Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
OHAI-o! (A Owner/Pet RP) [Now open, still accepting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

desired

Bashful Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:10 pm
"Argh! Arrrgh!" stuggled Alice, "Argh!"
"yes! I finnally got the cage door open!"
*creak..*
Alice bit her lip.
umm should i do this?

Alice sliped out through the cage and out the door.
"It's so cold" muttered Alice.
By the time she walk one block, her hair was covered in snow.
"I can't do this. I'll fall" muttered Alice.
Alice lay her back againest the wall and crawled like a ball. And fell asleep.........as so she think she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:49 pm
Eidan noticed Alice, as she walked into the cold and layed against the wall. He shivvered a bit himself, not really wearing winter clothes, but he still managed to keep his body temperature to a normal. He walked over to Alice,"He are you okay?" he asked as he poked her.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:56 pm
Kai looked at her puzzled as she spoke thinking "What? How can she not make a bed? When I offered her to sleep on mine? Oh shes lived in the woods for most of her life so she doesn't know anything that so called "civilized" people have. SO I'm going to have to teach her anyhow so lets get on with it Kai." he said to himself adding to the conversation to Jane "Okay the bed is for sleeping on so here is how you do it so please watch." he said in a firm but happily manor. He started with his bed putting on the sheets on first and then creasing the sheets onto the bed very neatly, then he put the comforter next doing the same as he did the sheets, lastly he did the pillows which he fluffed them up and then put them in the appropriate places. Kai then said to her "Oh and one thing make sure you fluff the pillows up because I like fluffy pillows. Okay any questions?"
(Dang that was the longest post I ever did in my life of rping i went to town on this post! xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:36 pm
(lol congrats!!!!)
She watched carefully as if made the bed making it look neat and smooth, she stared at him and shook her head "I understand i have no questions" she murmured quietly  

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

desired

Bashful Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:47 pm
Alice felt cold and warm at the sametime. Warmth was like bodyheat for some reason.
Alice bit the finger that was poking her with a sudden fright in her meanings.

Alice opened one eye...
"I'm so sorry! i didn't didn't mean to-"
Alice grabbed his hand licked the blood from finger.
Alice stood up and came to a stop. Blood rushing down her as she shivered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:22 pm
Eidan only winced when she bit him in the finger, he had a relatively high pain tolerance. He watched her clean the blood off his finger,"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have poked you," Eidan stated looking at the bite mark on his finger. His attention was brought back to the girl,"Are you okay?" he asked, noticing she was cold.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

desired

Bashful Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:13 pm
"um it's ok" lied Alice, flipping her hand over her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:15 pm
Kai smiled at her saying "Okay good now we will be doing on more thing before today is over but before that I would like to rest for a bit okay." he told her smiling at her.  

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:16 pm
"Uhmm, well I'm gonna go ahead, and leave you alone," he said as he began walking down the sidewalk again aimlessly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:24 pm
She nodded in agreement and sat on the floor not wanting to mess up the pretty bed.  

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

desired

Bashful Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:46 pm
"umm..sure" said alice, letting go of her hair.
Alice slid back to her spot again but this time crying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:36 pm
Eidan stopped when he heared her cry,"I didn't poke her that hard," he thought to himself.Eidan turned around, and sat next to her. "C'mon what's wrong?" he asked.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:29 pm
Kai looked at her with a raisd brow then he smiled evily at her, he then softly grabed her by the wrist and pulled her to his side "Hehe come on it's alright I wont bite." he said looking at her and smile at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:37 pm
She looked at him surprised feeling him pull her up by her wristes and by his side, she blush and nodded slowly to herself.  

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items