Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

Kai nodded and said "Thank you, You seem to be having a rough day. We will just get our headbands later."

Kai and Kazu removed their snow headbands and moved them to their right and left arm respectively. They both left the area going back to the experiment room.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:17 pm
Ronnel sighed and nodded. He wanted to spar, but with his leg messed up the way it was, he wouldn't stand a chance. He growled angrily and studied the scroll in front of him intently.  

Ronnel-again

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:24 pm
Kai turned to the otokage."Excuse me sir, instead of sparing my I learn ninjutsu?I think I can find a teacher to teach me but I would have to leave the village for a couple days."Kai looked serious about his training."My specialty is ninjutsu and I don't know any so I should start learning."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:31 pm
"I am Alicia Hatake...the Amekage of the Rain Village." She said to Nanashi as she looked at the boy who asked her a similar question. "I will heal you once im done talking with the Otokage." She said with a smile.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:38 pm
Nanashi turned to Kai breifly. "Alright." Nanashi said. "Remeber that the exams begin in less than four days, if you are planning to sign up." Nanashi said then turned back to Alicia. "It is a pleasure to meet you Alicia. Welcome to my village. What brings you here?" He asked, knowing it was quite a distance between Oto and Ame.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:50 pm
Ronnel looked up at that comment. Four days? I better get cracking then! He looked at the next jutsu and shook his head. He didn't need the Harmony: Boom with how powerful his Myaku was, so he read the next one instead, memorizing the handseals for it.
(1/3)

Ronnel nodded to himself slightly. This technique would prove quite useful in combat, depending on where he aimed. But still, being able to knock someone over, or force them to bend over in half, would prove devestating if he was fighting.
(2/3)

The teen blinked. How would he be able to work this one without a second person. Once more he cursed his lack of a solid clone. Once he finished his Sound training, he was determined to ask the Otokage about one. For now though, the teen aimed his jutsu at a piece of upturned rubble and let it loose. The jutsu tore a trench in the ground for several feet.
(3/3 = Jutsu learned, Dissonance: Howl)  

Ronnel-again

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:03 pm
"Well...its the issue that happened at your gates." She said with an annoyed tone. "One of my Gennin was defending himself, and one of your shinobi's snake attacked him, and then your shinobi threatens war between villages...so i want to clear everything up." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:09 pm
Ronnel looked at the next jutsu, the last sound ninjutsu that he would learn as a genin.
"Ok, this is just an alteration of the last one, being an area of effect rather than targeted." He grinned to himself slightly.
(1/3)

He stood up and, leaning heavily against the cane walked over bewteen Juruo and Kai, standing so he was about ten feet between both of them. He lowered his eyes and grinned mentally as he began running through the seals of the jutsu.
(2/3)

The teen began singing the scream, letting his voice out. He modulated it to the extreme, where it was just below the tolerance for pain most humans have. Jurou and Kai would hear it within moments.
(3/3 = jutsu learned: Dissonance: Yell)

The jutsu learned, Ronnel limped over to where Nanashi and Alicia were talking, waiting to speak to his kage when the man was free.  

Ronnel-again

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:58 pm
"There was an issue at my gates involving a rain shinobi and a snake of my village?" Nanashi said, slightly dumbfounded. "I didn't here of this incident. Do you know which shinobi it was?" Nanashi asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:05 pm
"Well...my shinobi is dead, but Zememaru's snake attacked him for no reason." She said as she picked up the box.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:12 pm
"I apologize for your loss. I did not know that something like this had happened. What was the shinobi's name that passed away?" Nanashi asked. This conversation seemed to be getting real sour, real quick. "Is there any way I could make reparations?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:27 pm
"To my knowledge, his name was Gai Ebisu Gekkou" She said. "And as for reparations...you don't need to...he killed himself...which is to my understanding." She said as she looked at the box, which she really didn't know him too much.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:16 pm
Kai still standing by the two kages."You know my brother? I have a brother named Gai Gekkou.My name is Kai Gekkou."Kai closed his eyes as he realized he was the last memeber of his family."Gai was one of the stronger members of out family. He also killed my mom dad and sister but he saw my abilitys and let me live." Kai then turned away as he started to cry.But before any one could say anything he ran out the room and headed for the gates.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:13 am
"Oh, once again, I apologize for your loss Alicia. Although, if anything, I believe this was all a misunderstanding. I appreciate that we could solve this without senseless violence." Nanashi said, then shot Kai a mixture between a 'Wtf?' look and a 'Shut up right now' look. Nanashi then excused himself, since noone needed him at the moment and took advantage of it to learn some jutsu and if time permitted, work on his sound gauntlets. Nanashi then opened a scroll of wind jutsu from his sleeve. After he read the first technique he readied himself. He took a kunai from his pocket and held it to his side a bit after preforming some handseals. Then it began to float in the air. After this was accomplished, Nanashi flicked his wrist, and the wind followed his movements and threw the kunai at a wall.
[1/1]
(Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill) learned)

Nanashi moved onto the next technique. Nanashi focused his chakra and preformed the handseals. He then focused on the kunai that he just embedded into the wall. It then came back to him on the wind.
[1/1]
(Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique) learned)

Nanashi utilized the same kunai for the next technique. He focused his chakra to mold the air around him. After this, he threw his kunai above him. When it was coming down and about to hit Nanashi, the air blasted it into the roof with extreme force.
[1/1]
(Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge) learned)

Nanashi preformed handsigns and focused a ball of wind in his palm. He then threw it backwards to hit a wall. Upon impact it made a large hole in the wall. "Whoops." He said, slightly embarressed.
[1/1]
(Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion) learned)

Nanashi preformed some handseals and focused cahkra into his lungs. He then turned to face the hole he had already made. He then released the wind that was in him through the wall. "Heh, now I can be considered a big wind bag." He said jokingly.
[1/1]
(Yadama Henshin Bakuha (Projectile Deflection Blast) learned)

Nanashi moved to the next jutsu. He preformed the handseals and focused wind into his palms. From his arm cannons came powerful jets of wind, that allowed Nanashi to levitate.
[1/1]
(Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds) learned)

Nanashi unsheathed his sword and walked to the window. He then slashed his sword out the window, and a tornado began to form. It went for about twenty feet before dispelling. Nanashi nodded and resheathed his sword.
[1/1]
(Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill) learned)

Nanashi focused on the wind and air in the room. At random spots he had compressed the air with chakra. He then allowed one to release by the girls, which would blow their hair out of place, and that was it.
[1/1]
( Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts) learned)

Nanashi preformed some handsigns allowing for a wind current to form around him. This current grabbed some stones that had littered the floor, from one of Nanashi's previous jutsu. After these rocks surrounded him for a bit, Nanashi canceled the jutsu, making the rocks fall to the ground.
[1/1]
( Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind) learned)

Nanashi preformed another set of handseals as he unsheathed his sword. Since everyone was behind him, this jutsu wouldn’t affect them. Nanashi allowed the wind chakra to form over the blade before making a large arc swing. This swing created a massive hurricane that blew apart the trees in it’s path. Nanashi cancelled the jutsu before it could do any real damage.
[1/1]
(Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill) learned)

Nanashi formed some handseals and focused on a shape in his mind. When he had finished the seals, a mystical type dragon was forming in front of him. When it was complete, it flew around slightly, before firing multiple blasts of air at the trees. “Yeesh.” Nanashi said, pulling at his collar as he dispelled the jutsu. “Why are they always attacking trees?” He asked, in general.
[1/1]
(Fuuton Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Dragon) learned)

Nanashi decided to learn one final jutsu before relaxing. He focused his chakra and made a quickly swirling ball of air appear by his feet. He stood on the ball, trying to maintain his balance. Once he was on and ready to go, he began whizzing around the room on his ball of air, until he was on the roof with the technique. He let out a little laughter of joy, then came back to the ground, where he went to sit down.
[1/1]
(Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Element: Air Riding) learned.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:16 am
Shiro caught the vial and placed it back in his pocket. "Now that that whole thing is over, I still believe these belong to the one in the tiny box there." He directed to Alicia.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff