Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

Jake stood up and went to get himself some breakfast after all that might be one way to silence the never-ending arguments in his head. As he got in the line he saw that the food at least looked decent, but it probably wouldnt taste as good. He was about to reach for some bacon when one of the voices screamed it wanted ham and another said grits. He shook his head.
"Quiet guys...I cant think..."
He took some food despite some protests and went to go sit back where he was. He didnt know who the people were but the one that was in the straight jacket seemed oddly nice. He sat down and kept his head low as he ate his food, glancing at them out of the corner of his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:31 pm
Max shyed away just a bit, she was looking right into his eyes... It was strange just to be looked at, much less in the eyes. That wasn't a bad feeling but... "Umm... Im Max..." He said rubbing his neck in a bout of fear, "Er... They told me I am supposed to make you feel better or somethng like that..." Other than the marks on her wrists (you learned to check around here) she seemed like a normal girl... Everyone looked normal here though when they weren't going to try to stab you or annoy you or eat their own face... But there was something different about her, distpite the fact she acted the same...

"You want to make an affermation or something like that?" Max rubbed his foot, trying to scratch it with the other foot.  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageAfter the little number fiasco was over, Seth pulled Ritter to sit by him. The gesture was kind of surprising but welcoming. He blinked at Seth repeatly then shrugging him off.
"Damn, I'm hungry. Ritter ish going to get food."
Ritter started toward the food line but noticed he still had his jacket on. Great. Who was he suppose to carry his food. Ritter squirmed around in his straitjacket, trying to naw it off.
"Um... Can I take thish jacket off?"
At that moment a nurse took him out of the devil's control. He got up once again and looked at Savannah.
"You want anything Shavannah?"

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:41 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah put a hand on her stomach just as it rumbled, and nodded. She got herself up, then walked with Ritter over to the food line. She grabbed herself some toast, hash-browns, and fruit. Dead or alive, animals still scared her..

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[Off to shower really quick.. be back in twenty.. Peoples, take over Sav for me while I'm gone.. Don't want to get too far behind here =] Make her crazy >.< ]]  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:54 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•
================================================

Kaiari got the note he was nervous here and she looked away pulling her sleeves down to cover the old scars and tucked her hands away from where he couldn't see them. Shewanted to talk but she was too afraid of the words that would seep from her lips. She hadn't trusted herself to for so long.

She stood there in the awkward silence for a few seconds before putting her hand out as if to say that it was nice to meet him. She felt awkward again and before long she dropped it looking at her feet. She felt her body tremble in aggrivation. She didn't, no, couldn't speak. She hadn;t been able to for a long time.

She let her eyes wander over him briefly, he was cute she guessed. She couldn't help but give a weak number before looked at the number on the door. A seven. glourious and gourgeous 7. She gave a weaker smile and stood there waiting, trying to figure out what he meant. "Affermations" wasn't a word she particularly knew or frankly, used.

She cocked in head in her thoughts. What did he mean?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:03 pm
This was going to be difficult if he was the one doing the talking... She was just as shy as Max, "They didn't realy explain to me... Well anything at all..." Max forced a laugh that lasted less than a second, "Do you want to say... Anything at all?" Max bit his lip in agrivation, mostly because he needed something to occupy his thoughts, "Like mabie... Your name... Or like your age... Mental dissese." He slapped himself, "Uh, I should have done that first... Um, im Max... If I didn't say that... Im eighteen... I have OCD and umm.... Schtizophrienia... One more than the other these days." Something on her face bugged him, "I know this sounds stupid, but could you let me move that hair out of your face? Its bothering me a little..." Acctualy, it was a LOT.  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image

Jake scooted away from the group as he was eating. Afterwards he got up and put his tray away. He had eaten quickly and in a hurry as if he had to go somewhere, even though he sat back down where he was and watched the group in silence. Jake's shyness always irritated Max, Max just wanted to get up and do a jig or something to have some fun. Though he did find it amusing that that Jackson girl noticed everytime he bit his knuckle. Max was tempted to toy with Jake for a bit and decided to.

"Come on Jake dont you want to sit with them, talk to them or something..."
"Whats the point?"
"He's right, we are all dead anyway..."
"Shut up. You see her hair, I wonder what it would feel like..."
"ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT THE F*** UP ALREADY!! Yesh they never shut up do they?"
Jake was nervous about the group so didnt move any closer to them. He felt like biting himself again but didnt do it yet. The pain had always stilled the voices.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Savannah came back to the table, sitting down on the empty side. She watched Jake in amusement as she ate, not realizing she was really doing it. Once she bit down on an empty fork though, she looked down at her plate. She frowned at the empty thing.

She got up put her dirty dishes away, then sat back at the table, head down and scratching at her arms again, opening a few more scars in the matter of seconds.

[[I see you guys didn't get very far..]]  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter delighted that Savannah came along with him. He watched her hands carefully as they hovered from food to food. Such beauty. But Ritter shook it off and grabbed a bowl of a Lucky Chrams. Ritter plucked out all the grain ceral, leaving only the marshmellows in the bowl before pouring his milk. Once he got his food, Ritter took Savannah by the hand and lead her to the table.
"Mew~ you have pretty handsh."
Ritter squealed as their hands made contact. He actually started to rubbed it against his cheek. It felt too good.
When they got to the table, Ritter sat down next to Seth and made sure Savannah sat next to him. Both had his favorite features in perfect shape.

"Rawrz! Ritter lovesh him hish shugar!"
Ritter sloppily grashed down his ceral in a flash.
"Ri-Kun ish done! What do we do nexht?"
Life here didn't seem so bad anymore. He made some friends, he was surrounded by beautiful hands and feet and... Seth was going to buy him some new threads. Time seemed good.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Kairi shrugged. She didn't too much care. He wasn't old...well too old. She hadn't thought of a way to communicateher name. She felt a shiver go down her back and she unconciously took a step away from him. She felt suddenly like she hadn't in a long time and she wrapped her arms around her chest.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:26 pm
"Are you alright?" I asked her, trying to figure this out. Why did he even need to do this? In nearly a year he could be out of here and if he stayed, so what? There was nothing waiting for him outside these walls... Mabie an empty house, but that was all, "Please talk to me, if you realy want to get out of here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:33 pm

Savannah smiled at Ritter. "I think classes actually.." She frowned. She hadn't been to classes in a while. She felt a familiar fear in her veins as she looked up. "How many people are in these classes of ours?" She gnawed on her lip as she waited for an answer. Too many people, and she would definitely try to skip her classes.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:37 pm

She shook her head, looking down. She had angered him already. She put her hand to her throat. She wouldn't let him hear her. Not yet, maybe not ever and this would probably drive him crazy. Then she thought of it. The notebook that they wanted her to use to write down her emotions, her mother's idea no doubt.

She sat on the edge of her bed and ignored her stomach growling. Carefully and skilledfully she wrote her name, age, and what her case file had said about her. It was as perfect penmanship as she could write, she hoped it'd make this a little easier.

Hi, my name is Kairi. I'm 15. They say I'm hopeless. I don't really know why I am here....I guess it's from the things I write, the scars on my wrists, and my choice not to speak. Doctors say I'm hopeless. It's nice to meet you. her stomach growled again and she held her stomach as she handed him the paper to read. She tried to resist the urge of anything that'd anger him again. She didn't want to see him angry.

She looked down while he read it.

Can we go out there? I don't like to be in confined spaces with men. A quick of mine I guess.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:44 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth hunkered down holding himself.
"I'm going to therapy today.", he whispered to Jacky.
Out of all his years here therapy made a little piece of him die inside.
In therapy they forced you to drag out your past and yelled at you about it until you forget what you were talking about.
Of course that was with the the help of sedatives and relaxers.
He shuddered and chewed on his lip.
It was mainly for kids who suffered rape, sex addiction, or some traumatic physical abuse.
But in therapy they ere allowed to hit you and shock you if needed.
It was like a police interrogation.
Seth had never got over sex addiction.
They tested him and questioned keeping him a trustee when they found that he had been having sex.
But they kept him.
He heard Savannah.
"The classes are in groups of two. You'll be in classes with Nathan. And Ritter will be in a class alone since I have therapy. Unless they let him watch me."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:46 pm
Max took the pen out of his pocket, not wanting to use hers due to the OCD. He began to write, trying his best to help her out. Its nice to meet you, and you aren't hopeless. He let her read for a second then took the writeing book back, Is there anything you can think of that can help you out? I want to help you and im not stopping. He smiled and slid it back over to her.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff