Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Elstania Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:22 am
"True true.... And if you want to try and tango with those imps.. Then go for it." Liz looked, contemplating what kind of damage could be done with a well placed rock. "About the whole killing thing... Don't worry about.... You have to be on your toes in this forest."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:26 am
Raurick looked up at the crows, now in better relief but still not so well viewed. "Want some help with those... imps?" He offered, smiling brightly. "I know a few tricks."  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:33 am
"Don't worry, I know. I've lived in this forest for 2 yrs and I've been out here with my little dragon friend and lots of magic.", I said to Liz. "We're trying to get out of this forest."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:36 am
"Be my guest-" A walnut clunked her in the head and she looked up, the crows laughing. She growled, shooting up the tree with a grace much different then when she had fallen. The crows screeched, taking off and flying away. "Awwww..... thy got into my food..." Liz sighed, dropping down out of the tree and back on the branch. "Try to gt out....? On which side...?"  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:38 am
"I'll be right back." Raurick stated with a grin. He jumped up and sped across the branches, barely making them move and brought his arm behind him, gathering shadows in it as he ran.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:06 am
"We just keep going straight.", I said to Liz. "We want to get out."
I watched Raurick chase the crows away and then I looked back at Liz.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:22 am
"Do you even know what's outside.... Though I suppose it's been a while since I myself have been outside.." Liz watched as the vampire affectively chased away the crows, for good she hoped. "Do you guys want some help getting out..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:25 pm
"Do you know any fast way?" I said looking hopefully at Liz. "By the way i'm Angel. The dragon Yoko was talking about."  

angel5159

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:32 pm
"It depends on what your goal is.... If you keep going straight, you'll get out of the forest fast enough, but you'll have a way to go before you get to a town.." Liz smiled, shrugging as she looked around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:53 pm
"I am trying to find my family. I don't know where they are or even what they look like. If you can help me I would appreciate it." I said still having a hopeful expression but trying to hide it.  

angel5159

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:00 pm
".... Wouldn't dragons be on mountains or something? There are some bluffs in the opposite direction if you want to go see those...." Liz blinked looking thoughtful, swirling her finger around in a circle on the branch she was sitting on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:33 pm
Raurick stopped before he hit the top of the canopy and loosed the ball of shadow onto the crow, chuckling to himself as it hit one and made it fall out of the sky. Before the crows noticed, he turned and booked it back toward the girls, but on his way, he dropped out of the tree and into a shadow.

"Back." He said as he popped out of Lynn's shadow to sit on the branch above her.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:47 pm
"Welcome back.... Did you have fun chasing away the crows..?" The weird feeling one got when someone came out of your shadow didn't bother Liz.... She could do it herself if it was night time. She looked up and grinned at the vampire. "I do believe I never aught your name.... If you don't tell me I may have to make one up."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:05 pm
"Oh and such a shame that would be." He shot back playfully. he dropped down to her branch and stood beside her, his weight not even moving the branch. "Raurick, at your service."  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:16 pm
"Not a shame... simply a torture..." Liz smiled. "Nice to might you Raurick.... In case you didn't catch it earlier, my name is Liz." The night elf brushed back some stray hair that had ended up in her face.... The always ended up in her face it was somewhat annoying.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff