Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Entrance to the Sound Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:44 pm
Katsuro Hitokage
Katsuro walked into the gates.
)(Waht the hell happend Silver just burst into my office and started spouting about war and runs out then I send rhulain to search and he says the amekage ran to sound after sivler said the same thign to her, Fill me in!))

((lol silvers just an idiot who caught fire to the gates of sound and attacked a sannin of sound so Alicia and Havok are deciding wheter or not to kill him or not.... why he went and started running from village to village saying they were involved is beyond me.... If war does break out it will be between sound and rain no other villages))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:46 pm
(Kats, it mostly has to do with Havock and Silver...to be more precise, Zermaru's snake and Gai kou. Nanashi, the Otokage, doesn't even know whats happening rofl )  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:33 pm
tc_pistols
Katsuro Hitokage
Katsuro walked into the gates.
)(Waht the hell happend Silver just burst into my office and started spouting about war and runs out then I send rhulain to search and he says the amekage ran to sound after sivler said the same thign to her, Fill me in!))

((lol silvers just an idiot who caught fire to the gates of sound and attacked a sannin of sound so Alicia and Havok are deciding wheter or not to kill him or not.... why he went and started running from village to village saying they were involved is beyond me.... If war does break out it will be between sound and rain no other villages))
((Well sand and rain have an up to date alliance so coming to the sand village was correct I'm not sure about other villages.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:06 pm
NUR

User Image

Unable to find her way back to Nanashi's secret room or be able to even get inside Shoko decides it's time for her to leave this village and go back home for awhile to see if there is something she can do there. She knows she probably hasn't been much of a help to Naito lately. Leaving the cave entrance of the village Shoko makes a couple handsigns and a blade of grass enlarges to a size she can ride on. Which she so does surf all the way back home to the grass.

Eris5

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:36 pm
Rhulain walks up to the kazekage. "ok, now what"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Mai and Yumi made a breakfall as the landed and quickly Yumi sheathed her katana.

The two knew they had to tell the kage about what just happened. So they quickly formed into one body and ran to the village.

KazElli

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:52 am
Katsuro turned to Rhulain,

"Stay in the village for a while mabye you'll learn something just for a day I need to go to the cloud village for an matter of peace."

He said walking out of the gates.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:56 pm
Rhulain nods and heads into the village  

The Extra Syllable

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:01 pm
The dog White Rain ran in the village after a few days travel.He Followed in the ninja for the other village  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:12 pm
KaiKousecgen
The dog White Rain ran in the village after a few days travel.He Followed in the ninja for the other village

((its a trap!))  

The Extra Syllable

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:17 pm
Shiro kind of lost his target simply from getting distracted. After wandering a bit, he managed to find his was to the sound village and spotted the tracks he was following, and what they were made by.
So that's his plan. Well not on my watch.
Running quickly, he tailed the dog.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:40 pm
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo was getting tired and but he managed to track the dog. "What village is this." He said to himself as he entered.

He was on his guard he did not know of this place.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

((Well well it seems you might also lead my RPC to Zeramaru.))  

Ice_Cubex

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:51 am
White riain ran out the village quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:09 pm
Kyo landed in front of the gates, several meters behind the Amekage."Amekage-sama! I have information I think you will want to know!"Kyo held out a note. On the note were the details of Gai fight and suicide.  

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:27 pm
Alicia grabbed the note and read it. "Where is his body?" She asked.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff