Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:47 pm
User Image
[~Alaina~] [~Marie~][~Danir~]

Alaina's spirits lifted a little which made a smile slowly form on her face."You're right,Lillian.It could be way worse.I hate being a vampire chow but I would hate even more being seperated from the five people I hold dear to my heart."Her gaze dropped to the ground again,but this time just watching her sister stomp on the floor."Exactly Lillian,don't let this creepy place get to you.Anyways if you ever need anything you'll always have me.So no 'fang face' will feed off my sisters or hurt them."Alaina said gently.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:54 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

"We will not allow them to control us," she said. "We will not allow them to break our free will. We will show them that we are just as capable as they are if not even more so," she said with a wink. She pondered for a few minutes on what they could do. "I think I have an idea, I really do not feel like reading in this creepy atmosphere because that means I'd have to be alone again. Why don't see explore the castle a bit and see if we can find any secret passages?" she asked curiously. She knew how much her sister loved that kind of thing.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:56 pm
[*Shiori*] [*Chi*][*Claymoore*]

User Image

A shocked look swept over Shiori's once devious face.She even bounced up off the ground,when her son said 'good evening mother'.Mental note...uh 100 do not hide behind a statue that doesn't cover all of you...Slowly she inched out from her not so good hiding spot."Hey,my precious baby boy."Strange thing was she called all her sons 'baby boy', even the oldest.Her eyes locked on the girl in a glare.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:00 pm
Didn't common sense tell you...

User Image

Lenah once again, cocked her head to the side. Then, she stiffened visibly when she heard the vampire say hello to his mother. She's here?! she thought angrily. "Hello "miss" Claymoore..." she said with a glare. Afterall, she was apart of the reason she was stuck in the ugly place.

That jacket was soo yesterday...

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:02 pm
User Image

"Yeah Lillian.You got the idea.Their not going to break us.We may be a human but we still have will power."Her smile turned in to a smirk at those words.Then hearing the word explore,she eagerly nodded."Yeah! C'mon let's go!"She exclaimed.Alaina looked to her right,left,then forward and even peered down the hall."Where should we start first?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:09 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian smiled cheerfully at Alaina. She knew that in a situation like this, she had to be strong, especially for her sisters. She had to believe that they would make it through this. She nodded towards the length of the corridor. "We should start at the first room we find and explore all the rooms thoroughly. We might find something interesting," she said with a small smile. She wanted to invite their other sisters along, but she assumed that they were busy with their own affairs.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:12 pm
Rath nodded to his mother moving closer to the girl so she wouldn't go any where and his mother wouldn't take her, She was interesting, "i was jsut finnishing the tax records, would you like to see them?" he asked, he knew their mother hated paper work, thats why he ended up doing it "unless you were going some where else..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:15 pm

User Image
Her red lips curled in a sly smile while staring at the girl.She noticed the girl's bright green eyes exchanged her a hateful glare.In her mind she was bursting in laughter.Her hand was brought to her mouth as she snickered silently."Missy,all I have got to say is there's really no reason being angry with me.You're father signed the papers.I didn't force him to."She hopped up in joy."Aww Rath you're mommy's life saver.Uh..I guess.."She said in a quick change of tone and personality.She really hated taxes plus she always messed something up.Shiori noticed how he moved closer to that girl,and it ticked her off a little,since she understood why.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:23 pm

User Image

Makeing a huffy face, Lenah stepped away from Rath and started to stomp over to his mother. "Yes you did! If he didn't, then you would have annihilated our race! SO don't say you didn't force him you stupid blood sucker!" Lenah was in bratty mode. I want to got home!! she thought sngrily. Maybe I'll go find my sisters so that we can figure out an escape plan...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:27 pm

User Image
Before replying with a word she flashed her twin a grin."Okay,got it."Alaina started her walking but her pace was slow,since she was awaiting for her sister to begin following.While walking her eyes constantly darted around her,trying to absorb everything in her mind plus search for any room.
((Bad case of writer's block  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:31 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian walked alongside her sister. As she did so, she looked at everything from the decorations in the hallway to the paintings that were beautiful, yet had a haunting sadness in her eyes. She couldn't help, but wonder who the artist was, but the writing at the bottom of the paintings was illegible. She stopped before a room with the door closed and motioned for her sister to stop as well. She opened the door and peered inside. It seemed this room had not been used in a long time. It appeared to be a sitting room, but the furniture was covered in white sheets.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:31 pm
Rath sighed, his mother jsut had to get the human excided, he held his breath as his thirst flared again then died, he knew the reason his mother was doing this, "You cant escape the castle" he said already knowign what she wanted, "if you left the slaughter would continue, and you would never make it to the border as a human," he said "i should know i wrote up the treaty"
((sorry guys im going to bed))  

RathLeigh

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:37 pm
((Not going to bed, but I'll be back later on. I'm reading something and I gota study for classes next quarter rofl Duces))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:47 pm

User Image
This time Shiori couldn't hold back her fits of devilish laughter."I guess I'm not all that innocent in this situation."A cruel toothy grin formed on her face,showing her gleaming pair of vampire teeth."Stupid blood sucker? Well you're a stupid,weak human,that I can easily kill."Near the ending of her words her eyes switched to a bright red but turned normal.When her son spoke,Shiori stared with a bright eyed gaze."Yep my son created the treaty.He's so intelligent."She says happily.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:00 am

As they walked along side one another,her eyes studied every detail of the corridor.When Lillian halt at a closed door,so did Alaina.The door handle was quite strange itself,so who knows what the room itself held.The door handle was a shiny gold color and was a what looked to be a lion's head but was holding a ring or loop in it's mouth,the handle.As her sister pulled the door open,like Lillian her eyes searched the room.There was furniture in the room with white sheets thrown over top.There were cob webs in the corners and hanging from the walls.Dust was caked on the floor,and pretty much everything.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff