Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Sparing Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:42 pm
Darion in his stance figured it out."For all taijutsu users they cant just start fast so of course slow."Darion then slowly his punches at a training dummy hard enough to make a clonking noise then he started with kicks slowly he landed a couple kickss but then next one he did he fell over.that was stupid...man at taijutsu i fail big time...2/15

"i guess ill start out with my punches."Darion hops up and slowly started to punch the dummy softly then gradually started to put force."actually this is quite relaxing."Darion said as he punched the dummy to hard making his hand make a knuckle crack making Darion quickly pull his hand away in pain."OWW!Damnit it that hurt!"Darion said as he kicked the dummy hard making his foot hurt."GOD DAMNIT!!"3/15  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:51 pm
Darion stopped him self and took deep breaths to calm down."calm down Darion, Calm down its just a dummy you dummy...."Darion then got into the stance he used before and slowly punched at the dummy with some force but not much enough to hurt his hands like before."i think i got it..."Darion said as he continued to punch at the same slow pace making his muscles flex."Clam like water Darion,but with enough impact.this sort feels like yoga...but with out all of the girls..good times good times"Darion thought to himself making him smile.4/15

Darion then stopped for a streach brake because his muscles started to cramp up,Darion would strech his armsin diffrent angles he had learned from Yoga classes,he enjoyed it because of the girls and how flexible they were."right im ready..."Darion continued on with the punches with slow movements and focus like Kazuo said he should do.,Darion muscles would flex and strengthen with each punch."now lets make this thing fight back..."Darion went behind it and put a tag on it from the box behind it the tag would read"Activeate" then he would go in front of it the the dummys wooden arms would swing from diffrent angles while Darion blocked the attacks and then swiftly hit them for about 7 minutes 5/15

Darion then took the tag off."time to work on my kicks for kicks and giggles."Darion chuckled stupidly at his dumb joke thne his face went serious then he would get in stance and softly and slowly kick the dummy after about 5 kicks he lost his balance and feel over."ugh i need to work on balance more then anything right now..." 6/15  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:10 pm
Darion got up and got in stance,then he would kick the dummy in the ribs slowly changing his feet each time he would pull his leg back so both of his legs would get the training after about 4 mintues Darion would slip and fall backwards landing on his back."man taijutsu is not my forte..."Darion said as he got up and got back into stance. 7/15

Darion then started doing to kicks with each leg so he would get skilled a bit faster,after about 1 minute Darion would put more pressure making the wood ware out it would have been five mintues before Darion would screw up and fall."im getting better..."8/15  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:19 pm
Darion got back up with ditermination each time Darion kicked the force would get harder and he would still be at a slow pace,Darion takeing deep breaths and sweating alot would not give up."i will become the best...no matter what..."Darion thought to himself as he made a wrong move and slipped forward smaking his head band on his fore head against the dummy."damnit..."Dairon said as he got up then wiped the sweat off his face with his shirt."i must go on..."9/15

Darion reached into his pouch and took out a food pill."this will help..."Darion said as he placed it into his mouth and chewed it then started to kick the dummy again with the slow pace and high strenght as before,after 4 kicks of each leg Darions muscles Started to bend easly and he could balance with ease.Darion wouldn't fall over this time or anytime soon now 10/15((omg almost there!!!))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:35 pm
Darion started to make the wood dent after 10 kicks from both legs."Its sorta simple now...maybe i should even speed up now...yes"Darion did as he thought and started to speed up and hit harder then before,Darion from this training is sweating more then ever before,"never again...will i be weak at taijutsu..."Darion then started to slow down and speed up gardually to reduce the energy useage. 11/14

Darion smiled as started kicking the stomach of the dummy and thendid something he didnt think was possible he jumped and kicked the dummys face while doing a back flip then did around house did and dented the dummys face in big time"Woah!!i tihnk i got to full of my self there."Darion said as he scratched his head and chuckled"time to activeate the dummy."Darion said as he put a tag behind them dummy,then the dummy started swinging its arms from many dicrections as Darion swiftly blocked the hits he would swiftly punch and kick back. 12/15

Darion would be at this for hours the punches were to slow.as a punch can towards Darion he blocked it and round house kicked the dummys head braking it right off stoping the process."opps...well i got an idea...Wind clone jutsu!"When Darion said those words 20 clone appeared."come at me with every thing you got!"the clones did as ordered Darion would be blocking and stricking back at each one hard enough to make them dispearce.13/15

Darion would get hit a few times of course but that was before Darion activeated the Sharingan seening how he would be training them both at the same time, at this rate Darion wasnt getting hit at all he was just blocking at the hit and countering them with force."this is simple for me!!"Darion then punched so hard that it sent a clone back hiting 1 other making them both dispearce 14/15

the clones started to hit at the same time all Darion had to do was duck and round house nkick them all causeing them to dispearce."Oh my god...i feel like Chuck Norris!!!"Darion said as he laughed 15/15 complete

"thanks sensai but im getting hungry...dont go anywhere kay im gunna go to the cafe to get something to eat."Darion said as he left  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:20 pm
Kazuo smiles after he finishes. "Very good Darion." He waits as he leaves and when Darion comes back Kazuo begins to instruct him again. "Alright this next part is An'unteimei [The Gathering Storm Clouds]..." He says as he walks over to a sink and fills 5 small cups full of water. He then walks over to Darion and places one of the top of each hand, one on the top of each foot, and one on his head. "Now, do the same things and make sure you carefully balance and make sure the cups don't spill. This will make the things you do much harder. If a cup spills just re-fill it." He takes a few steps back and watches.

(Another 15 posts and this is as far as you can go in the style. Obviously your movements will be slower because you don't want to spill the cups and it will be more difficult. This is for when you get back so you don't have to wait for me to post again to instruct you.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:26 pm
Darion appeared within a gust of wind thanks to Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)"Sensei there are these two beautiful girls named Mai and Yumi at the dorms!honestly i think i might have a chance with them!"Darion said as he had the cups on him and slowly punched so slow that the water wouldn't spill."honestly....thw water seems shitty..."Darion said with a disapointed look on his face.1/15((if its genin shouldnt be learning the taijust u be 10 posts.because on starter forum it says genin jutsu take 9 post but since im ninjutsu type it would take me 10 post correct??))

Darion slowly lifted his left foot to fast causing the cup of water spill."damn."Darion said as he slowly took out a bottle of water and filled the cup slowly making sure he didnt spill any water."fist first then kicks."Darion said as he slowly continued punching making sure he didnt spill any water."at least it isnt eggs on spoons."Darion said as he was still punching slow again making sure nothing sliped off his hands head or feet. 2/15

Darion then almost spilt the water in his right fist but quickly changed the movement of his hand to change the direction of the water so it wouldnt tip over."phew..."Darion said as he continued punching every every slowly and carefully."okay Darion so far so good...you just have to make sure to super duper slow and carefull...""what a drag..."3/15  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:35 pm
Darion then moved his foot by accsident making the water spill abit."its okay..."Darion said as he was still punching mid air almost in a slow motion movement like you see in the movies."at this rate this may take a bit...say after a while can you teach me how to pick up girls?after all...your the best at pretty much every thing in the cloud village."Darion said as his face went red with embrassment seeing how this isnt usally something he would ask an adult.4/5

Darion then felt comfertable with picking up speed,this was a pretty good choice seeing how Darion got use to the punching speed."sure the water moves move but i feel much better with this taijutsu stuff now."Darion said as the punched were abit more faster but to fast that the cups would fall just fast enough to not spill."At this rate...you can teach me...lightening jutsus...or maybe even give me a scroll for genjutsu."Darion said with a smile one his face 5/15

Darion then started to move his feet with every punch feeling that he was getting better with balanace and his speed."nothing will spill...hopefully."Darion spoke to soon as the glass of water on his head spilt on him,"why do i have to jinx this stuff..."Darion said as he slowly and carefully filled the glass up with the water from his bottle then placed it on his head,then continued with his punches.6/15  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:55 pm
"So tell me if im right...Me,Eli or Tensuo might have a chance of becomeing raikage right?I'm just making sure ya know?"Darion said as his punches were becomeing just close to normal speed from his training before,but the water was still in the cups."I pray to God that i wont lose in the chunnin exams...If i have to face one of my teammates then i think ill be lucky...seeing how they both havent seen what i can do"Darion felt confedent about his skills just unsure about who he would have to fight.7/15

Darion then stopped punching and started kicking carefully making sure nothing would spill untill the water on his head spilled again."damnit"Darion filled up the water again and conintued with the kicks making sure nothing would go wrong with his kicks."so far so good...I need to become strong...strong enough to beat...him..."Darion was super careful when he was kicking to not lose balance8/15

"tell me sensei....do you have any kids?"Darion said as he made sure he was still carefull with his kicks"Cause if not you could always adopt me..."Darion suddenly felt like what he said was the wrong thing to say."Never mind forget i said that."Darion was so fixed on kicking he didnt even have emotion in his voice."Easy does it Darion...Easy does it...."Darions kicks started to pick up speed making him feel confortable with his balance and carefullness9/15  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:02 pm
Darion who was still kicking was starting to feel his muscles tensening they sorta felt good."i feel...like water.Its a amazing feeling...something i havent felt before...."Darion suddenly felt like he could do both punches and kicks., so he did and he was very capeable of doing so with out making a single drop spill.10/15

Darion was doing a punch then kick in this pattern first left fist then right leg then right fist then left leg"this is getting easy"Darion said as he was starting to speed up with his his punches and kicks feeling like he wouldnt spill a drop at all now"I think i might be done with this training soon.,"Darion said confadently with a grin on his face11/15

"at this right im gunna be done with this taijutst training...also i was wounderng...maybe if you could do me a favor after the exams and if i become chunnin you can either teach me Chidori or Rasengan.If not its okay."Darion was doing great with his punches and kicks nothing for him to worry about now.12/15  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:13 pm
Darion was starting to pick up some more speed almost like a regular kick and punch with out haveing to spill a single drop of water."this is soooo easy nothing to it now!"Darion said with confadence in his voice while kicking and punching the air,Darion felt as if his training was almost complete13/15

Darion was starting to sweat because of the work he was doing he was also losing breath."i better slow down so i dont lose energy"Darion did as he said he would slowing down his attacks,Darion honestly felt the best he had ever been for some reason he felt that he could even take Ryu on.14/15

Darion began to speed up back to his normal speed while not spilling a drop of water."all about the ballance of you leg and arm go stright the water wont move."Darion said as he smiled then suddenly stopped training."i think im done now sensei."Darion said with the biggest smile on his face 15/15 (done and done!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:29 pm
Kazuo nods. "Very good." He pauses and takes a deep breathe as he looks around. "Well there isn't any thing more I can teach you in taijutsu."  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:34 pm
"well...maybe there is something you can do for me...whats your bloodline again?"Darion asked while he was rather cerious  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:35 pm
Kazuo smiles at the sudden change of subject. "Well my real bloodline is hatake, but I have a sharingan implant." He says pointing to his left eye which was covered by his headband.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:39 pm
"i see...im going to kumo falls for some R&R under the falls"Darion said as he headed out then dissappeaered withing a gust of wind  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff