Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:34 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

Haseo knocked the door before walking in and bowed to the kage. "Lord Otokage....I met you in the leaf hospital long ago. I heard you have the power to make human puppets and install the sound cannons within the arms of others, I remember you were with Reiko. I come before you asking if you can turn my body into that of a human puppet so I may expand my abilities and knowledge of puppetry. I accept anything that is needed to do it, for I know it means death before true life. I ask please grant me this wish" He said, looking up at the kage. He knew it was rude, but he hoped the kage would listen. He'll even do something for the kage if it was needed. But none the less, he needed this

((lol I hope thats enough to get started!))

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:48 pm
((I pm'd you Firu, you can go ahead like i said. I gotta go))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:43 pm
Sky grabbed Haseo and ran out the door, and headed towards Nanashi's room.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:36 pm
((I am going out of town and won't be back til tuesday. Sorry.))

EXIT  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:32 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto entered the Mansion."Nanashi-kun?"

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:53 pm
The robed shinobi stood in awe as his eyes set on the mansion of the Otokage. It was a marvelous structure...one worthy of housing the strongest shinobi in all of Rice Country. He had read up on the current kage in the library as well as the previous ones and found that this kage was the strongest to date. Nervous...the robed shinobi adjusted the black robe that coated him. Not only were his weapons completely hidden, but his face was shrouded in darkness. He walked up to the massive doors and opened them, stepping inside of the mansion.

Immediatly he felt as if he had just entered another world. Everything was high class, dozens of servants running around either with paper work or simply cleaning the mansion. He was thankful that his robe covered his face, otherwise people would probably make fun of him for having such a dumb look on his face. Gaining his composure, he looked around wondering if the otokage was here. Seeing another shinobi standing there he walked up to her and bowed slightly, reading up on a book on how to be polite. "Excuse me..." he stated in a cold and monotone voice, "but do you know where I could find the Otokage?"  

Yuki Miojin

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:09 pm
A servant lead both Makoto and the robed shinobi to the Otokage's door, opening it for them. In the Otokage's chair was a young looking girl, about the age of ten, with snow white hair. In a child like, yet angelic voice she spoke. "Hi you two. I suppose you are looking for Nanashi, right? Well, let me see if I can help first, if not, I can tell you where to go." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:32 pm
The servant led both the shinobi that he had asked and himself to the Otokage's door. As he walked behind the servant, he looked around as he saw many excuisite portraits and paintings throughout the hallways. He was never that aesthetically inclined, but he did find them to be rather interesting. The servant opened the door for the two and the robed shinobi stepped inside. Seeing the little girl, he was rather surprised...she was the Otokage? To be so young, she must be quite powerful. That's when she said the name Nanashi. He had remembered reading that name in that library, the Otokage. She must be of high importance nevertheless to be sitting in his chair, maybe his daughter, or something more. He felt a strange chakra signature about her, but thought nothing of it as he bowed to her. "Excuse me for troubling you," he said in a sincere voice. "My name is Axel Hajime, a new graduate from the academy. I wanted to meet the Otokage in person and also wanted guidance from him," he responded.  

Yuki Miojin

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:56 pm
"Well, maybe I can help. What sort of guidance do you need?" Sky asked Axel. "If it isn't a discussion of the birds and the bees, I can most definetly help you."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:01 pm
Axel laughed lightly at her comment. "Well, I'm kinda new to this whole shinobi thing and I was just wondering what I should be doing, or if the Otokage needed anything of me. I've been training rigorously for the past week and I know I'm supposed to stay in shape, but after a while, it gets kinda old," Axel explained. His teacher had left to go somewhere and left him with a fire scroll for him to train with, and he's mastered all the katon jutsus that were academy and genin, and he didn't want to learn katon chuunin jutsus yet. He actually wanted to be taught in medicine since that was his forte, but he doesn't know of anyone that could help him with that.  

Yuki Miojin

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:19 pm
"Hmmm, well, we do have a few chuunin in the village who could help you. Ask Haseo Shirogane, he could probably teach you some stuff." Sky said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:13 pm
"Haseo Shirogane...." Axel said to himself. This shinobi, according to the little girl, would be able to help him. Then if that was so, he would find Haseo. Closing his eyes within the darkness of his robe, he let his mind wander througout the entire village, trying to find a chakra signature to a chuunin. He found several, but there was one that was quite peculiar. He decided to act on this signature first before reacting to any other. "Thank you very much," he stated as he gave a low bow. After doing so he stepped out of the office and walking through the hallway. Following the chakra siganute, Axel stepped outside of the mansion and took that direction.  

Yuki Miojin

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:51 am
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto looked at the girl after she dealt with the other genin."I was just looking for someone to talk to, I won't bother you."Makoto bowed and turned around to leave.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:21 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio opened the door just as Makoto was leaving. "M-Makoto? Hey what's up I was just looking for you. Is Nanashi in there too?" He peeked around her to see if the Otokage was in the room.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:57 pm
Gage opened the door to the office and walked inside analyzing every square inch of the room from positions of furniture to personalized style to tell him a little about the otokage"Um hello?Your not the Otokage are you?"He asked the person standing near the desk,who looked to be about nine or ten with the strangest snow white hair If this is a clan specific trait I have never seen it...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff