Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:15 pm
"Ahh, the prodigy does it again!" he says at Hana's success. "I really didn't know you had this kind of talent, Hana." he told her. "You might have to join my "higher talent" class. But, I'm sure the other two can do it as well?" he looked at the other two.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:17 pm
Shayne stood up, this time it was a necessary thing. "Excuse me Lucien, please excuse the interruption, but I believe it would be a good idea to show the students what will happen to other people if they misuse this spell. Shayne said, walking over to Lucien. He looked him in the eyes, signaling him to read his mind. Are you sure that are ready for that, a miscast will be terrible, they are still learning and this spell is deadly. Shayne thought.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:17 pm
"Sweet!" Zann says. He then placed his hand on the rod, and says, confidently, "Felerin Jidarni!" and the rod catched flames that flicker up to just below the ceiling. Zann didn't flinch, as he was used to flames. "Was that any good?" Zann asked Lucien sarcastically.

((EDIT:This proves Galactic Fusions theory about this spell being dangerous!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:19 pm
Alex put her hand over the rod and whispered 'Felerin Jidarni her rod was surrounded by a white flame that would change color each time she touched it. "YAY!! she smiled at Lucien as she juggled the metal rod.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:22 pm
"Err.. Zann. That was a bit dangerous." he said uncertainly. He looked at Shayne. "I see what you mean." he thought-spoke to him. "Go ahead, Shayne. Tell them about it."

(( I gotta get off for the night. Even I have to catch some Z's once in a while. Good night all.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:22 pm
(( good night malaroth. guess this means were going to glactic fusion's class?))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:24 pm
((Good Night! Sleep Well Malaroth 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:26 pm
'To be honest, Master, neither did I...' Hana admitted. 'I used to struggle a great deal to reah my magic, but here it seems to come readily whenever i ask it.' She hesistated, 'Is there a spell to extinguish the flame?' She glanced nervously over at Zann, recognizing Master Shayne's point, and not at all eager to experience such.

((edit: G'night Malaroth! =) ))  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:34 pm
Zann Saw Hana stare at him and said "What?! I have natural fire powers. whaddya expect?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:35 pm
Alex heard Shayne's thoughts and thought-spoke to him 'the spell is deadly? she was looking at him with a worried and somewhat scared face.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:38 pm
Shayne went to the head of the class. He looked at everyone and smiled his infectious smile before speaking. "I am very impressed with everyone, you have picked this up very fast, almost faster then should be possible. Shayne laughed for a second, then his expression grew serious. "As I am sure that Lucien told all of you at the welcome ceremony, any misuse of magic is punishable from slight to severe depending on the teacher and offense. Misuse this spell and you will be cleaning the whole school with a hand brush and no magic." Shayne backed up and got close to Lucien's flaming saber. "Here is a variation the effect the spell produces." Shayne said, he he walked up and grabbed the blade of the saber with his bare hands, sliding it down the blade to make sure it cut him well. Shayne grimaced and then showed the class the result. Fire was around his wound, spreading across his skin and melting the flesh underneath. "The fire will not stop until it has destroyed the body. It is not an intention of the spell, but reside of the magic that cast the spell." Shayne said. He grabbed his wrist and said, "Ganga." The fire stopped instantly, and left his hand horribly burnt. "Waiess Hael" Shayne said, a green energy covered his hand for a moment before fading away. His hand was flawless again. "This spell will be addressed in combat as well, so be prepared." Shayne said, then nodded to Lucien and sat down in the chair. He looked over at Alex Yes it can be in certain situations and if you don't know what will happen. Shayne thought spoke back to her. "To stop the spell, stop the flow of energy sustaining it." Shayne said to the class.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:40 pm
Zann saw Alex's worried look and asked "Is something wrong? Are you guys all telepaths or something? I mean, Hana is staring at me and you have a worried look on your face, and ERGG! It's confusing! At this point, Zann's hair caught on fire for a split second. "Whoopss..."  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:43 pm
"I see." Zann then wrote down waiess hael and ganga in his spell book.

((Isn't waiess hael from eragon?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:48 pm
She heard Shayne and nodded then laughed " No Zann I'm fine but, i don't think you are and yes i'm a telepath."She laughed a bit more then saw that her pencil was copying everything everybody was saying so she whispered the word stop and began writing in a seperate book.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:55 pm
"Hey I'm perfectly fine!"Zann was started to get a little angry.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff