Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Xavier Legion - Open - Need Players Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound Interesting?
Yes.
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
No.
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Maybe So.
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Gold!
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

McKaela Kiama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:20 am
McKaela snorts at Kata. "What's all that?" Yet Kata doesn't answer her, just asking her not to kill anybody. "Aye, th'roads'll be safe." For some reason, that wasn't reassuring. After all, the roads were slick with ice, as Nico silently observed.

Her ears perk to Kata's question toward Nico. She says nothing, but keeps her ears focused back toward them to hear what she had to say. By the time she's finished talking, though, McKaela had turned toward her, walking backward, and laid her ears flat against her hair. "That's awful," McKaela mumbles, shooting a glare to Kata. "We won't be askin' ya again, you've said enough." Surely Kata and Gwen would agree, they could likely imagine what she meant. She'd considered offering her a hug or something, but she had a feeling Nico wouldn't accept it, or would get upset at her again. Instead she turns back around, having nothing more to say, head low.

It's not much further to the mansion, however. To the garage the trio is led, and McKaela wanders over to open the passenger door of her silver Aston Martin, motioning to Nico. "You called shotgun," she nods, matter-of-factly. She'd only find out later that she wished she didn't allow McKaela to drive at all, much less have a front-row seat. The others are let into the vehicle similarly before McKaela seats herself behind the wheel. Hopefully, Nico and Gwen have the sense to fasten their seat belts... or at least Kata makes sure of it, because without another word, she slams the vehicle in reverse, barely making it out of the garage. Now onto the icy streets.

Fortunately, after breaking the land speed record and running every red light along the way, they all arrive at the mall alive and unharmed. Nobody could say that for sure about that poor old lady though. And McKaela didn't seem to be the least bit concerned. Smiling widely, she wags her tail as she steps out of the vehicle and opens the doors for everybody. "Yaaay, the mall!" Land! Fresh air! LIFE! ...How were they supposed to get home?!

Setne shakes his head lightly at Alma. "Fun isn't my business, sorry to say." Of course, he stares incredulously as Alma goes on, glaring bullets at him. He didn't believe that Setne was who he claimed to be?

To make matters worse, Alma had the gall to ask if there was a secret handshake or password. All the while, Setne grits his teeth, doing all he can not to growl. But when all is said and done, Setne begins to smile, then he chuckles, shaking his head. "Ahhh, you got me for a second there," he beams, before adding with a snarl, "I thought you were doubting me."

He walks toward Alma now. "So, you'd like some form of proof, then? What would you like to know? How you're also a member of the Rebellion? Something about this?" He taps Alma's chest lightly with one finger, leaning in close and smirking. "Why don't we see if I know the code, hm?" Seemed, he really wasn't in the business of fun, and he was no fan of games. Surely that kind of information wouldn't be on Alma's background check, as he wouldn't have been accepted into a top secret Legion facility if it had been. So how did he know? The question is answered before it can be asked with a simple, "Because so much of my time and money is invested in the Rebellion, I make it my business to know as much as I possibly can about the people I support with my investments, especially the ones directly involved with Legion infiltration."

Turning away, Setne drags one claw against the edge of a nearby computer console. "It doesn't help that I was overseeing when you had that installed in your chest. You know that mirror in the room? It wasn't a mirror." He returns his devilish gaze to Alma, smiling lightly, leaning back on the same console. "So, I'm glad to see that you were hired here. While you're around the Fortress, my suggestion is to meet up with Damien Blackwind and Lillith Evelyn and get acquainted with them. They're in similar positions as you, only... less expendable," he says with a cruel grin that resembles McKaela's, "and they'll be the people you rely on if something goes wrong."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:27 am
So Nico was captured by some Russian thugs, some kind of mafia, it sounded like. She was likely beaten and tortured, thus making her the wonderful, cheery person she was as well as adding to her beautiful physique. He didn't doubt that such things would do that to a person, but he didn't feel a shred of sympathy aside from 'sucks to be her', as was apparent in his face. It was cold indeed.

McKaela throws an intimidating glance at Kata before she assuages Nico with the notion that no more questions would be asked.
Kata only returns McKaela's glare with a half-shrug, palms turned upwards as if to say 'What? It was only a question'.

Afterwards, there were no more conversations, no more smiles. Once again, the air felt as cold as the ice that covered the ground.
Kata returns to keeping his mouth zipped and all appendages tucked closely to his body as he sinks to the back of the group. Gwen didn't want to think about what might have happened to Nico, and so focused on lighter thoughts as she kept her head down and moved back to her brother's side.

The silence gave him an opportunity to think, to which he used without hesitation. He thought about what to do once they were in town. He thought of biting his tongue so hard it bled the next time it was tempted to waggle off center. However, it wasn't long before his thoughts turned back to Nico. Brain gears clicked as he tries remembering what he overheard Alma say about her.
She left for Germany... why?
Their father died. Okay, maybe that had something to do with it, but how would that lead her into Russia? And even then, into the hands of the Russian mafia, assuming it was the mafia in the first place.

Before he could finish that thought, they were already in the mansion garage. There were a few nice cars here, of all shapes and sizes and colors. McKaela's favorite was obviously the Aston Martin she led them to, one that held less than fond memories for the fox, and soon, for Nico and Gwen.

As Gwen was about to get into the car, he grabs her lightly on the shoulder, causing her to turn around and give him an inquisitive look.
"D'ya like roller coasters?"
This sudden question caught her off guard, especially after he had been so quiet. "I... I dunno, I've only been on one. I guess so."
"Great!" he says, smiling. The smile was only for Gwen, as it disappears as soon as he gets inside. "Just uhh... Don't forget your seat belt, and keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times."

The two were able to fit in the back with relative comfort. Gwen had just snapped her buckle before the car took off with a vicious roar, speeding through the fortress gates and down the streets of Kahikite.
Kata sat with his head in his palm, looking boredly out the window, not even flinching when McKaela swerves just in time to miss a pedestrian.
Gwen on the other hand sat still and wide eyed. Her claws sinking into the seat and her teeth clenched tightly. She nearly shrieked as the car swerves, clinging onto Kata for dear life.
Finally the mall comes into view, yet McKaela seemed to be the only one thrilled about it.
The car skids stylishly into a reserved parking spot. Kata wished she would have been a little (a little?!) more careful, but there were no casualties, somehow. Before everyone starts clearing out of the vehicle, Kata unhooks his gun belt, carefully laying it down on the floor and out of sight. It probably wouldn't look too well with him wandering around the mall with a gun, especially since he was planning to split from the other two as soon as the coast was clear.

McKaela and Nico leave the car, followed quickly by Gwen, who left with gasping breaths and wide, shocked eyes.
"S'matter, I thought you liked roller coasters?" Kata says smugly as he emerges from the vehicle, slamming the door behind him. Gwen couldn't understand how he could possibly be so calm through that experience. Her tail swings irritably and her mouth twitches wordlessly before any sound comes out. "I... I-I don't think I like roller coasters anymore."
Kata chuckles at this response, and Gwen narrows her eyes at him, her tone angry but playful. "You jerk, that's not funny!" She cutely grabs the disfigured end of her tail and strokes the fur on it, as if making sure it was still there.

----

The building itself was quite large, even for mall standards. The one in Kata's hometown was nothing compared to this.
It only seemed bigger as the four step in through the rotating glass doors.
Large overhead UV lights shone down upon several bustling shops that aligned a wide walkway that forked not too far ahead.
Gwen looked around in amazement, never had she seen so much... stuff! It was brilliant, it was glamorous.

The others didn't seem to notice Kata stopping Gwen from going with them with a light touch and a gesture to the other direction. Shrugging, she follows, glancing back only once at the other two.
"Where are we goin' bro?" she asks.
Kata pulls a small velvet bag from his pocket. It only had a few of the coins left in it, leaving the bag empty for a variety of reasons. The rest of the currency was safely hidden away in his room.
"What'cha think?" he says, tossing the bag in the air and catching it. "We're going shopping!"
They both grin childishly.  

Katakeome

Samiur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:40 am
Alma looks down to his chest When he taps the small control console to his cortex bomb. Setne guessed the exact spot too, that was enough to convince Alma that he was at least someone higher up than himself.

"And risk blowing a hole in this space station the size of a small elephant?" Alma shakes his head. "We both know your smarter than that, Boss. Besides I'm only doing what your boys taught me to do. Can't trust anyone, even superiors. Isn't that how it goes?" he didn't wait for a reply because he was fairly sure he wouldn't get one. "Where can i find these two?"

------------

As they approch the Mansion Nico feels oddly tired, It was only about a half hour walk, but her legs felt incredibly sore,her heart rate wasen't up and she wasn't short on breath, her muscles just ached. She graciously takes the passenger seat hoping to get to rest for a little before being up and about again. But of course before she can even think about putting her seat belt on they are zooming down the driveway.

Mckaela slams it into reverse so suddenly it Causes Nico's head to smash into the dashboard. The glove compartment pops open and a pack of cigarettes lands on her lap. she was too busy quietly cursing to notice. After her unique driveing experience ,that seemed to her more like a dream than reality, she stumbles from the car the pack of cigarettes falling to the pavement. Seeking refuge she sits on a nearby bench.

"JESUS CHRIST" She screams these words, and loudly. So loud in fact that if there was a catholic school within four blocks of here the nuns were no doubt already on their way, rulers in hand. "It said men at work, not five thousand points if you can lodge your hood ornament two feet up the fat mans a**!!! And did you hit a puppy or was that just a large gofer?"

She watches Kata and Gwen break away and walk into the store. She was glad they didn't let her outburst ruin their time. looking over her shoulder she checked to see if Mckaela was still with her. Nico supposed she would follow her she hardly wanted to be by herself.

Grunting and rubbing her forehead where a small gash was present, It looked as if the blood had welled in a little pinprick, her anger had nearly dissipated. "So Mistress Mckaela, where shall we go first?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:43 pm
[Sorry I took so long to post. I'm feeling not-so-good as of late. Ohhh, and just so ya know, no Crimmis cheer is planned... in the first post I mentioned that it's around mid January. Given that it's Saturday, that puts the date of the RP at Saturday, January 16, 2010. My birthday and McKaela's wouldn't be 'til Thursday, as Ashley mentioned... the 22nd. They're prob'ly gettin' ready for Valentine's Day though.]

Upon arrival, Nico proceeds to scream at McKaela, she only reacting by folding her ears back. However, once all is said and done, McKaela shrugs. "I got us 'ere, right?" Barely. "An' I'll get us back when we're done." No, please gods no, maybe they should call someone to pick them up! Of course, McKaela can't help but smirk when she hears Gwen say she doesn't like roller coasters anymore. Given the number of vehicles McKaela had destroyed over the years, she knew she wasn't a great driver. Which perhaps made it even worse that she would intentionally let someone get into a car that she was driving. If her brother were around, however, he would not, nor allow anybody else to. He'd rather be a chauffer than deal with the guilt.

Once inside of the mall, McKaela doesn't seem to notice that Kata and Gwen had left to do their own thing. But that was no real concern of hers anyhow. She glances back to Nico when she questions her, grunting, "N'need fer th'title, I said," just above a whisper. But back on subject, McKaela motions to a nearby store. "Oooh, that looks cute, what'cha think?" Cute... probably not Nico's style, especially the item that McKaela had pulled off the rack. But nearby are clothes that Nico would likely love, and McKaela notices her looking at them. "Try 'em on, if ya like 'em." She grabs a small bag of coins from her pocket. "Here, this'll cover it." It would almost cover a decent car, the amount that Nico had received! There were at least fifteen valimite hidden within (worth about $15,000).

"The space station has little meaning to me; if it were completely destroyed it wouldn't matter. But yes, I do agree that I'm smarter than that." Setne stares Alma down, and shakes his head lightly. "If I told you that not trusting your superiors was not, in fact, 'how it goes', would you believe me?" Of course he wouldn't.

But on to more important matters than how cunning, intelligent, handsome, and otherwise wonderful Setne is (though, he wouldn't mind staying on this one). "They can be found in the barracks. Damien is a black dire wolf with silver markings and red hair and eyes. Lillith is a quoll, 'bout your age, with reddish brown fur, white spots, dark reddish brown hair, and gold eyes. They both wear a ring, like this one." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a black ring that appeared to be made of glass or something with red swirling energy coursing through it. What on earth was that? "If you're good, I may give you one also." He grins, reaching behind him to press a button on the console, opening the door. "May as well go back to work before great-grandmother Aluna bitches more than normal."

McKaela Kiama

Katakeome

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:00 pm
The first store they visited was a punk/goth clothing store. One that Kata would have avoided without a second glance if it wasn't for Gwen pressing her face against the glass to eye a particularly cute young teenager outfit.
"It's pretty..."
"Get whatever ya want, we got plenty of cash."
Gwen looks up at him, her eyes filled with excitement, "Really? Cool!"
He didn't have a chance to respond before Gwen was dragging him by the hand into the store.
Once inside, Gwen immediately takes off into the sea of stylized hoodies and skull-painted T-shirts, leaving the fox standing amongst a row of pre torn jeans.

A cute vixen brushes past him, teasing his arm with the tip of her tail. She wore clothes that she must have purchased from this very store. A pink tank top with a black skull and crossbones, torn jeans, and heavy makeup. The most notable part of her appearance was the row of multicolored collars that lined her tail, all connected by a chain. She giggles into her hand as she eyes the other fox, who responds with a smirk and modest wave.
"Hiiiii huuuun!" she says with a wink. "Welcome to Clawed Clothing! My name's Jenette. Is there anything I can help you with?" She looks him head to tail, and smiles. "Anything at all?"

Kata scratches the side of his chin. "Ah! Yes, actually. I was wondering where your flannel section was, or maybe you could hook me up with a pair of nice brown slacks and matching loafers?"
He laughs, and the vixen only gives him a stupefied grin, either she didn't get the joke, or didn't find it very funny.
Any attempts to flirt with the girl were answered with a pitch for the latest in hip and trendy clothes, piercings, and other fashions that he couldn't care less for.
Eventually, they both give up. The vixen offers him her assistance once more before taking off.
Kata turns to find Gwen, catching a small glimpse of her sneaking into a dressing room with an armful of clothes. He sits on the bench next to it with his arms folded for what seemed like an eternity before Gwen steps back out.
She looks around for him before finding the bench, hopping over with a big smile. "What'cha think bro?" she asks, twirling around in her new clothes.
She stood proud in her dark orange knit sweater, stylized with a black silhouette of a flower, a rose on closer inspection, with paint lines coming off of it as if it were spray painted on. Like his hoodie, it was a bit big for her, hanging delicately off her shoulders, sleeves stretching just past the reach of her arms. The pants were nothing too special, tan flavored cargo jeans. Gwen must have been a fan of loose fitting clothes. The clothes looked rather nice on what was visible of her calico patterns.
"Congratulations." he says, clapping. "You're now little miss punk of the year."
Gwen rolls her eyes, then sticks her tongue out at him, tossing a bag filled with his old clothes down on the bench.

At the counter, Gwen smiles and hums to herself as Kata hands the tags from her clothes to the vixen he had bumbled into earlier. "She's adorable! Is she yours? But I mean... you're so young."
Giggles escape Gwen's lips as her 'father' raises his arms in protest. "Whoa! No! Nothing like that. She's my sister!"
Jenette winks at the flustered fox. "Well duh! I was only messing with ya cutie." They certainly didn't look like siblings, but it was as good an explanation as ever.
Reaching under the counter, she grabs a tootsie roll pop and hands it to the kitten, but Kata notices something sticking out of Gwen's pocket as she reaches up to grab it. With a quick flick of his arm, the beanie is swiped from Gwen's pants and tossed on the counter. "Almost forgot. This too."

Gwen eyes the counter, then clears her throat and looks down at her feet as the beanie is scanned, purchased and tossed on her head.
"I... err... Thanks bro..."
"I got everything taken care of, there's no need for that, a'ight?"
"I know... but, I'm sorry..."

It was a black beanie with a grey trim. It fit perfectly, stopping just above her eyes, calico ears protruding from slits on the top.
Wishing a good day to Jenette, the two leave the store and start down the mall walkway again.
"Let's see, we should get you a suitcase for what other clothes you get. Oh, and underwear, but I'll let you do that, get underwear I mean, god knows you don't want me..."
Gwen produces a loud, fake cough, which causes the fox to clear his throat. "Oh, right. Sorry."

Not too far ahead, a couple of men in suits were walking suspiciously side by side in a hurry.
As they got closer, Kata's eye tracks the brief gleam of something sticking out of the smaller one's pocket. He couldn't explain the feeling that these guys were up to no good. Feeling mischievous, the fox slowly alters his path until suddenly colliding with the smaller one, knocking both of them off balance.
The man turns towards the clumsy patron with a fist ********' kid! Vat do you-"
The bigger one stops him with an arm on the shoulder. "Enough Anatolii. Leave da idiot fox alone. He iz not our problem, da?"
Russian accents.
Antolii grunts, then mutters something about how 'lucky the fox was' as he returns to his buddy's side.

Once they were out of earshot, Gwen frowns. "That was on purpose Kata, I saw it, why did you.... huh? Where'd you get that?"
The fox twirls his new butterfly knife around his fingers. It was perfectly balanced, silver lined, and had something in Russian engraved on the blade

"Russians in suits trailing through the mall with knives and god knows what else. Very interesting."
Kata spins the knife a few more times before slipping it into his pocket with a sigh. "Aw well, she's a tough girl. 'Sides, McKaela's with her."
Gwen blinks, and her stomach speaks before her mouth can, growling softly.
He looks down at Gwen with a coy smile. "Hungry huh? I guess we've only had chips for breakfast. Let's go get some pizza or something before we do your underwear shopping."
Gwen glares at him, then shakes her head.
Chuckling, he grabs her beanie and swishes it side to side. "Alright, alright, I'll stop."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:53 am
"I haven't heard much in the way of bitching. Though i have a feeling that may change in the days to come." He smiles at Setne. "Personally I'm just glad to be making so many friends the first day on the job." Alma stands and treads to the door rather quickly. "I'll waste no more of your time boss. And naturally, i never saw you. I will seek these two out as soon as i can. T'was a pleasure boss." he bows slightly as the door slides shut.

Alma looks around for Asora so that he may reclaim his lab coat. It seems that the Ebony sister had not waited for him. "Well i hope she's enjoying herself at least." After a few moments he opens his eyes wide in realization. "Oh Dammit." Feeling around in his pockets he remembers that his tazer was in the coat. "they better not decide to play tag with that thing."

He decides to return to the main laboratory areas,And away from the dark halls of which he was currently present. These lab instruments seemed almost sinister, as if they were just waiting for him to look away so they could sneak closer. Ever wary of those who may want to make him "It", he lets his feet tread this path less traveled.

-------------------------------------

Nico Stands dumbfounded by the amount of money that had been thrust into her hand. "Oh, no no no. I couldn't accept this." These words fall on the ears of a small human child. Who is now eying Nico fearfully. It seems Mistress Mckaela had already wondered over to find more "cute" things that she could buy.

After sharing an odd glance she scoots around the boy and into the shop that Mckaela had gone into.She takes a quick look around to confirm that McKaela was indeed in the store. Then she makes her way to the more formal attire . It would be Okay to just spend a little of it then give the rest back, wouldn't it?

She set out first for underwear. Indeed this was something that she couldn't borrow from Alma, And something that she didn't have. While browsing she bumped into Mckaela and shared an awkward conversation about whether she liked lace on her panties or not. before moving on to find outfits.

It looked as if her tastes were much much more modest than Mistress Mckaela, for good reason of course. Still it seemed odd that the second in command of the Xavier Legion would dress so lightly. Nico, on the other hand, looked for outfits that would adequately cover most of her scars. Eventually she had accumulated a small collection of outfits that she wanted to try on.

The dressing rooms were on the other side of the shop. Closer to where Mckaela was at, Though she didn't see her on the way there. She lightly knocked on the door, once with each of her knuckles. The room was empty. Before she can even take her own off clothes to try on something else, someone knocks on the door "Err...Occupied." Again they knock "J-just a sec." She opens the door with a sigh. "yes?" of all the dressing rooms why did they have to pick hers?

Two men dressed in suits stood at the door. One was a human, Nico didn't recognize this one. The other was a husky, and a large one at that. About 6'2" and a rather large build, Nico knew this one. Not his name, but his face was very familiar. She froze in place. "Vy hello there." He spoke with a heavy Russian accent. "May i come in?" The husky bulls his way in and shuts the door. leaving the other man outside.

His scent slowly filled the cramped room. It was an odd mix of Vodka and Sweat, A smell Nico knew too well. The man grins "You know, I vas rather upset when i heard my favorite pet had run away." Tapping her eye patch he continues. "You remember vat happened the first time you tried to run away, don't you?"

She did remember, despite how hard she tried to forget. They had kept here in a cell for about a year. Several men had free access to her. She had managed to use a loose brick to knock one of her "clients" unconscious before trying to run. About five minutes later they caught her, clawing desperately at a locked door.

That was when they branded her, And when they burned her eye. Afterward she was to be chained to the wall of her cell, and was no longer allowed clothing. The man she had knocked out was the husky that was now standing before her. He had spent the next several months helping her to add scars to her collection, among other things.

"Vats the matter?"
He growls "Uncomfortable?" Grasping her wrists with his large hands he pushes her arms against the wall. "Maybe you feel a little more at ease like this?"

Nico averts eye contact and doesn't say anything. only a few weeks ago she could of been Whipped or burned for doing either.

Tilting his head to the side he shows an evil grin. "Or perhaps you're just stuffy in those clothes?" before his hands make it to the first button of her shirt the man on the other side of the door calls something to him in Russian. after a moment the husky looks a little sad.

"A shame ve can't get reacquainted" Nico finds herself pressed between the rather large husky and the wall, A hanger hook driving itself into her spine. he leans in and licks from the base of her neck all the way to the side of her cheek, obviously enjoying himself. Slowly he slides his hand across her shirt and backs away. Nico shivers at the smell of his alcohol laden breath.

"But, ve must be going." He brandishes a pistol. "Any sudden moves or screams and you join your father." Opening the door and yanking her out of the room, he places her in front of himself. being sure to hide the gun in his coat.  

Samiur

McKaela Kiama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:22 am
While McKaela heard Nico mention how she didn't want the money, she did a great job of ignoring her while sifting through the racks. As she proceeds through the store, she grabs a few things and throws them over her arm. They had panties in a big display box with a sign that read '2 for $5', most of them thongs or bikini-cut. McKaela grabbed a handful, starting a conversation about preferences without a thought behind her words. Nico would find out that McKaela didn't really like wearing lacy things herself, but that she thought Nico would look rather nice in them. Of course, Nico just walks off and tries to ignore the crazy vixen.

With her arms full of items, McKaela wanders over to the clerk without trying them on. Maybe she planned to do that part in the privacy of her own home, even if she did have to risk the lives of pedestrians and other drivers to return to the mall later to return the things. Now with a couple of somewhat large bags in her posession, McKaela wanders around looking for things 'for' Nico.

McKaela did, however, eventually grow tired of browsing for cute things that she'd like to see Nico in even though she likely never would, and made her way over to wait near the dressing rooms for her. She stayed out of sight, leaning against a wall and quietly observing, mostly obscured from view by a rack of dresses. As the two brutes walk in, McKaela is distracted by a lovely woman browsing nearby racks. She only looks their way when she hears the dressing room door close, thinking that Nico had come out. Instead, she finds a man in a suit standing just outside of it.

"Ah, Russia," she mumbles toward the man standing outside the door as she steps toward him. Humans, the scum of the Earth as far as she was concerned. She takes a moment to utter a phrase in Russian, perfectly accented, "Славься, Отечество наше свободное," which translated to 'glory to you, our free Fatherland', a line from their anthem. How she knew it would be lost to them, as any other words she spoke were coated with an Irish accent and rum. And she didn't appear to be very smart. She eyes the husky as he comes out of Nico's dressing room with the girl in his grasp, but unsurprised, she calmly says, "Got business here or somethin'?"

She doesn't give them time to respond, walking ever closer to them. Whether they recognized her or not, they were in trouble. Her eyes are set on Nico's, as if asking her for information on who these people were and whether she should attack or not. If Nico didn't say anything, though, she wouldn't be letting her go in the company of these thugs. "Now, I dunno much 'bout the rules where ya come from, but it's generally bad manners to go into a ladies' dressin' room 'less she asks ya to... an' kidnappin's just completely illegal 'ere. So I suggest ya put 'er down an' get on with other things, hm?" She grins, fangs bared, claws extending.

"I'm sure you will at some point," Setne grumbles. Friends... poor guy was either stupid or being a smart a**. Either way, Setne couldn't care for it. "Of course," Setne nods as Alma makes his way out, the door closing after he's gone. Setne moves on to other matters in the mean time.

Once Alma found his way out of the darker parts of the lab, he'd find Asora waiting. She didn't have his coat with her. Perhaps she'd lost it. "Great-nephew Setne is mean," she says, frowning. She wasn't as hyper as she was a few minutes ago. Maybe the sugar wore off. "He won't even let us play." She pouts, but shakes her head. "Did you find Arosa yet?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:56 am
The food court was what you'd expect from a mall of this girth. Sizable restaurants lined the outer edge of a large dining area crowded with anthros and humans of all shapes and sizes.
The two pass smiling faces and idle chitchat as they decide on a place to get their lunch, and Kata claps his hands together as they approach the only pizza shack in the area. "Ahh, Papa Roni's Pizzeria. The place I worked before I had a 'sudden change of employment'."
He finishes the last of his sentence with air quotes and a sarcastic tone, then adds smugly "They make good tips."
The story of how he met McKaela must have been told to Gwen at least 4 times by now, and so he leaves it at that.

A young human boy leaned boredly over the counter, pulling himself into a smile as two potential costumers head his direction.
"Hey there! What can I get for you?!" he says enthusiastically.
Kata stares at the boy for a couple seconds before responding. "'Sup? I wanna slice of mushroom."
They both eye the kitten, "And you miss?" the boy asks.
It took Gwen a second to respond. Behind the boy, a variety of pizzas sat on a series of rotating shelves over an oven, hypnotizing to the hungry consumer. She watches the swirling pizza rack carefully.
"Sausage?"
"Er... no sausage." the fox interjects. "Trust me, you don't want sausage."
This caused the human boy to shuffle nervously and Gwen to give her brother another one of her curious looks. "Oh, uhh, then Canadian bacon and pineapple, I guess."

The human watches Kata suspiciously as he pays for the meal, and the fox returns his glare for no real reason other than to be a clown.
They grab a table near the empty end of the dining area, at the furthest point away from the corner of stores. As they scarf down their pizzas, they chat merrily about what to do next (excluding the purchasing of Gwen's undergarments).  

Katakeome

Samiur

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:00 pm
"Nooo." Alma replies while trying to look to see if she was hiding his coat behind her. "Say... Where did you put my coat?" He had a feeling that they had started a new game without him. "I donno how pleased the boss would be if she knew i carried this into work every day." Calmly he gestures to his pistol.

After a few moments of looking around to all the deadly devices that were strewn about. "Actually..... Nevermind. But i still want my coat back. it's brand new, i was still breaking it in." He shuffles on his feet before finally giving up. "Fine, I'll go look for the Ivory sister."

Before long he zips back to her. "Wait, we haven't started a new game have we?" Indeed he had broken the rules by finding the Ebony sister first. In that case they likely could have started a new game without informing him. one in which The Ivory sister was not hiding in the green room.

------------------------

Mckaela's straight forward approach startled the Husky quite a bit. "Back off girlie, I Voulden't vant you to get hurt." The human reaches for the knife in his pocket. But oh wait.....It's not there. rummaging around his pockets he searches for his lost knife.

As Mckaela draws closer the husky is put more on edge. He presses the barrel of his Makarov against Nico's back. Eyes widening Nico vaguely shakes her head at Mistress McKaela, who either didn't see it or didn't care.

After she bares her fangs the husky begins to panic. looking to his partner who is distracted at the moment he does the only thing he can. The mouse knew too much. if he couldn't retrieve her, he was to kill her. A shame really.

*BLAM* a defining noise echos throughout the store. a 9mm round tears it's way through Nico's right Lung and explodes out of her chest. Spraying blood on McKaela and any bystanders or nearby scenery. Nico grasps her side in agony. blood trickleing between her fingers. Before slumping to the floor. Struggleing for a breath she twitches and convulses, coughing up a large amount of various fluids.

The husky gleams down at her, seemingly enjoying the view. before finally focusing the barrel on McKaela. "Shall ve?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:41 pm
As soon as people started realizing what was going on and just who was in the store, it started to clear out quickly. A handful of security guards had gathered around the front entrance, but none of them were willing to go in and die for this job. One of them worked on phoning the police, a couple more checked to make sure everyone leaving the store was unharmed, and the last two set up barricades and keep any onlookers from trying to get in.

A look of surprise only graces McKaela's face for a moment as Nico is shot, before the husky questions her. She replies with an ever larger smile and a lick of her lips, where Nico's blood had splattered, "We shall!" Her left eye changes from blue to green at the taste of Nico's blood.

Her first move is a swift, unseen kick upward into the butt of the gun, sending it up into the air. The husky did his best to ignore his aching hand, eyes turning upward toward the flying weapon. The human's and McKaela's eyes also followed it through the air, like slow motion.

While distracted by the weapon, McKaela reaches to grab hold of the human, flinging him into the husky's gut and knocking them both into the dressing room before the gun even manages to start coming back down. McKaela's paw is waiting there, and the weapon is caught, given a twirl, and pointed at the duo in the small stall. "'Ave we started yet? I don't really like waitin'."

Not taking her sight off the two mafia idiots still trying to figure out who should move where in order for them to get up, nor her aim, she kneels down next to Nico and places her paw against her back. A warm sensation enters her body through her spine, causing all of her muscles to relax, her damaged body to repair, and whatever blood she lost to reform. Within a few moments she's healed, and McKaela has the upper hand. Two small-time thugs posed no challenge for her, the great and powerful High Commander of the Xavier Legion; no wonder she was who she was.

Standing now, she steps into the dressing room stall and grabs the clothes that Nico had meant to try on. They were unharmed through all of this. "I c'n see ya boys need some privacy," McKaela snickers, closing the door on them on the way out and offering her paw down to Nico to help up. This would be the prime time to attack if the bastards had enough balls left to try it.

Asora quirks a brow. His coat? Oh yes. "Well, actually, I gave it to Arosa." She glances to his weapon and tilts her head. "Mother won't care." Before Alma even gets far, he questions her again. "No?" she asks back, crossing her arms. Whenever Alma gets to looking again, Asora follows him quietly, looking rather bored by the whole thing. Why did Setne have to interject his business into their game?

McKaela Kiama

Katakeome

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:58 pm
Something was in the air, it weighed down ominously like a heavy cloud of black, bubbling with a brew of sharp lightning and ready to blow at the slightest twitch.

"What's up?" Gwen asks sympathetically.
Kata blinks, then shakes his head. "Huh? Oh, nothing."
He was spacing out. It didn't happen often, but left his mind caught in a tangle of thoughts that was hard to snap out of. Like a dream, he could barely remember any of them.
His empty plate was scooted towards the middle while Gwen maws the last bite of her pizza.
"So. There's a clothes store over there where we can pick up whatever we need. Then I guess that's all, unless you wanted to do something else?"
Gwen finishes swallowing, then shrugs. "Not really."

Arms wide open, he motions around them and grins. "We're in a mall with a bag of cash and you really don't wanna do anything besides buy clothes?"
She shakes her head with a giggle. "That's okay... but thanks anyways, you've already done a lot for me."
Kata yawns, then scoots back and hops off the chair.
"Pfft! Well, the offer is still up for grabs if you change your mind."
The kitten smiles.

*BLAM*

The force of all that lightning exploded at once, sending a jolt of electricity down their spines and forcing their full attention on the other end of the mall.

Seconds later, a few security guards come running down the walkway. Screams echo while shoppers trample over each other to escape from a store down in the distance.
Gwen watches wide eyed as the spectacle unfolds. "Wh-what was that?"
"A gunshot. Looks like the curtains are raised."
He kneels down, placing both hands on her shoulders.
"Gwen, stay here, don't move from this spot, understand?"
"Huh? But Kata, where-"
"Understand?"
She shuffles uncomfortably, then finally answers with a reluctant nod.
Kata gives her one more pat on the shoulder before turning and dashing towards the scene.

Gwen can only watch as her brother disappears into a crowd of people.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:15 pm
Alma walked with the Ebony sister "So are there any more areas that i haven't been to?" He inquires. It seemed to Alma that alone these two were entirely manageable. and he was sure that he may even be able to have an enjoyable conversation with this one. He voices this "you know you aren't so bad when your sister isn't finishing your sentences." With a nervous Chuckle he hopes she doesn't take it the wrong way.

After a bit of small talk Alma and Asora pull into the green room.

-------------------------

Nico wasn't quite sure what had happened. her eyes never wandered from the carpet, which was getting ever redder. She can't hear much either, over her own coughing and gasps for air. After a few moments something touches her back and sends a warming sensation throughout her entire body.

She spends a few more moments trying to clear the blood from her airways. A paw is offered to her, Nico takes it. It was McKaelas. Still covered in blood Nico's eyes gleam over with a rage. Her fear was over, Crushed mercilessly under her anger. She asks Mistress McKaela what had happened to the two, she didn't have a good vantage point heaped in a bloody pile on the floor as she was.

Swiping the Pistol out of McKaela's hand Nico flings the door back open. A visage of Blaire stood at the doorway. his suit battered and bloody. with a pistol clumsily dangling from his left hand.

*BLAM BLAM* A bullet zips through each of his ears.*BLAM* this shot smashes his left kneecap *BLAM* another shot lands squarely in his groin. Nicos grins as the husky howls in pain. *BLAM* She shoots him just above the belly button. Taking a few steps closer she sures up her aim *BLAM* A 9mm bullet lodges itself in his right lung. He begins convulsing and coughing up blood just as she had.

Giggling now she steps ever closer. Gingerly placing the barrel of her new toy on Roman's right eye, she squeezes the trigger. *BLAM* The small dressing room was eerily quiet now. She had no reason to kill the human. besides, she was out of ammo. The slide of the Makarov hinged backwards, Telling Nico it was hungry.

Slowly she drags herself back to McKaela, her face void of all expression. The pistol hung loosely from her hand. after several moments Nico's knees give way. She clings to Mistress Mckaela with nearly all of her weight. Sobbing softly into her shoulder.  

Samiur

McKaela Kiama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:53 pm
McKaela carefully helps Nico to her feet, nice and slow, making sure she's got her balance. "There we go, don't rush, you're ok." She tilts her head, though, as she's questioned. "Oh, they're in the dressing room there," she points behind Nico. Her eyes widen as the gun is snatched... while she hadn't expected it, she also didn't react to it much further than that, putting her paws up to about her waist, held defensively, at the ready should Nico turn it on her for some reason.

The dressing room door is slammed open, and the human and husky are still in a crumbled heap on the floor. "Nico, what are you--!" *BLAM, BLAM.*

Several shots are fired into the husky alone, writhing and screaming in agony from the bullets cutting into his flesh and imbedding deep into his body, or the wall behind him. McKaela just watches quietly, lowering her paws. She didn't feel threatened anymore. Her ears lay back, however. This wasn't how she imagined Nico would react. She didn't know their history.

The husky now dead, the human had occupied himself with trying to scoot away, squealing in horror, like a small child. When the weapon is emptied of its ammunition, the human takes the opportunity to attempt to run, cutting between McKaela and Nico and trying to make it to the door. McKaela catches him by the throat, slamming him against the door and glaring toward him. If Nico hated that husky so much, his cohort was likely on her s**t list also. And all the blood just made McKaela want in on the action. She smiles to him, then pulls him forward so that he's leaning far over, ninety degrees, before slamming her elbow into the small of his back and snapping his upper body completely back, folding him in thirds. Paralyzed, he'd die after a few moments of torture that made hell seem like a welcome change.

Nico then turned to McKaela, and cautious, McKaela stares at her as she comes toward her. To her surprise, Nico collapses into her, crying against her. Shocked, she stands rigid there for a few moments, eyes wide, before putting her arms around her and hugging her lightly. "There there... it's all over now. You're safe." She sighs, glancing toward the crowd. The police hadn't arrived just yet, but the store had cleared out quickly. Looking around the room, racks had fallen, designer clothing spattered with blood, it was all in shambles. No doubt the manager wouldn't be too happy. But back to business, McKaela's eyes fall to Nico held against her, barely standing, weak from the adrenaline. "Maybe you should sit down... need some food or something?"

Asora shrugs to Alma as he questions her. "Probably. There are a lot of places in the lab. Sometimes even we find new ones," she spoke of her sister as well as herself. She tilts her head at Alma's suggestion. "That's mostly for show... y'know, to have fun and screw with people's heads." They were a bit more conniving than they let on, it seemed. "But we're linked, so we always know where the other is, what she's thinking and feeling, and what she's gonna say. It's fun." She smiles. And yet, she seemed a little saddened by this.

Arriving in the green room, full of battle clones suspended in huge tubes filled with green glowing liquid, Alma would find that the room was bigger than it was first thought to be. Arosa was sitting in the back corner of the room under a clone of what appeared to be McKaela, hugging her knees and staring boredly at the floor. Her ears perk as Asora comes into view, and she stands. "Sissy!"

"Yay, we found you!" Asora hugs her sister.

Then they both turn to Alma. "We're done playing for now. You can go," they say at once. Apparently they hadn't come up with anything new. But wait, where was his lab coat?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:49 pm
There wasn't much of a crowd left by the time Kata got there, only a few uncertain rent-a-cops and a couple of curious bystanders with cell phone cameras in hand or paw.

He watched as Nico got a hold of a gun and opened fire into the dressing room, causing everyone else to flee.
He crossed his arms as the human is folded like a towel, and only frowned as Nico collapses into the arms of the high commander.
"Be you a demon or an angel, milady?"
His soft-spoken question falls on silence before he speaks again, this time with an annoyed twitch of his tail.
"I thought I told you to stay."

Gwen swallows and tucks her ears back innocently. "I'm... sorry, I was worried and I... are they okay?"
She kept behind him and eyed the two as S.W.A.T. members surrounded the store, cameramen and reporters a comfortable distance back, likely drawn more to the fact that McKaela was here rather than the shooting itself.

"Come on Gwen, they'll be fine."
He places his hand on her shoulder and leads her away and towards the exit.  

Katakeome

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces