Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
The Grand Avatar Art Emporium of FS. (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:24 am
Woo. You re-added me. I had this open in another tab, constantly refreshing, so I could snipe, but it looks like you did all the work for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:25 am
SPECIAL I'M WAY TOO NICE END OF SHOP ART BONANZA.

In the end I did what I should have done from the very start, scrap the slots and take all orders. I've been through the thread and picked out everyone who asked for art, but hasn't had a slot so far, and added them to the list for art.

I'll PM you as I get to you, but I need to know what avatar you want in your picture please all.

With that the shop is closed, no more orders UNLESS you posted in the thread, but didn't ask for art. If this is you, then ask me for art straight away and I shall comply. As long as you ask before I do the last request.

Thanks all for the kind words and interest so far, hope everyone gets the art they wanted.  

ForsakenSwordsman

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:26 am
Awesome Tree
Woo. You re-added me. I had this open in another tab, constantly refreshing, so I could snipe, but it looks like you did all the work for me.

In the end, I figured this whole slot thing was stupid, and was causing problems that I didn't normally have. So I got rid of it XD.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:35 am
User Image
yay here's my outfit
User Image

thanks a lot biggrin

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:37 am
ForsakenSwordsman
Awesome Tree

In the end, I figured this whole slot thing was stupid, and was causing problems that I didn't normally have. So I got rid of it XD.
I feel really dirty not doing anything for you. ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:40 am
@ LPS: Awesome, thanks! That nice deep red colour looks fun to play around with...expect funky redness!

@ Awesome Tree: Don't worry about it man, besides everyone on the thread has done something for me; they gave me something instant to draw. It's been a nice little bit of practice, and I got a new style of eyes out of it too.

Also, it'd be a shame not to see if I can make your art link with your gf's!  

ForsakenSwordsman

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 am
Hey, are you going to stay in the Cult after this and your game thread? I know how to repay you... =D  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:03 am
Awesome Tree
Hey, are you going to stay in the Cult after this and your game thread? I know how to repay you... =D

Well, I'm certainly going to finish the game. After that, I'll probably be around, but more in the background. Must get on with sorting out my business now that the holiday is done.  

ForsakenSwordsman

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:55 am
Another artwork online. I won't be doing the rest in order, I want to get on with them so I'm not waiting about for replies on what avatar people want etc. Suffice to say though, all work will be done in due time XD.

Next I'll do Awesome Tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:40 am
More heart online! More on the way!

Hola.  

ForsakenSwordsman

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:08 am
More art online. Had to do this one twice, pretty much, the first one got deleted by my stupid moron hands of clumsy. LPS next I think, the rest of you guys haven't been online to let me know what you want drawing yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:14 am
Well, this is awesome! No more slot system~
I changed into the avi I want done. Let me know if you need a bigger reference. (If you do, I won't be able to get it to you til after school)
I'm really excited~ biggrin  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 am
I_love_Inuyasha1
Well, this is awesome! No more slot system~
I changed into the avi I want done. Let me know if you need a bigger reference. (If you do, I won't be able to get it to you til after school)
I'm really excited~ biggrin

That ref should be fine thanks. I'll do yours once I've done they Lady in red's. As with everyone, I'll let you know once it's finished.

And you know, I think I'm going to have fun with that rainbow puking toucan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:49 am
Whee~ I get a spot. whee

This avi will do fine.
(bubbles/no bubbles is up to you)

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Vash_the_Rampage

1,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:12 am
*dies*

Current Avi please!

Also, I am SO excited for this! You dont even know! Im not one to be an Art whore, but you sir have converted me. XD  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff