Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:31 pm
Shizumaru (Quiet)
By releasing a small amount of chakra in the area about himself, the user is able to slightly dampen any sounds given off in that area. This jutsu is highly effective for sneaking up on an unaware enemy. However, this jutsu does far from block out all sound. If an enemy is alert, he will most likely still hear the user’s movement.

"Alright, next on the list."
Jurou at the scroll and saw that quiet was the next one.
Then he spent a minute memorizing the seals.
1/2

Once he was done memorizing the seals, he went over to a puddle, and jumped into it.
"Ok, that's how it sounds normally."
He got out of the puddle and quickly went through the seals that he memorized a moment before. Quiet
Jurou released some chacra around himself again, and jumped into the puddle.
This time it made a quieter splash.
"Looks like i got this one too."
2/2  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:35 pm
Flame's ears perk up again as he heard a new voice at the gates, speaking of Kowaii. He whistled loudly again. This time the Sky wolf appeared in a puff of smoke. "What can I do for you Flame?" She asked in her bubbly tone. "Go see to our guest at the gates. Bring her here so we can explain the situation." Flame said, as he continued watching the students train. "Okie Dokie Flamie." She said with a smile as she fell lightly to the ground, and took off to the gates in a skipping sort of fashion.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:41 pm
Otokakimazeru (Sound Scramble)
This is a rather interesting jutsu that can potentially wreak havoc with an unprepared enemy. Much like as in Quiet, the user releases chakra all about himself, but instead he allows it to become erratic. The effect is that all sounds in the area of effect (about a 20 foot radius) have their volume randomized. There is a limit to this, however. Sounds will not rise above 120 decibels, (not enough to cause physical pain) nor fall below 30 (the volume of breathing).

Jurou opened up the scroll and took a look at whet he should do next.
"O, sound scramble looks like fun."
He continued on to memorize the seals for the jutsu.
1/2

After memorizing it, he went through the seals. Sound Scramble
Jurou sent out chacra 20 feet in every direction and jumped into the puddle again.
This time the splash was as loud as a shotgun. eek
"O wow, that was weird." xd
2/2  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:44 pm
Sky came skipping in happily into the room, dragging Shoku behind her. She was laughing like most young girls would, when they were happy for no reason in particular. Upon entering the room, she called up to Flame. "Flaaaaaaammme, she's heeeeere!!" Sky said, putting emphasis on it to make sure she was heard.

Flame jumped down from the top of the tree to land a few feet in front of the two girls. "You realize that you don't need to yell when we are in the same room, right?" Flame said, almost scrutinizingly. He bowed to Shoku, and upon rising said, "Welcome Miss Shoku. I suspect that you are here to see Lord Otokage, correct?" He said, looking her in the eyes, as he fixed his glasses. "If you like, I can send word to him to bring him back. He is currently in Konohagakure." Flame said, removing the bow from his back.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:09 pm
Jurou absent mindedly looked over at sky and the girl she dragged.
I wonder who she is.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:17 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku looks around the place momentarily getting a bearing on where she is. "Um ya I guess so." Shoku has no idea who the Otokage is, but is intrigued nonetheless. "Ya who is the otokage?"

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:22 pm
Flame lined up his bow, and aimed for the door. He had already stuck a note to the tip of the arrow, and the end already on flame's on it. He then shot it and it seemed to move very oddly, as if someone was running with it in their hand. "Kowaii is the Otokage. I thought you knew?" Flame asked.

Sky had let go of Shoku's hand and began to run around in circles. She was happy that Kowaii was coming home.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:41 pm
NUR

User Image

"Oh!? Kowaii you say. this is news to me. I know him well though." Shoku laughs as she thinks about the fact that Kowaii is a leader of an entire village. This will indeed be a trip worth remembering. This place she is in is a giant cave system it seems a very nice place for Shoku to live, however setting off explosions down here is very risky, not really for Shoku since she is a natural Earth user as well, but still would rather not topple an entire village, especially if Kowaii is the leader. Watching the young girl wolf thing dance around she smiles and takes a seat thinking about her life as she is getting much older and learning many more interesting things about life.

Eris5

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:57 pm
Shoku looked looked like she was waiting for someone. So Jurou walked over to Shoko, thinking that he should be nice and introduce himself.
"Hi there, my name is Jurou. Are you going to be teacher here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:12 pm
NUR

"Perhaps I will be." Shoko turns her head to Jurou smiling. "It's nice to meet you Jurou my name is Shoko of the Grass nation." She bows her head slightly and smiles looking off into the distance.

Eris5

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:19 pm
Jurou bowed too and smiled.
"Well It's nice to meet you Shoko. But,"
Jurou looked at her and tilted his head to the side.
"you look like your...lost, in a way."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:37 pm
NUR

"Nope not lost." Shoko thinks about what she is about to say then smiles. "Well I guess I am lost, but thats not a bad thing." She stands up stretching herself out and wondering what the hell is taking Kowaii so long to get here.

Eris5

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:49 pm
Jurou grinned and nodded.
"Thats true. Being to new places is fun, and when your lost, everything is new."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:03 am
Kowaii walked into the grounds still whistling. He stopped when he saw who was waiting for him. "Shoku?" Kowaii said in astonishment. "Were you looking for me on purpose?" Kowaii teased.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:08 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio snapped the book shut as he saw Shoku. "Kowaii...are you trying to kill me?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff