Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:15 pm
"Ah..... Yeah.... I'll be fine.... Trust me, I've had worse." I wince, sitting up all the way and rubbing my head. Nothing broken.... Nothing bleeding.... Just a few bruises. Good. I smile reassuringly, noticing the scratch on her nose. "What happened to you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:40 pm
I laughed. "Well, " I said embarrassed. " I got into a fight with my dad. He was kinda mad that I didn't come home the other night. Plus some other stuff." I crossed my legs and leaned against the tree.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:48 pm
I blink, nodding. "Hmmm.... I wouldn't know.... Never had the experience..." My voice sounded matter of fact... but it was obvious in my eyes that I wished things had been different.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:51 pm
"Sometimes there are good sides to having no parents", I said sadly. I knew that I was not being helpful and I should shut my mouth, but I was kind of upset with my parents.
"They get annoying sometimes."  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:44 pm
"At least your parents like you.... And accept you in the family.... I got tossed out on my butt as soon as they could do it without it looking shameful.... Which is exactly why I ditched my last name.... Apparently I don't belong to a family..." I said all of this bitterly, not exactly upset with Yoko, but my own family, for how I was treated.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:09 am
I stared at Yuima not sure what to say. "I'm sorry, ", I said quietly.
I looked away and began anxiously picking at my fingers...  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:17 am
I look at Yoko, before sighing. "You shouldn't apologize for something that isn't your fault." I shrug, thrusting away the memories that bubbled up, and stood up. I took a moment to brush off the rest of the dirt and leaves that I had managed to get myself covered in. "So now what...? Are we still waiting for Nemo?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:20 am
(idk, because he said he might not be on for a while cause he got his teeth pulled so he is in a lot of pain)
"I don't know, but I guess we should wait until Knight wakes up and ask him", I said, looking off into the distance. I tried to shake my thoughts away as images ran through my head of my parents getting eaten and me being swept up by warewolves. I must of had and awful look on my face and I hoped that Yuima wouldn't notice.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:32 am
I nod, noticing the look on Yoko's face. Whatever was bothering her, she didn't look like she wanted to talk about it... Still, that didn't stop the concern I felt showing up in my own face. Sighing I move to where I had a clear view of a really thin tree trunk. I take out my bow, knocked and arrow, and fired. There was a satisfying thunk as the arrow landed in the middle of the tree trunk, almost going straight through the thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:49 am
I sat there, staring off in the distance. All of a sudden, a white mage sprang out of nowhere. I jumped to my feet as he charged at me with a chimstine. Pulling out my sword, I slashed his head off. He leaned over, picked it up and ran off. I stared off in the distance. Then it was all black as I fainted and hit the ground hard.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:22 pm
The plant life around the mage suddenly sprang to life, entrapping him. I move towards where my arrow is in the tree and pull it out, knocking it again to fire. A dark swirling vortex appeared before me, and I let my arrow fly, shooting it in the middle. A much smaller vortex appeared in front of the mage, the arrow whistling out and lodging itself in his neck. I grin sadistically, a part of me crying out for it to all stop. This is the side my parents wanted me too show..... Hope they're happy now...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:29 pm
I slit my eyes open, and I could feel my head throb. I had burn marks on my arms and I couldn't move. The world was spinning and i could see no mage. I thought that he must have dissapeared. I tried to sit up, but I couldn't and I could feel sleep consume me.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:42 pm
I look down Yoko, grinning evilly. Maybe I should just leave her here....... I chuckled and start to walk off, when a voice in my head screams no. I cry out, the bow in my hands falling as I grip my head, a flashing pain streaking through it. I collapse to my knees, sitting there for a few minutes. Eventually, I look up again, all trace of evilness gone. I see Yoko, and my heart jumps to my throat as I stumble over to her. I use my white magic, trying to heal the burns on her arms as best as I could.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:50 pm
I wake up to the steam on my arms. Yuima is trying to heal me, I think to myself. I look up at her.
"You don't have to do that", I say. Then, using my magic to form a force field around me, I guide my body to stand up and use insta magic to heal myself. I knew it was dangerous to do, but I didn't need my strength at the moment anyway, so I leaned against the tree again and looked at Yuima.
"Thanks", I said.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:59 pm
"I don't want to be left behind...." I murmur looking panicked. I had snapped.... bad. I'd almost lost myself, and had almost left Yoko behind..... I could lose myself again at any moment.... My inner darkness bubbling just before the surface...  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff