Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:04 pm
Reina took the money and put it in her pocket "Wow, how sweet of them." A few customers left and some came in so Reina did what she's always done and served them. The same group of guys called her over and with that, they left sneaking glances at Kess and Naiyoki. This left a little smile on Reina's face. Reina stopped by the kitchen to retrieve the orders consisting of smoothies and cakes. Our customers sure have the sweet tooths. . She popped a candy in her mouth and looked over to Naiyoki and Kess " Those guys thought you two were really cute. Said they'd stop by again sometime." and giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:10 pm
Andie was really worried now. What if something really bad happen to Shiva.She thought. She was starting to get worried.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:42 pm
Naiyoki was washing some of the dishes. She looked at Reina and giggled.
"Thats not the first time I've heard that. But if one of them try to make a move on me well...."
She dried her hands and took off her headband that tied her hair in pigtails. Her hair draiped down on her back and showed Reina what was under her headband. She took a small steel bar but when she opened it up more it became a staff atleast 6ft long. With a sharp light blue lunar moon and a bright silver star in it at the top of the staff.
"It might be a little thin, but it causes alot of damage. especially with the moon at the top and the star"
She smiled and started putting it back to the small steel bar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:57 pm
Reina laughed. "I'd say they wouldn't know what hit them. Your weapons a real beauty." When she went to go serve a few of the remaining customers, Reina noticed that business was calming down a bit. The night was dark as the stars shone. "Looks like it's a bit calmer now." Since Naiyoki showed me her weapon I should show her mine. . .She thought. She glanced over to Naiyoki. Reina called to others, "Since business has died down a bit, why don't we take a brake?"  

Apple_Gel3

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:12 pm
"Thank you Reina. Whats troublesome is to put my headband back on properly."
Naiyoki said a little embarrased. She tied one pigtail back up then the other. Once she did that she looked at her reflection from a pot, she took a piece of her hair and made it stand up and curled over her head. She smiled looking at the headband how you can barely tell its in her headband. Naiyoki looked back at Reina.
"Sure that sounds good, I'll meet you outside by the big tree and stones infront."
Naiyoki smiled and went outside and climbed up onto a tree branch  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:31 pm
Reina told the others "I'll be with Naiyoki outside~ Come get us when you need us!" Reina walked over to the meeting spot. She wondered about Shiva and the other girls. Man. . . they're all so late, and if they're not, I wonder what late is. She giggled to herself quietly, but then got a little worried. I'm too worrisome for my own good. . . She went over to Naiyoki said "Hey!" and offered her a candy. She heard a sound and listened. "Do you hear a violin? Or is it just me?" She was sure it was a violin and the melody was soothing.  

Apple_Gel3

tinymini7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:30 pm
Kai walked into the Naito Cafe and smiled as he heard the bell on the door rang over his head. The trip from his home to here took longer than he thought it might be but he still make it before closing time. He looked around and decided to sit in the farther back of the store, near the window. When he got to the table he looked around a bit more before sitting down and waited for someone to come and take his order.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:40 pm
Stella spotted the new costumer and knew she would be forced to take the table seeing as most of them had decided for brake. She walked up to Kai her pad in hand and looked at the boy. "Hi , the names Stella I'll be your server for today" she said introducing herself with a smile she had learned that the nicer you were the bigger the tip. "So what can I get ya" she questioned getting her pencil ready.  

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:47 pm
Andie sighed as she walked back into the cafe. She was really worried about Shiva but she couldn't just leave everyone esle to do the work, they even said it was going to very busy. She stopped and looked around. It was calmmer than she expected. She saw stella getting someone's order and waved at her.I'll tell her later, when she's not busyShe thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:16 pm
Kai turned his head and smiled at the waiter. "I'm Kai." He said softly and smiled brighter before looking at the menu. "I'll have a black coffee, and what kind of cake do you guy have?" He asked before placing the menu back down on the table and turned to look at the girl again. The word orange came to his mind and he couldn't help but wondered whether this girl would be the next to go or what.  

tinymini7

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:32 pm
Stella smiled writing down black coffoe and thought over his question. "Well chocolate, strawberry, and chesse cake are the freshest but I'm sure if you name it we have it" she told him gently taking the meau and showing him the very back with a long list of cakes. She saw Kess from the side of her eye. She looked worried and in turn Stella herself was put on high alert. "Personally I'm a strawberry and chocolate cake person" she said before thinking over what she just said and laughed nervously. She was kinda rambling now from her nervousness. "So what will it be Kai" she asked ready to write the order down only to move her purple hair out the way of the pad to write it down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:44 pm
Kai looked at the menu and was amazed by the large list and push it away. He turned to look at Stella again and said nicely, "I have whatever you think is best." He don't eat cake much, so he really do not know what to choose. "And can you make the coffee really hot." He like to drink his coffee boiling hot, even though most people think it weird.  

tinymini7

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:05 pm
Kess looked at the customer Stella was serving and looked at Stella. She mouthed to Stella Who is he? She looked down at her customers then and faked a smile. While she took their orders.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:12 pm
Stella saw Kess mouth something and knew exactly what she said. "Okay then coming right up" she told him taking the menu and writing down on her pad the mystery cake she would give Kai. She turned to her back so Kai couldnt see her and mouthed 'He's Mister Sexy' before giggling and going to get his black coffoe and the mystery cake see would give him.  

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas