Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:02 am
Alice just left the parts seeing as she was late and dashed off to go to the chunin exams. She left the room and put Zetsumi back in the scroll  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:23 am
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu merged and walked out gathering their snow into a gord as they left.

RaiTenguOni

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:17 pm
Sarium shrugged and walked out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:22 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru swung the door wide open and entered his room.

"Now onto a new creation." he said as he pulled out a scroll filled with puppetry parts then unrolled it on a table. He summoned first a blank metal head of a puppet and from this he used a blade to slowly carve it into the shape he wanted and he gave it a completely movable face.

((1/20 lolz Time to prepare for war xd ))

User Image
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:30 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Did not close the door, he was not expecting anyone to follow him here and neither did he see anyone in the village.

He started trimming silk into hair which he carefully threaded into the skull of the puppet and then as he finished creating a mess of long hair he started to cut in a style he thought was suited for the puppet.

Zeramaru quickly created small joints in the skull to give the puppet the ability to show a range of facial expressions then he started to coat it with his fake skin material. The puppet had a fair complexion and deep blue eyes but he made the eyes out a material that when chakra flows through it turns red just for effects.

((2/20 lolz Time to prepare for war xd ))

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:34 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru set the head aside then he started to smelt two long metal tubes which would be his puppet's cannons. As they cooled Zeramaru made grooves into the cannons giving them a rifling effect.

He placed the two cannons aside and then started to assemble a firing mechanism using his chakra as the force to fire out giant explosive needles.

((3/20 lolz Time to prepare for war xd ))

User Image
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:40 pm
Oroami walked into the room, putting his arm up on the wall and looking at his friend create "What is it?" Oroami said as he knew it was a puppet but couldn't tell what it was exactly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:43 pm
Ty and Rain followed then amn toy an see what he was in such a hurry to get to.To Tys amazement he saw the man building a puppet.He entered and bowed."Hello I'm Ty and this is Rain,I can see your a skill puppet master would you be willing to teach me.?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:45 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru smiled at oroami and walked out towards him and then embraced him suddenly.

"Its a new puppet. Those two long things over there are basically tubes so I can aim the projectiles that it will shoot. I dont like it to be noticeable so I tried my best to make it appear human." Zeramaru said as he went back to the firing mechanism then attached it to the end of the cannons.

Zeramaru then looked in his pocket for something which he boiled in water. "I cant drink tea or smell it but I keep some for guests." Zeramaru said as he waited for the tea to boil.

Looking over the parts he started creating arms which were just slender arms nothing too special but he made the fingers quite dexterous and again he started coating it in the skin like material.

Zeramaru heard TY and smiled, he always would like a new puppeteer to teach. "Sure thing. Do you already have a puppet?" Zeramaru asked as he continued coating the arms.

((4/20 So hector adjusting well to the new RPC classes thing? ))

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:50 pm
(Not really, I hate it. but eh)

Oroami Smiled "hmmm, I see I hope you know that your little attack on that boy did draw some attention." He said with a smile "I'm just saying next time you flip I suggest you kill people away from their village members."  

Havok-Trance

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:50 pm
Ty smiled."No I don't have a puppet yet, but I have the blue prints to three of them."Rain quickly reverted to his normal size and jumpped on Tys head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:01 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru turned around and faced oroami. "Its been hard lately to control the yonbi." Zeramaru explained as he turned back around and then now he started to work on the legs of his puppet which were fairly normal puppet legs except they were metal.

"I dont know why but it has become more active lately." Zeramaru explained as he walked of towards a bunch of molten steel and ceramic that came out of a furnace and he started to mix and he made a torso of the puppet as it was cooling Zeramaru was hollowing it out creating his desired shape.

Zeramau heard what Ty said and he walked over towards him. "build them here if you want. You may use those blocks of wood or if you need metal there are metal ores over here and use the furnace to melt them.

((5/20. dude I once had a large arsenal of jutsus but I've learnt to make up for it using lots of puppets. Just guessing you are either samurai class or ninjutsu class... Dude you can keep most of your jutsus.))

User Image
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:03 am
Oroami looked worried "you forgot the training of controlling your bijuu, remember that you need to keep in your mind what makes you still human... or in your case mortal."

(yea I'm a Ninjutsu class, but Oroami is a very fast individual and now he shouldn't be allowed to, but oh well.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:05 am
Ty smiled."Yes Sir thank you." Ty walked over snf gathered up a few blocks of wood."This should do for now." Ty then found a nice empty cornner of the room and placed the things as he started to carve all the pieces for his puppet.TO his right you could see a blue scroll that said Rain Blueprints.(1/2)  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:11 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru stopped and remembered his training with oroami. "You right." He muttered as he continued working on the puppet and carefully attached the arms and legs.

Zeramaru forged a smaller senbon cannon and as the cannon was still hot from the furnace he carved rifles into it so it would be more accurate. He slowly started to create the mechanisim that would be used to fire the cannon.

"Oroami, have you seen Susumu?" Zeramaru asked, even though times passed and he is now a wise old man he still had his curious nature. "I was in cloud for several months and did not see her."

((6/20. Yeah well dont worry. You still have a massive amount of jutsus to rain onto your opponent should it happen. ))

User Image
User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas