blast an enemy will suffer blade like wounds from the wind slashing them so strongly. Due to it’s nature it’s difficult to block but can be avoided. The injuries look very much like that of a sword wound, which is where the name originated.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:41 pm
Ryoko's Sharingan picked up the wind moving quickly towards him and he activated his Sharingan ability once more. However, he knew that he couldn't use it too many more times. Then, Ryoko saw the sword of wind. However, it was too late to dodge it and he was only able to use the ability once more. As Ryoko's vision blurred for a moment, he knew that one more use and he'd be out. Ryoko then began to fall, doing handsigns on the way.

((The way I use theability is that if you use it 4 times it causes unconciousness.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff