Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:06 pm
((I know, I was just letting you know.

But the other things you said: No, at the third gate is when your speed increases noticeably, Yea me too, yeah lol, me too.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:11 pm
{{Well I think any increase in speed will be noticeable to atleast the person themselves if not to any one else.}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:31 am
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox picked up the scroll and began to read over it. He decided that the Heal Gate was useless. He began to read on the life gate carefully. His eyes slowly read over the scroll trying to absorb every little detail he could, almost like a predator watching and stalking it's prey.{{1/4}}

Velox decided to run a few laps with the weights on before anything. His muscles were still sore from opening the first gate. He ground his teeth together from the pain. Velox kept running and running but he wasn't getting nowhere faster then a jog. He couple more laps before he decided to give himself a break before he tried opening the gate.{{2/4}}

Velox stood from where he was resting and began to think over what he had read in the scroll. He remembered that the gate was located near the throat on the spinal cord. He also thought over how it worked. It said that the gate releases the limit on the electrical functions of the nervous systems, thus transmitting more information at a higher rate and sends signals to the cells to produce more stamina at a faster rate. This would boost Velox's speed, taijutsu, and strength by 1/6 of his total.{{3/4}}

Now that Velox did a little training and made sure he understood how the gate worked he thought it was time to try and open the gate. He began to focus his chakra into his throat to help release the gate. He also focused chakra into his nervous system. Velox then began to run. As he ran he verbally commanded the gate to release itself. He felt a boost of speed as he ran. This boost was obviously larger then the other gate's speed increase. He threw a few jabs then he released the gate. This gate held no affect on him but his muscles still ached from the gate he had previously opened.{{4/4}}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:32 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Tenkai smiled as he pulled up hios pants and his shirt to reveal 5,000 lb training weights."Umm i already wear weights.So should i still use these?"Tenkai laughed as he added the extra little 500 lb weights.He smiled as he started to run around the dojo on the walls.The 500 lbs weights slowed him down quite drastically."Im running running running."Tenkai laughed as he ran around and around and around the dojo.He was dripping sewat but he didnt care,he loved sweating and could run for days.He was getting tired after 100 laps around the dojo but he pushed himself harder and harder each time.(1/4)
Tenkai stopped after 500 laps and he took the 500lb weight off and placed them to the side.He grabbed the gates scroll and read the inital gate."Sounds too easy." Tenkai smiled as as started to run around again read thru the scroll.He noticed the effects and the after effects of the of opening the gates."Wow this is risky."(2/4)
Tenkai stopped as he colleted his mind and thoughts."Wow so many laqps."He closed his eyes and took a deep breath."Whats running have to do with anything."Tenkai could feel his muscles and limbs stretched out.It said in the scroll these are the effects of opening the gates.(3/4)
Tenkai smiled as he started to breath deeply.He watched Dog boy so ccarfully,just so he could lern it correctly."Ok i can do this."Tenkai started to focus his chakra into his mind as the scroll said thats were the inital gate lied.He started to make the gate open a she yelled."Inital gate open!"He could feel the chakra surge a bit thru his body."So much power."He started to run as he felt like he was 1/8 faster then he usually was.As he slowed down and started to close the gate."OWe that hurts." Tenkai smield and sat down as he could feel his muscles and limbs.(4/4) Inital gate mastered.

Tenkai layed down."Dog Boy, teach me some Rokushiki-six powers taijutsu.Thats what i wanna learn next."

--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:34 pm
((Dude not even the Hachibi can lift 15,000 Ibs. Thats a little unreal.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox had a smile spread across his face. He had just had an amazing thought that could benefit him as much as the boy."Let's make a deal. How's about I teach you as much as I can and you let me borrow the Inner Gates scroll and one more after I looked through the rest?"Velox held out his hand."Deal?"  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:48 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenkai sat up a bit."Umm sure,you can keep the inner gates scroll.I dont need it for a while anyways." Tenkai grabbed the boys hand."Deal.So whats next?"--

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

"Whatever you'd like. I'm up for learning/teaching anything."Velox said with a smile.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:02 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenkai walked over to the pile of scrolls and picked one up.HE tossed the scroll to dog boy as he waited."Rokishiki the six powers thats what i wanna learn next."--

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox read over the scroll carefully. He had realized that the first stage of the style was several different techniques based off of one technique. Before Velox started he went back into the room and strapped on some more weights. He now wore 2500lbs in total. He headed back out to the dojo and decided it was time to train.{{1/2}}

Velox planned on training in only the main move and then learning the other techniques Tenkai wanted to learn. Before anything he lifted his leg and began to do a series of side kicks to test out the added new weights. He was barely able to lift his leg but he did eventually. After that he did some very slow roundhouses do to the weights. He held up his leg towards a wall. He began to focus his chakra down into his foot. He kick once and sent a small push of air that managed to scraped the wall. He focused on sharpening and condensing his chakra. He kicked once more. This time he made an air blade that cleanly passed through the wall.{{2/2}}

Velox turned to Tenkai.
"What next?"he asked. Velox trudged his way over to Regula. He slowly rose his hands and made a few handseals. He made the handseals slowly so Regula could see them. There was then a clone that stood next to Velox. Velox swiped his hand through the clone. He figured Regula would get the message. He also handed him the tag he would need to get in and out of the dojo.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image

Regula got the hint. He watched carefully as Velox made the handseals. He carefully took note of that in his head. Without attempting the technique he repeated the handseals over and over until he felt confident enough to know that he knew them.{{1/3}}

Regula then made the handseals again. He focused on making a version of himself. He focuse on detail of his body features and nothing else. There was a puff of smoke. Behind it reveal a naked Regula. Regula was highly upset. A bone quickly shot from Regula's wrist and into the clone, dispersing the clone.{{2/3}}

This time Regula not only focused on a version of just him but also his clothes. He concentrated hard on every little detail. He then began to concentrate on his chakra. There was a puff of smoke. When the smoke dispersed it reveal a complete version of Regula. Regula was pleased. He swiped his hand through the clone dispersing it.{{3/3}}

Regula took the tag and ran out the dojo. He ran towards the academy to hurry and become a Genin.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:40 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenkai watched carfully as he to went and grabbed some 500ib weights and placed each 500lb weight on each arm and leg.He tried to move,butit was very slow and difficult.He continued to try as he regained his spped and movements slowly.(1/2)
After a bit of movement he was able to kick and punch with the added weights on.He then started to kick as he was just doing as the Dog boy did."OK now the chakra."He closed his eyes as he focused his chakra to his feet.Tenkai smiled as he started to kick sending a small puch of air towards the wall.He directed more chakra as he condensed it.He then jumpped up throw 2 kicks that sent a nice sized aair blade into the wall making a small cut.He repeated this process once more and wazs able to make a 5 inch slash in the wall."Nice."(2/2)

Tenkai looked up as the Dog BOy send whats next."Next is stage two,of this style.We just finished mastering stage 1 so next is stage two."Tenkai stepped back as he watched Dog BOy closly to pick up on stage two.--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox raised an eyebrow."You sure you wouldn't like to learn the variations and what not of the first stage?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:48 pm
((Each technique takes one of my jutsu slots and i can only know 5 c ranked and i already have down the basics of air blades, so on to stage two))

Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

--Tenkai smiled."No i always learn the stages,because i find it easier to learn the moves after you know most of the stages."--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox simply smiled. He picked the scroll back up and carefully examined it. Once again the stage had been nothing more than a simple but deadly move. Just like stage one there were also many variations of the move. Velox shook his head. Yes they were simple but deadly moves but he didn't quite like them. He put the scroll down and faced the wall to begin practicing.{{1/2}}

Velox faced the wall. He tightly closed all of his fingers into a fist. Every finger but his index finger was close into a fist. He threw a bit of slow punches, due to the weights, with the index fingers of both hands sticking out. He then turned to face the wall. He began to coat his finger with his chakra. He then thrusted his finger at the wall. He chipped some of the wall off and managed to insert the tip of his finger, but that was not what he was looking for. He wanted to drive his whole finger into/through the wall. He pulled his finger tip out and steadied his hand once more. He thrusted his hand at the wall and found the effect he was looking for. His whole finger had went into/through the wall. He then turned to Tenkai so after he finished he could tell him what was next.{{2/2}}

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff