Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
GIRLS ON MW2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSenko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:55 am
My ex was always afraid to talk in the mic.
She'd always unplug the mic and mute everyone 'cept me when we played together or I was at her house.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:12 am
shut up  

change username1

Glamorize

Lucky Heckler

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:00 pm
Kittymeeow
Glamorize
BOO! I just joined and I feel lonely too when I play MW2 because I'm usually always the only girl. But if there is another girl, they are annoying as s**t.

One girl would kill someone and every time she did, she'd say "YOU WERE KILLED BY A GIRL."

It made me feel ashamed to be a girl. sad
The first time it was funny, the second time, sure.
After her fifth kill, no. And she wasn't really all that good either.

Anyways, what's up everyone? biggrin

I play on the 360 platform and my gamertag is Chanzlyn

Yeah.... that would be annoying.

I am guilty of a girl thing... I do sometimes yelp into the mic. Lol. I get startled. : ] I used to be MUCH worse. When I started playing COD I started with Nazi Zombies. Omg. I would shriek... My boyfriends brother would get sooo irritated with me. : [ But Ive gotten MUCH better. Or I yell cause I swear I killed them... Damn laggy s**t.

I do that too, rarely but I do. We are girls we can't help it. But we're still awesome because we can game all cool like B)

And I hate it when it gets laggy and the person you thought you killed actually didn't die....and then they shoot you. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:12 pm
Glamorize
Kittymeeow
Glamorize
BOO! I just joined and I feel lonely too when I play MW2 because I'm usually always the only girl. But if there is another girl, they are annoying as s**t.

One girl would kill someone and every time she did, she'd say "YOU WERE KILLED BY A GIRL."

It made me feel ashamed to be a girl. sad
The first time it was funny, the second time, sure.
After her fifth kill, no. And she wasn't really all that good either.

Anyways, what's up everyone? biggrin

I play on the 360 platform and my gamertag is Chanzlyn

Yeah.... that would be annoying.

I am guilty of a girl thing... I do sometimes yelp into the mic. Lol. I get startled. : ] I used to be MUCH worse. When I started playing COD I started with Nazi Zombies. Omg. I would shriek... My boyfriends brother would get sooo irritated with me. : [ But Ive gotten MUCH better. Or I yell cause I swear I killed them... Damn laggy s**t.

I do that too, rarely but I do. We are girls we can't help it. But we're still awesome because we can game all cool like B)

And I hate it when it gets laggy and the person you thought you killed actually didn't die....and then they shoot you. stare

I do the girl thing as well with the yellin when u die it happens sometimes but it gets better  

Baby Ghouls

Dangerous Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100

impact heal

Conservative Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:50 am
i think its funny whenever someone on ur team gets so cocky and talks so much crap and then gets owned xd aka this dude lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLi-zTOLUbc  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:32 am
impact heal
i think its funny whenever someone on ur team gets so cocky and talks so much crap and then gets owned xd aka this dude lol
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLi-zTOLUbc

Lol. Wow. Thats pretty cocky.  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

impact heal

Conservative Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 am
Kittymeeow
impact heal

i know right? people are so dumb  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:00 am
impact heal
Kittymeeow
impact heal

i know right? people are so dumb

Lulz.
I failed worse.  

iDusk-Star

1,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

impact heal

Conservative Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:36 am
x_L u n a r H e a r t

Lulz.
I failed worse.

please elaborate biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:56 pm
Kittymeeow
Kinky Walrus
impact heal
Kinky Walrus
Kittymeeow
impact heal
well not really scared just i tend to avoid it because i usually get the screaming people.
ya know your just lookin down ur scope and you say "hey they're comming right side.." then all of a sudden its
"OMFG DUDE SHE'S A GIRL!! OMG NO WAY! ARE YOU A REAL GIRL?!?!"
no lie everytime..

Yeah... then they start talkin like I wanna talk to them. No. IM not on matchmaker.com im ******** play a war game. ******** OFF and PLAY THE DAMN GAME!!!

Maybe im just a b***h. but i cant talk and play... and like i wanna meet random people on the game. I dunno. Maybe its just me.

You can't talk and play? Do you have your privacy setting set so that no one, but friends can talk to you?

lol sweatdrop

Well my brother's girlfriend plays like that. Sometimes she even mutes me without even realizing it.

No I dont. I usually give people a chance to prove they arent talkative before I mute them. I like when the players communicate where the enemies are and things of that nature. Thats helpful.... not when im being asked where I live and what I look like ect and then get told some guy wants to get his d**k wet. Eh, honestly I dont mind the dirty talk... Im just not good enough to talk about stuff while im trying to play. lol.

I agree with you half way, but if I said I did that, I would be lying. Yes, I tell people where the enemy is, but I also get annoyed kind of fast when little kids talk, and I have a tendacy to tell people to shut up. I'm usually really calm, but little kids' voices eat at me like finger nails on a chalk board  

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:34 pm
Kinky Walrus

I agree with you half way, but if I said I did that, I would be lying. Yes, I tell people where the enemy is, but I also get annoyed kind of fast when little kids talk, and I have a tendacy to tell people to shut up. I'm usually really calm, but little kids' voices eat at me like finger nails on a chalk board

You sound like my BF. He HATES little kids voices.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:48 pm
Lulz @ cockiest kill. What a moron, but hilarious.

Kittymeeow
Kinky Walrus

I hate little kid voices too. No joke, I swear one kid was four. I said "Holy crap, you sound like you're four!" And he replies with:
"What?! Oh my god. I'm not four! Everyone kept calling me three and now I'm four?! I'm not that young!"

It was hilarious but his voice was just so annoying.  

Glamorize

Lucky Heckler

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 pm
Kittymeeow
Kinky Walrus

He has a good head on his shoulders then  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:24 pm
Glamorize
Lulz @ cockiest kill. What a moron, but hilarious.

Kittymeeow
Kinky Walrus

I hate little kid voices too. No joke, I swear one kid was four. I said "Holy crap, you sound like you're four!" And he replies with:
"What?! Oh my god. I'm not four! Everyone kept calling me three and now I'm four?! I'm not that young!"

It was hilarious but his voice was just so annoying.

We are the same then. I just hate it when they yell into the mic, and never shut up. Then they think it's funny to sing in their mic with their high pitch voice and make my ears bleed  

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

IxI BLUE IxI

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:30 pm
rawrrrrr
>.<

fawk when am i gonna get real competition on mw2. xd

im effin bored guys talk to me  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff