Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image
Julian followed Sonija's example and landed on the boilding as well, looking at her as she spoke. Your powers of observation serve you well. Julian thought, the smile that was on his face growing a little and acompanied by a blush. By the way the demon bfore him was standing, it gave off a sense of... beauty that Julian wasnt quite use to, but he liked it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image Nathan nodded as the women answered him. Nathan than watched as they flew away and yelled, "Remember, if you ever need help just call for me and I'll gladly help!!!" Nathan then turned to a part of the city sensing something unknown that was really evil; Nathan then took off and headed toward it to find out what it was

(He is headed toward your new villain)  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image
She blushes more seeing the look in his eyes and on his face. In his presence she felt beautiful..something she had never felt before...she liked it. She looked into his eyes taking a step closer...finding herself a short arms length away. Her smile returns as she thinks of something but thinks better of it...I better not push my chances... She thinks blushing further for having that idea.

"And how well are my observations?" She says to him looking up at him while her face was tilted down her hands clasped behind her back.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image
Julian looked at Sonija, who new stance made her seem even more... attractive. Careful now seductrice, I am still technically an angel. Julian thought, looking down at Sonija with a wink. Julian knew good and well that Sonija was a succubus, anyone with eyes could clearly see that. Except that she hadnt seemed to of implored her powers on him, atleast, that he knew of.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image
She knew she wasn't using her powers...she was being natural...no reason to seduce someone that already liked her. She smiles sweetly and looks into his eyes. Oh technicalities...and no...I am NOT using my powers on you...I usually have a heard time getting them to work on the higher ranked angels...seeing how they are all usually...all high and mighty.. She says with a playful pout giggling. She liked him...genuinely...there was no reason for her to use her power. She takes another step and blushes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image
Chris walked with Wrath close at his side, talking about the best way to go about killing angels, when suddenly Wrath stopped mid-stride. "Well, it seems like we will get to see who is right in our 'how to kill an angel' argument, since one seems to be drawing nigh." Wratch said with a dark smile. Chris looked up, searching the skies. "Hmm, I see no angel..." Chris said, continuing to scan the skies above.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image Nathan kept heading toward the presence of evil until he came across a man with an evil voice. Nathan peaked at him from behind a wall and watched him cautiously. Finally Nathan thought it was best to wait until the demon was off guard; then Nathan went inside a building and watched the demon for some time waiting for the right moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image
Julian smiled as Sonija took a step closer to him. Well if you are not using your powers, then what other logical reason could there be for these feelings? Julian said, looking down at Sonija with a smile and taking a small step closer to Sonija.

((Gah, small post...))  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image
Her heat beat raced as he took his step. They were almost touching. Her blush becomes deeper as she looks up at him and smiles. "I guess it means one thing Julian.." She thought to him. And that is You like me. She finishes out loud biting on her bottom lip nervously....she couldn't be wrong if he had stepped closer and hadn't been mad at her this whole time...maybe this was the main reason he had fallen...not because of not killing the demon...but for falling for one...

((It's ok that it was small..I don't think Ember will kill you.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image
When Sonija finished out the last part about him liking her outloud, Julian didnt say a word, but instead flared out his massive black wings to either side of him, then slowly curled them around until the tips touched each other behind Sonija, encasing them in a circle of black feathers. Julian took a step closer once more, now practically touching Sonija at this point. He leaned down and brought his face just shy of hers, but then stopped, a small smile on his face. "You caught me." Julain said, his words just as tantalizing as if he were an incubus himself.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image
Their closeness sent shivers up her spine and brought something else into her heart. Her arms slowly caressed his chest as she looked into his eyes closing the small gap between them. Their lips so close she could feel his breath tickling her lips. Oh how she wanted to kiss those lips. She was his completely at this point...there was no turning back...she would do anything for him and no one could tell her what she was about to do was wrong. She loved him...always had..

She brings her lips to his gently, as softly as a whisper at first closing her eyes she pulls back slowly not wanting to end the kiss but afraid she over stepped her boundaries...she was a demon after all...and he was an angel..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image
When Sonija kissed Julian, he was rather taken back, even though he had planned for that to happen all the time. He gently stood back up though, the taste of the kiss still on his lips. "So, that is what a kiss is like..." Julian said, winking to Sonija gently. He had known what they had just done though; they had just sealed a romance that neither side would approve up. But honestly, Julian didnt care, not any more.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image
She blushed further. It can always be more. She says giving him a shy smile. This sealed it....this would change everything....this will put them in even more danger. But she didn't care. She had him that was all that mattered. Then it sunk in...Have you never had a kiss before? She asked quite intrigued now.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image
When Sonija asked if he had ever kissed before, Julian shook his head slowly. "No, I have not until now. I was a warrior angel, and slightly reclusive even for a warrior. I have never given women much thought, and especially not to this extent." Julian said, looking at Sonija. It was true though, Julian had never truly given women much attention, though it wasnt because he hadnt noticed them before, he had just always felt that it was illogical to persue a relationship, until now that is.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas