Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:48 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth got in the corner beside one of the beds and thought about what Jacky said.
He was hurt... and it was so obvious.
He pulled a blanket and a pillow down and constructed a makeshift pallet.
He curled up and withdrew into himself.
He needed comfort... and it came in very few ways to him.
Pain, sex, and sex...
It meant he was going to have to go prodding himself with scissors or go find a random person to have sex with.
Both were going to kill him.
His pain tolerance was high, so him stabbing himself repeatedly would just get him into a death that he wouldn't feel.
Cheating on Ritter was just a panic attack waiting to happen.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Having been relaxed and comfortable submerged up to her shoulder's in the water Jackson simply let her gaze fall lazily on Decker when he came in and sighed quietly. She bit her lip, glancing at her arms, feeling a little guilty for having him called him and idiot for cutting himself when she had just done it. Granted it wasn't for a high, it was to relieve her stress and keep herself in check. It actually hurt like a b***h with the chlorine but she figured it would do more good than harm and only a little of blood had soaked through to the pool. She slid herself up onto the edge of the pool and glanced at Decker, feeling bad for earlier. She really had no reason to yell at him except for judging them. "Hey..I know you probably don't want to talk to me, or hear what I have to say but I want to apologize."She muttered, looking at her reflection in the water and watching herself for a minute before glancing at Decker once more. "I didn't want to yell or hit you but if you hadn't already figured it out im a schizophrenic..and there's a part of me that takes over when im angry."She admitted, scratching at her cheek. "I'm really not a crazy b***h who likes to argue and beat people up. I even made a bad first impression by yelling at you. So, im sorry."She said, sending him a small smile. She didn't want to argue with him or yell at him, she really wasn't that kind of person, she had been edgy and tired, felt invaded and first and then had her friends judged for something they couldn't help, that would bring out her bad side but there was two sides to every person.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:09 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker looked at her and shook his head.
"Don't worry about it. I was being an a*****e. And I'm sorry.", he murmured.
He got in the water and leaned on the side of the pool's edge.
He looked up at the light-pole and watched the bugs fly around.
"I have issues myself. I'm not as great as my dad wanted me to be... and he reminds me that he should have chose to keep my mom alive rather than me. I'm not an idiot, but I don't live up to his expectations. I never did. I've always caused so much trouble.", he muttered.
His eyes widened when he realized that he was talking to some stranger.
"Forget that. I was blabbering.", he said.
He looked over to her and sighed.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:18 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageKrysta had pulled Savannah and Ritter of out the van and took hem their rooms. When Krysta dropped him on one of the beds, Ritter smiled faintly warm and whispered thank you to her.
He looked about the room and saw Seth go off in the corner on his own. Ritter sighed and got up. He had to straight things with Seth. Didn't want them not to be friends anymore. It just killed him seeing Seth like that. Seth was specail and didn't deserve this crap.
Slowly walking to Seth, Ritter got on all fours and sat criss cross in front of Seth.

"You told Ritter you would tell him what wash wrong earlier. I don't exactly remember what happened between my phashesh but pleashe talk to Ritter. I hatez to see you thish shad."
Ritter spoke in soft tone, trailing his finger on Seth's cheek.
"If Ritter did shomething wrong and you don't want to talk to me, then fine. I undershtand. But at leasht tell Ritter that you don't want to talk to him."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:26 pm
User Image

"I was being an a** to so don't tell me not to worry about it."Jackson said, pulling her legs up to her chest. Couldn't he just accept her apology? "No one can be exactly what someone wants. Besides, at least you still have a father, whether he thinks you live up to expectations or not. Mine's gone, and I won't hesitate to say it's my fault both of my parent's are gone."She said, not caring anymore. She doubted it would be hidden for long and she wanted to trust him, so she would open up. Without a care, she had let herself go for awhile and decided that he shared, without realizing it, so she would. She chuckled at him, seeing he hadn't realized he was sharing and shrugged. "Decker, we've all caused trouble. Everyone causes trouble, some more than others but we all do it. Who says you have to be perfect in your dads eyes? No one has to live there life directed by someone else, that's not freedom at all, it's like being chained down."She said, he talked, and she listened. So she would give him advise. "I'll forget it, if you want. But I still don't think you should live your life directed by your father. Even if he chose you over your mom. You said you graduated? That your a Chiropractor?"She asked, looking at him with a raised eyebrow before tucking some hair behind her ear and looking back at her reflection." That already makes you better than anyone else I know. So don't regret the decisions you make, it's what makes you..you."She said, shrugging. He didn't have to listen to her, listening was what she did, and then she tried to help. If it didn't work she was at a loss but she wouldn't give up trying to convince people they were worth more than they thought they were. "That's just my opinion though, believing it is your choice."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:31 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth looked at him and shook his head.
"You threatened to dig me out of my grave and take my hands. And you slammed me against the wall. And now you jump on some other guy and start kissing him... I'm through trying to keep you as mine. It's not like we're in love... even if we were, that other part of you would end up killing me or cheating on me or some stupid s**t. I liked it better when I didn't believe in love... even if that's what my heart wanted from you, that's not what I want anymore.", he murmured.
Tears came to his eyes and he pushed Ritter's hand away.
"Don't touch me. I'm already bolting myself down to keep off of you... the least you could do is leave me be."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Decker listened to her and smiled.
"You're pretty nice when you don't have that cocky a** accent.", he murmured.
He went out to the deep end and dunked under.
He came back up and shook his hair.
"I came out to get my hair wet and rub my cuts down with some more paraphernalia. And I forgot to thank you for complementing my eyes. I may have been high, but I remember everything. This time I'll try not to face-plant it into a guy's crotch."
He looked at her and winked.
"And just because I rub down with Cocaine and Xanax, doesn't mean I'm bad. I've done Cyanide and Heroine before... but with this little bit I do now, I'd say I've come pretty far. So please don't judge. I'm trying to stop. I just don't ave the right support group yet."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:08 pm
User Image

"I was being an a** to so don't tell me not to worry about it."Letting out a laugh Jackson shrugged, she had heard that before. "Well, that accent means it wasn't me. Emily, the evil and 'cocky a**' side of me has a rather strange accent. She was the one who punched you."She clarified "And like I said, im not usually like that. I'm nice, you just have to catch me in the right mood."She said, giving him a smirk and watching him dive into the water, stretching herself out and laying back on the pavement surrounding the pool, keeping her legs hanging over the edge in the water. She chuckled "See, I knew you had drugs in your system, my mom had done the same thing a few times. I know what to look for, it just looks like a regular high from cutting but that doesn't last long and make you pass out. It was your heartbeat that gave it away, it was still fast even when you did pass out."She said, she wasn't stupid, far from it. A blush slowly slid it's way onto her cheek's and she looked toward the window, keeping back a snicker as he mentioned falling into Ritter's lap. It was kind of funny, but it wasn't a laughing matter at the time. She saw him wink and that didn't exactly help her pink cheek's, neither did the fact that she was so pale. "I never said you were bad and I won't judge. I don't judge people unless they deserve, I can tell you don't, and once your on everyone's good side, you'll have the best support group you've ever seen."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:10 am
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah looked at Krysta as she spoke to her. She shook her head. "No.. We just met today.. But I do care for him deeply as if I was his sister.. I think it'd be nice to have an older brother. Having to take care of him when he can't do it on his own.."

She smiled to herself, shaking her head once more. She was lost in her thoughts for a moment, then focused back on Krysta. "I don't believe we've properly met." She bowed slightly at the waist, then held her hand out. "Savannah. Savannah Blackheart. At you're service." She smiled at Krysta.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:48 pm

"And I'll accept your apology, if you accept mine.", he murmured.
He swam over to where she was and leaned on the edge of the pool next to her.
His bangs were wet and stuck to his face so he couldn't see.
"I feel a little blind.", he chuckled.
He shook his head, getting water on her.
"Emily... that's a hot name. And I know that my drugs might get in the way sometimes... but it's the only way I can keep myself sane. I've been admitted to HMI a few times. I don't want to go back. And understand why you guys wanted to bail the place."
He smiled when she mentioned the support group thing.
"I believe that... but I'm not sure I can depend on kids that are dysfunctional themselves. No offense. I'm sure you guys will help me... just not yet. I hardly know everyone's names."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:07 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter grimaced at Seth's words and the act of Seth pushing away hands. He knew it. Black Ritter hurt him. And more than physically. Ritter stuck out his low lip, nibbling on his snakebite, when he stopped to think.
"Wait. You wanted to be in love with Ritter?"
Seth said he didnt want to talk. Ritter hid face away from Seth and got up. He walked towards the hallway but stopped on the door. With head hung low, Ritter looked back at the corner of his eyes. He spoke zsoftly but a bit choky.
"Ritter never believed in fairytaless. Ritter didn't believe in love at for first shight. But you changed that. Yes, at firsht it was only for your handsh, but after I shaw you help out Shavannah. I wanted to know you. Sadly I had to watch all your inner thought get beaten of you then have you tell yourshelf. I'm shorry for what Black Ritter did to you but I'm working on controlling it. I promished to be good with the shewing kit and usually I would have shnatched it out of your handsh and shtarted right away to shee my shister. But I didn't. And that wash because of you. I wanted to get better because of you. Now you can be mad at Ritter all you want but I jusht wanted you to know."
He looked one last time at Seth and walked out. He dragged to his way to Savannah room. He knocked on the door and awaited her accompanence.
"Vanne..."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:19 pm
User Image

"Apology accepted." It wasn't that hard to accept his apology, she really had overreacted. At least thats what she thought. She let out a laugh seeing his face covered in his bangs and stuck her tongue out when he got water on her. "You looked blind."She teased and sat up, laughing. "Trust me, Emily is scary, not wise to call her anything but bad."She warned, listening to him, shrugging. "I understand. We all do things to make ourselves feel sane, I regret most of them but sometimes I just have to."She said, glancing at her arms and sighing. "I had been at HMI for 4 years, and when Seth suggested leaving, I was not passing it up. Setting some things on fire and painting equipment was just for the fun of it."She joked, but didn't even know if Decker knew they had destroyed property. He would know now. She shrugged "We may be dysfunctional but we don't really act like it, well, unless you bring it out. Some people are easier to tell, like me. I see things all the time and I can't be in the dark.."She scratched at her cheek and looked at him, grinning "Well you better start learning. I'm Jackson, the kid who tried to rape you with his other half is Ritter. The guy who likes him is Seth, Savannah is the quiet one who helped him back into the van, Jake is the one who was holding hands with Kairi, and Kairi is the one who yelled at all of us."She clarified, not even sure if that would help but he didn't want to put Decker at a disadvantage of getting on everyone's bad sides but not knowing there names.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta saw how the relaship between Ritter and Savannah and nodded. It amazed her how their strong their friendship had gotten within only a day.
Krysta giggled as Savannah introduce herself. Taking her hand, Krysta replied.

"Nice to meet you Miss Savannah. I'm Krysta Harlequin. But I also respond to AniMei."
Krysta bowed as well and shook her hair out of her face.]

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:36 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth watched him walk away and looked back at him when he looked at him one last time.
Liked Ritter... he had liked Ritter...
He sighed.
Who was he kidding?
He had fallen head over heels for Ritter in a matter of hours...
He felt his heart sink more and curled into his corner.
He only liked him cause he helped somebody else, otherwise it was going to be his hands... it was always going to be his hands.
But Seth loved him for more than that... it was Ritter himself.
And if he didn't act on his feeling someone else was going to steal him.
He could deal with Ritter... it was Black Ritter that had hurt him.
And he had no idea how to deal with him.
Seth got up and made his pallet bigger.
He put Jake's bag on one bed and Decker's on the other.
He sat his and Ritter's at the end of the pallet and pulled out the bracelet.
He had broke it when he snatched it off.
He leaned against the wall and started to try to fix the bracelet.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:41 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah giggled as she shook Krysta's hand. She heard Ritter at the the door and frowned. "Excuse me for a moment.." She blushed lightly as she brushed past Krysta and opened the door to find Ritter standing at the door almost in tears.

"Rit! What's wrong." She pulled him into a gentle hug, worried now. She hadn't really seen the fight between him and Seth in the van, she had only known that Seth was upset with Ritter. She hadn't known it was enough to be almost permanent between the two.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games