Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:44 pm
Andie sat down and sighed. Of crouse....get on his badside...Don't let this B*tch get to you,She thought to herself. She and looked down mindlessly at her feet. She was going to be quiet from now on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:48 pm
Xiallen finished his cigarette and walked inside and sat next to andie and bopped her on the head softly "Try not to get on my badside again..i dont really like hurting people unless and need too" he relaxed but then stood up "Is your sister almost done shopping? I would like to go home and relax this couch is killing my back its too stiff.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:51 pm
((She acttully went to bed.. xD So lets just say she is and I'll fill her in tomrrow.)) Andie nodded. "I'm pretty sure shes done. I'm sorry, I shouldn't of let her get to me." She said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:53 pm
rose did what she usually did, daydreamed. she did this when she had nothing else to do, rose had been doing so much that when she did everything was white noise to her. sometimes when she would get back to reality she wouldnt recall what had happened before, it was probably bad for her but she didnt mind.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:54 pm
((Alright)) Xiallen put on a fake smile and stood up "Ready to go? when we get home i'll have my cook make us all something to eat ok? So try not to fight with rose" He walked over to the door and stood there "Stay here for a minute i'll pull the car around" he walked out the door and walked to his car he started his car up and pulled around to the front of the shop and opened the door up "Alright come on now girls"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:57 pm
Andie stared at her feet and walked out to the car. She sighed and got into the car. She wasn't really planning on talking much to anyone really.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:59 pm
rose jumped somewhat at the appearence of the car, she walked around and got in the front. so the girls could sit in the back, creating no further problems. she put her bag in the floorboard and sat back in the putting her seatbelt on  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:02 pm
Xiallen grinned widely to himself and took off around the drive around of the store flying down the parking lot he drifted around onto the street and slowed down slightly taking the road to his mansion "It will be a little bit before we get to my house so make yourself comfortable you can play the radio if you want.." He told rose not wanting too tell him he was rich just too see their reaction  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:10 pm
rose didnt feel like messing with the radio " its all yours.... " she said glancing out the window, emotionless. the music that interested her couldnt be found a radio, most of her favorites are not well known.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:13 pm
Sly shook her head as she woke up, trying to remember if that odd car ride was a dream or not. "Where am I?" she groaned, sure she had missed her curfew.  

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:14 pm
Andie leaned her head back and closed her eyes. She fell asleep, her dream was unforgetable. She had it before. It was the best thing that had happen to her at all today....well expect for her finding that purple dress.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:15 pm
Xiallen grinned and removed his hands from the wheel to fiddle with the radio he turned on a rock song but then changed it to another rock channel which played his favorite song he maxed out his volume causing his car to shake rather roughly he noticed his home in view and turned the radio off "Damn.." He slammed his foot on the gas and reached his house pretty fast and drifted infront of his house "Well girls welcome to your new home" He revealed a beautiful four floor mansion with around one hundred rooms a wonderful garden and a waterfall off the side of the cliff the mansion was on he opened the door for them to be greeted by his butler jeffrey "Hello master xiallen welcome back he looked at three girls and walked infront of them and bowed slightly "Nice to meet you all i'm jeffrey Xiallen sighed slightly and started walking up the steps "Jeffrey when they are ready show them to their rooms he reached the top of the steps and took his shirt off and threw it in the big laundry basket sitting by the stairs he walked around boredly looking for something too do so he decided to go to his pool ((also he has the lake too)) and take a swim he walked out back and dove into the big pool sitting towards the back of the house and relaxed sighing in relief((sorry for making you read all this razz ))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:19 pm
Nan saw a man, guard she supposed, bring a girl down. She was unconcious but Nan saw that she was beginning to wake up. Nan went and sat next to her, " Hey. .Are you okay? This is definitely not a good place to wake up in."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:22 pm
rose's eyes got wide at the sight of the house, she looked around the parlor then walked over to jeffery. " do you mind showing me to my room? " she glared back at andie then looked back at jeffery " if its possiable, the hardest room to find "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:25 pm
Andie shook her head and laughed at Rose's stupidity. She sat down by a wall and warpped her arms around her legs. She put her head onto her knees and closed her eyes. She would wait until Jeffery was done showing miss.snottypants her room.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff