Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Ethral Range Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:47 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

"Tch." Axel's hands began to leak a crimson substance. The substance began to eat away at the ice, first breaking it up, but then the interesting part began to happen: the water, despite the temperature, began to revert back to water, then nothing but gas, leaving not even a trace of warmth or steam. That was one of the powers of Axel's chaos. It had totally unraveled the ice's atomic structure, changing it from a solid to a gas. Axel's hand, still gripping Tysulir's, began to squeeze with greater pressure and Axel was certain he could hear a crack or two. If Tysulir did not remove his hand from Axel's grip soon it would be broken, and badly.

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:28 pm
Viper, who had been dozing, had found herself up in a tree, thanks to her snakey friend. He had managed to silently spiral himself around a rather large trunk, giving her a great veiw of things around her.
Whilst she had been dozing, she had managed to figure out where the sheath was to Cherry blossom.... but Her snake had also managed to swallow up the very sword. She figured this was to maintain it's form, and power... which she didnt mind. It did not talk to her, so she did not need to talk to it, but it did seem to understand her thoughts and mental waves, which indeed impressed her. As the first time she created the serpent, it went on its own accord.
She soon found herself pulled from her train of thought at the sight of two men, whom had stopped just below her position. She watched the two, then rolled her yellow eyes. Another pair of muscle heads, testing their power against one another. This seemed to be showing up alot now adays... it was becoming an irratation to her.
The were obviously yin and yang to eachother though, which was very interesting. The one with red hair, Axel she believed she heard, was most likely a sort of fire user, while the blue haired boy, was ice. or maybe both ice and water.
They made good opposites. What they lacked though, was their obvious sense of her presence... Though she didnt really mind it, they just hadnt noticed her yet. Her throat had stopped hurting her as much, but she didnt think she was ready to talk. She subconsciously began rubbing her neck, and her serpent companion flickered its tongue out infront of itself. She watched as the area its forked tongue touched, seemed to dissolve and turn to ash. she smiled, unsure why the snake just seemed to bring her warmth and a strange sense of comfort, onto which she rewarded it by touching its head with her palm, and sliding it across the length of which her hand could reach. All this happening in utter silence while the two warriors fought

(( im back!))  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:30 pm
Riku had awaken and been in the same area for a few days training. He had finally gotten use to his blade's weight and was now training with it. After he and Nevaeh had eaten he had gotten up and put his wrapped blade on his back. He began his journey again only to be stopped by a fight. He looked at the two and almost laughed at the red head, you wouldn't miss him in a crowd. The two bored him and he continued on his way, he was after the light and thats all he wanted, not some fight to see whose stronger. Before he left he saw Viper, and knew she would not recognize him after all he had been through. He and Nevaeh jumped up in the trees to where Viper was. Riku bowed."Hey, I'm back, and on that note I am sorry for how I spoke to you before, it was uncalled for and disrespectful to someone on my own side."

[edit]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Ty's eyes widened as he felt his ice decompose at a chemical level. This meant that ice was hardly a good weapon. This left Ty with only his back up plan. He gathered the air in the space around his wrist and built up the pressure and launched the air into the space between his and Axel's hand. The widened the space and let Ty slide his hand out gingerly from being crushed. "Atomic breakdown...Not exactly a normal spell seen every day. Alright, it is offical now, our two groups will be in contact. If you need any help or information we will provide assistance." Ty said letting go of the man's wrist.

A bit away from him movement was heard. looking int he direction the sound came from Ty could see a girl up in the tree. "If you were expecting a show you will have to wait until later, and I charge for private shows anyway." The thief said as another person arrived in the area then he walked a few more steps then turned back to look at Axel. The air near the man was forced into a condensed gust and sent directly up his nose and into his mouth, aimed at his throat as a small parting joke. "Well I will see you later, something big is about to go down and I can't be late you see." He said and pulled a envelope from his pocket and let it drop to the drop to the ground. The paper was lifted by a slight breeze and drifted to Axel. "Just in case you need directions." Was the last thing Ty said then walked off to where he suddenly felt a strange yet familiar power.
[exit, sorry maybe some other time we can fight Axel]

(Event requires my attention now, it sucks cause I just started fighting too.)  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

"My friend, it is far more than that."Axel replied to Tyslir's comment and retracted his hand once Tysulir had called the 'audition' to a close. His eyes then drifted lazily to the side in a very nonchalant manner as things settled. He noticed out of the very corner of his eye the form of another person, but he cared too little to actually direct his attention to said person. But as another person arrived he made a sort of scowl and mentally waved it off. Then it hit him; a burst of air surged into his nose and mouth, catching him off guard and irritating his throat. "Aug, BAKAIROU!" Axel bellowed and glowered after Tysulir as he left. The man had some nerve pulling a stunt like that. He would be sure to regret it later. Axel placed a hand on his head as he recovered from the 'joke' and grimaced. "Tch." Looked up at the girl in the tree, now deciding to give her his attention, and cocked an eyebrow. "Spying is rude you know." He said blandly, as though he were simply stating a fact. "Who might you be?"

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:26 pm
Viper blinked and recoiled from this stranger as he surprised her!... When she saw the wolf, she became confused, she knew no man whos companion was a wolf. She then reconized his facial features, though he had indeed changed. He seemed to have done alot of training, he looked more insightful. It was refreshing and she walked over to him, and flicked his head. It was a very soft tap, then she gave him and encouraging smile, and nodded. " your are silly. I never held anything against you" She spoke softly and shook her head. it was nice to see him again, she hoped he would understnad her words of peace.

She then looked down at the ice man, as he gave a remark that was to be expected, though it she really didnt hear it all, she waved her hand in a " shooing" motion, as he left. Ice... never her element.
When the fire haired man commented on her being " rude" She looked down at him with a face of confusion. She then walked to the tip of the serpents nose, and jumped off, and landed without a sound behind the man. Her yellow eyes never leaving him. She arms rested in her long kimono sleeves, hiding them from view. A very soft frown worn on her face gave a gentle disapproval at his comment.
" I never spied, you stopped below me." She had to whisper, as her voice had not fully returned. She looked a little embarressed, but that soon disappeared, as she tried to hide the burning in her throat now... Talking was such a bother. " I am called Viper" She finally answered him, though her voice was again very soft. Then she bowed to the red haired man, as to be polite.
The giant snake began to make its way down another tree. Nearer to Axel. Its big head inched twords him slowly and flickered its flaming tongue at him several times, tasting the air around him. the air that its tongue touched, turned to ash within seconds of contact with the cruel looking creatures tongue. then it some how seemed to burrow into thw ground quickly and disappear. Viper watvhed it go and then turned her attention to axel.  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:52 pm
Riku's look was much different now. He no longer wore a robe and really all he had were torn pants. His muscles were more define with a large scar from Teran on his chest along with a scar down his eye. His hair was longer and more shaggy. He wore his old sword on his side and his bow was on his back along with an oversized sword thats blade was wrapped in cloth. His eyes were a lighter blue. Neveah had changed a little, not on the outside for she was still young but on the inside she had a powerful light able to protect Riku if needed. Riku took a step forward and feel to the ground and once he touched ground he kept falling til his hands touched and he was in a crouched position. This took the shock and evened it out protecting his body and joints and also taking away all sound. He stood looking at Axel. "A fire user? Well thats creative, is it just regular fire or do have something new?"Riku didn't say this to mock the guy, but more out of sheer interest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

Axel's blazing crimson eyes remained trained on the one called Viper. As the large serpent made its way into Axel's vicinity he casted a single observant glance at the creature before returning his gaze to Viper. "I am called Axel." With that he inclined his head politely before noticing yet another person approach him. He turned his attention to the man and looked him over shortly, taking in his appearance for future reference. Hearing the man's comment caused Axel to grimace at the man. Yet another who assumed he was of the fire element. Most likely by his appearance at that. "Fire user? No. I am far more than that."

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Kaen Ryukai

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Vipers lips curled into a very weak smile as Riku's words. Fire was a powerful element... Which matched the man named Axel's hair and personality, Powerful, dangerious, near unpredictable and bright. Though it may have been her own assumption too that made her smile, as she too had thought he was of fire magic.. or something close to it.
As he flinched, she looked down at the ground. more to hide her smile, and distract herself. While Axel was busy explaining himself, Viper found herself thirst... not drinking for a while, nor eating she had become slightly exhausted. She hoped the two men would not mind her sudden leaving. Though it was nice to see Riku again, and she was more curious as too who Axel is... her throat was killing her, and she felt a little sick from hunger. So she turned and walked away, rubbing her neck. Her yellow eyes turned golden as she began to look around. She paused not too far off, examining her surroundings, as she knew nothing of these lands, she remained on guard constantly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:33 pm
Riku became a little interested by the comment he made and remembered his manners." Excuse y manners, I am Riku, A hero of light. I and my wolf are light wielders. Now, how are you more then a fire wielder?"He watched as Viper left looking a little pale, but she was a strong girl so she knew what she was doing.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

"How? Allow me to demonstrate." Axel said with a light smirk. He walked towards the nearest tree and thrusted his hand straight into its trunk. A visible current of black and crimson energy flowed from his arm into the trunk of the tree as and as it did the tree began to rot from the inside out, spreading in a outward fashion from Axel's hand as though a flame were eating away at it. Within moments the tree was so decrepit that it fell apart around Axel's hand. "And that is but a small morsel of my power. I can utilize all around me to wreak havoc and destruction as I will it."

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:42 pm
Viper ran up to a tree and looked up, a golden orb like fruit hung from the tree... she picked one and looked at it. Sketchy as to what it was. She took one of her remaining needles and cut open the fruit thing.
Juice oozed from it, dropping to the ground and began to hiss and sizzle upon the ground. She frowned and dropped it instantly. The juice was acidic. Her needle began to slowly dissolve and blow away in the wind. She looked as if she were pouting.
She walked off, and began to search again. (( sorry brain fart))  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:06 pm
"Viper."Riku grabbed a backpack he carried with him and opened it. He held it out to her, inside was some water bottles filled at a spring and some fresh fruit and cooked meat wrapped up to keep clean along with bread. He turned his attention back to Axel. "Interesting power, how does it work? By the way, what side are you on, light or dark?"Riku didn't care the answer. If he was an enemy he wasn't a threat at the moment and if he turned into a threat well then he had to ether stand and fight or get Viper out of there. She was weak from not eating and Riku didn't think she could stand much less fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:55 pm
Viper looked at Riku with A hint of skepitalism. But then gave in to her fatigue and growling stomach and sAt below a tree and opened a bottle of water and drank from it slowly. As to keep from getting sick. But the cool wAter relieved her torn throat. It felt good and she felt much netter just from that.
She then took a piece of fruit and began to eAt it, by reaction, keeping herself very aware of everything around her. The fruit was very good and she finished several more before she felt full, then walked over to Riku with his pack. " I'm sorry If I was a bother" she said,her voice now returned to it's normal tone. Though she wAs still a soft spoken person. Her face seemed to gain color after eating  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

I've lost who I am...

It actually surprised Axel that someone would be so bold and blunt to simply ask whether or not someone was one the so called "good side" or "bad side"; or maybe it was more stupidity than bold-n-bluntness. Axel mentally waved off the feeling and replied simply: "Neither." For Axel, it was that simple. He was on neither the side of Light nor Dark, and he did not consider himself a hero nor a villain, though at the moment the darker side of him's intentions were more on the villainous side. "As for how my power works, would you ask a magician how he performs his tricks or magic? Do not offend me with such foolish questions lest you wish me to remove your ability to ask them." Though Axel said this in a relatively calm and almost nonchalant manner, in his eyes burned the seriousness of his statement. He would most certainly tear out the man's tongue at a moment's notice if he was so foolish as to speak so carelessly and offend him or get onto his 'bad side' as it as often referred to.

Axel then turned to Viper and studied her. Now that he thought about it, she did seem to have a bit more color to her and speak more clearly and with a bit more volume. He had not particularly cared enough to notice, but then again, he did not know her well enough to know that her previous condition was not her normal one. He raised a brow and inquired
"Are you well?" It was not out of actual interest in her well-being, but more out of random curiosity.

...Why am I so broken?
-Ryukai of Chaos
~Axel Ryukai

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out