Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:32 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked to her and rolled his eyes, smiling."I know you want to play but..." He started to say when he was interupted by a small beetle, taking away the attention. He sighed as he saw Missy squirted by the beetle's guts and stink."That is the beetle's defense....a nasty stench huh?" He asked her smiling."Now, as I was saying, You need to stay with us....don't you want to become a leader of a pack one day? Be like Lia once?" He asked her curiously.

((I'm going to bed shortly, I'm going to wait on Princess for tomorrow. Goodnight))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:42 pm
(( kk night, smile I need to sleep too...))

"Yeah, it does stink..." when Jako asked her if she ever wanted to be an Alpha, she cocked her head looking up at him. The thought of being an Alpha had never crossed her mind, until he had mentioned it. Missy shrugged, "I don't know..." she rubbed her nose with her paw again trying to get the stink off, "I never thought about that," she admitted.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:44 am
Pacing back and forth, she finally emerged from the den, looking more tired than ever before. The crap that was going on was draining her slowly.

"All the pups are good, and the others are waiting to head out, lets go get some food. I'm going for a bear today..."

She responded with a devious grin.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:19 am
Joko Marish

Jako looked to Missy and smiled lightly,"Well, being a leader, one must have patience, stronger will, a good heart, but a powerful leadership. If you want to become Alpha one day, you must harness these things before you become one.....I'm going to help you harness those virtues...." He explained to her smiling brightly. Then he saw Lila return from the cave and nodded."Let us go on the hunt....." He said softly and smirked.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:40 am
Missy scratched ear with her back paw, while she listened to Jako, speak of being an Alpha one day. "I think I have strong will and a good heart," she muttered, "But, patince and leadership, I might have to work on those..." she admited with a sigh as she fallowed Lia and the rest of the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:48 am
"you must also be able to take down the strongest of men and creatures without ANY powers.......or you can not protect your pack. What if the bear is attacking your family, and a pup is trapped under the grasp of one, you can't do what you do with me, you have a chance of hurting the pup. Get where I'm going with this?"

Leaping over both Jako and Missy with ease, she slid to a stop.

"Including a jungle cat, such as a panther, jaguar, any of them if needed."

She was actually trying to frighten her, Missy was excited to hunt but she needed to know what could be at stake during any hunt, anytime, anywhere. Even there own den had to be constantly on watch from other creatures. When they were in sound sleep, the hunters took watch of the den constantly, all hours of the day and night, in silence, and hidden.

"Learn that hunting provides us food, but is a job and dangerous task. "

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:04 am
Missy looked at Lia with a cocked head, nodding slightly, "Yeah, I understand... but can't i just make friends with them" she asked with a currious look, "I mean, you can ask most of the animals in the forest and they know me as their friend..." she stated. "And you know the buck you guys ate for dinner last night? His name was Sam...he was a nice guy..." she sighed, "But we wolves eat meat so it can't be helped..." Missy wasn't a vegiterian she ate meat too, and her forest friends seemed to understand her situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:10 am
Joko Marish

Jako looked to Missy and replied with a small frown."We understand that you want to make friends....but you live with us still...and you are becoming one with our pack.....we need to eat, or be eaten or killed....it's the cycle of life for us.....I'm sorry Missy, but food comes first over friends...." He said to her quite seriously.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:26 am
Missy sighed, "Yeah, I know, I understand..." she paused as she heard her tummy growl. "Can we get going?" she asked egarly, "I'm hungry for some bear meat..." she said with a light growl, licking her lips lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:49 am
"under one condition Missy. NO POWERS....it attracts hunters. They are too curious for their own good."

Moving quickly she noticed another movement not far off, the familiar fox vixen going after a bug of some sort, but had no interest in it. Taking her paws and dragging it into the earth lightly.

"Jako, you want to take the bear down, or do you want me to today?"

She asked, as her stance turned into a quick and silent sprint, barely touching the twigs and leaves beneath her.

"So, Missy what do you think your first true big kill should be?"
Lia seemed uncarring for the deer, they never had helped her, and she never helped them. What the others did were there business.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:53 am
Vexen was trotting down the path in the direction of the lake. She was coming up on the Wolf Den and noticed the three standing around. "Perhaps they'll be off to hunting this morning." She thought. Her trot was slightly unbalanced due to her swollen toe. She was irritated by it but at the same time she figured she desearved it. "Good morning Lia, Joko and little Missy. Off for breakfast?" She asked.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:58 am
Stopping short she walked slowly towards Vexen.

"yes going hunting, the others are staying behind to protect the pack. Get into a fight or something?"

Lia asked, seeing the limp, as she began pacing behind Jako..

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:01 am
"My fisrt true kill was a stink beetle!" she said happily, as she bounded after Lia, even tough she knew that tecnically wasn't even a kill. She laughed, "How about..." before she could finish her tought, she noticed Vexen. She gave her a grin and rubbed against one of her legs as a hello, "Their gonna teach me how to hunt today!' she said excitedly, looking up at Vexen.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:03 am
Joko Marish

Jako looked to Lia and nodded."You can go out and grab the bear....I'll stay with the pups." He looked to Missy and added,"Yes, do not use your powers....it somehow attracts the hunters to the den...." He said to her sternly, but politely. Then he saw Vexen return with a limp and was curious as to what she got into.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:08 am
Nodding, her eyes followed Vexen as she nudged Missy off with her towards the deep areas of the forest.

"I want you to go for a FEMALE deer first, or a rabbit. Remember, no powers...at all."

She stated and then continued to dart off with Missy, only going for a kill of a much bigger animal appeared.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff