Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:15 am
Missy happily pranced after Nala, she smiled when she saw Sera, "Hey Sera!" she said happily wagging her tail. "Did you hear about the new vet? Nala is thinkng we should make her welcome here...what do you think?" she asked as she sat next to Sera.
~~~~~
Lilly smiled at Shiva and Jet, "Nice to meet you Shiva, " she asid with a warm smile, "Yep i did get the job, and I'm glad I did, thanks, it seemes nice here, though the Owner seems a bit mysterious..." she said with a shrug not thinking too much about it right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:55 am
User Image

"how do you even know my name?" She mumbles and starts to shake her fur. " apparently, I don't care.. the only time I will care if she intends to harm, if she does.. expect some gore." SHe says yawning and then goes to sleep.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 am
Jorge The Robo Element
He looked at Austin and had that same feeling, one that he knew well Austin, I am guessing that you have an odd feeling, I can tell you right now what it is if you want me to

He walked out and walked calmly to the Master's room, that was the one room only the Owner and Jet had access to, not even the animals were allowed in there. He took off the Owner costume and smiled "That was fun" He exited the room through a secret passage that left him in the other part of the house no one ever goes to, the basement, he walked out of the basement and stretched "What should I do now?"

He smiled and looked at her "No need, trust me, when I first started here, I made many more mistakes that you, so I wanted to help you out" He smiled and could not help but think that helping her was only his excuse to be with her. He suddenly wanted to hold her, but he had a feeling that he should not, he liked her, but he did not know if she liked him that way

He thought for a minute then shook his head not wanting to know because he sort of like suprizes.He still felt the feeling around him it was like someone was watching him.He could not shake the feeling so he tryed his best to ignore it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:47 pm
Shiva smiled back at her. "Yeah its not really something the rest of us pain attention to...I guess you could consider yourself special...I have never met him but you have." She looked back over at Jet. "Mind if I invite another to go along...?"  

shivawolf1

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:55 am
ShadowStream-chan
User Image

Now tha adult-like white cat with the moon symbol on it's forehead is trying to talk to Sera... grand.. Sera didn't feel like talking now for she didn't trust them a lot... and.. how did they know her name? " Fine.... I guess..." Was all she said to the cat,
"Still in a bad mood as always. As for how i know your name i heard the humans talking about you when i was chaseing a mouse" She said as anthere mouse ran in front of her she quickly killed it.
After eating the mouse she said "Well i must go people to see and mice to catch." She said running off after a bit of running around and finding no mice she started walking around checking her usal hunting spots one was near a person named ed. "Hello ed!" Kala said thinking it was about time someone other then the vet and animals knew she could speak human. She waited to see how He would act since she was behind him when She said hello.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:38 am
Lilly smiled, "Well, I guess..." she tought about it for a mommnet, then shrugged, she wasn't in the mod for mysteries right now "Anyways...I should head off to the my room and freshen up..." she gave Shiva a pat on the back and gave Jet a smile. "It was nice to meet both of you..." she gave them both another warm smile and headed up the gorgeuss marble steps to her room. She had already been given the information in the mail. She had heard Shiva asking Jet on a date since she had a good sence of hearing, she didn't want to disrupt them.
~~~
Missy smiled and galnced at Sera, with a cocked head, "Hey...what's wrong? Why are you so down?" she asked, as she nuzzled Sera's neck lightly.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:42 am
User Image
"Chloe reared up and came down on her gate. It didn't open. Gez she was still too small to brake out. She made a little whinny and began to whine, she was restless and wanted out so bad. She turned backwards and pushed the gate door with her rear-end. "Someone! Cat, dog, I don't care!" She whined."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:54 am
Missy's ears perked when she heard Chloe's call, she galnced at Sera, "Well...anyway...Chloe is calling...see you around...." she said as she dashed off towards Chloe. Missy jumped on the gate and looked down at Chloe with a smirk, "Making more racet again?" she teased as she played with the gate's latch with her paw trying to get to get it off.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:38 am
"Chloe stuck her lips up at the cat as she waited for the gate to fly open. If the humans knew how she managed to get out of her pin alot Missy might be in trouble. "Of course! This place is SO boring!!!" She whinned with another high pitched whinny."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:49 am
(( Missy is a wolf pup biggrin ))

Missy laughed, "I know what you mean..but Nala says there's an new vet here...maybe things will get more exciting here..." she said as she finally undid the latch and opened the gate for Chloe. She jumped down and looked up at the foal with a toothy grin and a swishing tail.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:14 pm
"Chloe ran out full speed running about and jumping for joy. She even kicked a little and rolled in the grass. Finally once she had used a bit of energy she walked back to Missy and nibbled the fur on the puppys head affectinatly. "A new human? Better have sugar and apples is all I'm saying.."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:45 pm
Missy laughed as she watched Chloe run around. Then playfully pawed at Chloe's nose, falling on her back with a tiny bark. She looked up at Chloe with her feet in the air. "Yeah, and I hope she gives me lots of treats!" she said licking her lips.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:11 pm
Archer used his foot to open the door. He scratched his head, running his fingers threw his short hair. Looking around he tried to not yawn. He should not have stayed up so late playing Call of Duty.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:27 pm
"Chloe tickled the puppys belly with her nose and snorted a bit. "She'll have rabbie shots for you is what she'll have" The pony teased as she took off running again. "Lets play! Bet you can't get me" She whinnied."  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:27 pm
He smiled lightly as Lilly left "Well if you invite a girl I can invite a guy" He slowly reached over and held her hand "But to be honest, I'd like to spend some time with you and only you" He was in shock, no idea where it came from

He practiced sword fighting out back, he was basically in his owb world and was too distracted to notice anything or anyone

As they got to the stone table Fire Star walked slowly to the edge of it

((Hey xXxRandom CrapxXx I was thinking about our characters fighting since ours are basically two animals with abilities closely related to fighting))

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff