Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Lupita Pack ~Open and Accepting Profiles~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiatala

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:13 pm
Anna changed back to human.
"Well there you go! You help protect the pack!" Anna said and sat down looking up into the sky. She sighed and shook her head. The blindness came and left when it wanted to and never gave a warning.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:27 am
"Or you could help with scouting,Scouts have good senses,but we are very weak,its an unfortunate side efeect,but just as important"she stretched "both options would be good for you,as long as you can hear me tell you to halt  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

goth king itachi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:21 am
"Is there a way I can do both?" kazuma asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:31 pm
"Ask miss Risa" she said "She may make you alternate between jobs  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm
Lita walked around the forest, just out of sheer bordem and looked around her surroundings. She wasnt on a hunting trip this time but had a knife just in case she saw something easy to catch. She decided to sit down against a tree and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:37 pm
((sorry i haven't been on much. been busy juggling school, work and life. i will try and get on more often.))  

hinastar

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:59 pm
Andie's sliver eyes were narrowed watching every shodow. She looked up at the sky it was so claming. She smiled. Over the years the sky became the only thing that could clam her. The sky became kind of like her home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:19 am
"Suzu's right, if you have any questions about positions ask Risa... or Reko to ask Risa...." Anna sujested. She sighed and walked back towards Risa and them to get her things. She grabed them nodded to Risa and took off running the opposite direction then Kuzuma and Suzu.  

Kiatala

goth king itachi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:08 pm
Kazuma approached Risa and waited for his turn.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am
She waited beside him "Hope you don't mind" She smiled at him "I have nothing to do so I'll wait with you"  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LostKoi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:10 pm
Maeda stretched lazily, having slept most of the afternoon on the warmth of a large rock. Shaking out her fur she lifted her head to the sky and gave a long howl, checking to see where everyone was.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:27 pm
Anna head Maeda howl and let out a howl herself. She wasn't in her wolf form, so it wasn't mystifying like a nomral howl would be. She continued walking and looked around. She went onto the boarder area of the pack's territory and climbed up into a tree and closed her eyes.  

Kiatala

LostKoi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 pm
Simpering softly as she yawned, Maeda perked her ears, hearing Anna. Way out there today, aren't you Anna. She licked her chops hungrily and sniffed the ground for a moment, barking softly at catching the scent of a rabbit and slowly trotted off to find her meal.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:55 am
Lita dozed lazily in a tree waiting for somthing to pass. She sniffed the clean fresh air, loving the forest, she practically lived in it.  

heartless_luver123

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces