Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Enslaved ~ ALL ROLES ARE TAKEN SORRY! ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:57 pm
Devi gasped moaning quietly her skin hot against his fingers.She arches her back against his fingers biting her lip her fingers moving through his hair pulling it gently.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:00 am
Felix smiled as he finished his little meal of blood from her, hearing her pleasure from the ordeal and felt her arch her back, his fingers still moving on her stomach as well. Then he licked his lips and the rest of her bite marks, making sure not to leave one drop of blood left on her neck. Then he moved his lips to her ear and whispered,"I want to see more of you..." He said softly and smirked slightly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:06 am
Damien was irritated and ignored any outside noises and laid on a couch and began to ake a nap  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:51 am
i quietly sit down at the arm of the sofa as i watch him sleep. i feel horrible and wrothless... i begin to cry and tears hit his face as i stare down at him...  

sayacutie123

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:12 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:25 pm
((BUMP))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:07 am
Disciple_Fan27
Felix smiled as he finished his little meal of blood from her, hearing her pleasure from the ordeal and felt her arch her back, his fingers still moving on her stomach as well. Then he licked his lips and the rest of her bite marks, making sure not to leave one drop of blood left on her neck. Then he moved his lips to her ear and whispered,"I want to see more of you..." He said softly and smirked slightly.

Devi whispered moaning quietly,nodding her head drowsily,"Whatever my master wishes" she said quietly.She opened her eyes looking at him her vision blurry.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:27 pm
Felix heard her quiet moans, and smiled at her response. He moved his lips back to hers, kissing her deeply and passionately. Then, his hands moved from around her towards her shirt, slowly pulling it up from above her, continuing to kiss her.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:49 am
PhantomRiyu
Jared grabbed the fruit and took a bite before smiling slightly "Thanks..." He mumbled before taking another bite of his fruit he stood up and sighed slightly
Rina Reached out her hand. "Untill we get to my brothers place it is best you stay close to me." She said as she started walking to where her brother lived. "By the way we should get you a good meal on the way to where we will be living." She said as they walked to her and her brothers place. " Do you have any food that you would like to try?" She said knowing her brother had his friend but she wanted it to be a surprise.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:06 pm
Damien gently grabs her face and pulls her down and gently kisses her lips and pulls her ontop of him"Rest little one no tears" he whispes curling his arms around her holding her gently  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:23 pm
I smile in relief and lay on top of him i feel he breath and skin... i close my eyes and sleep  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:22 am
"Silly little human" he teases lightlly and holds her to his chest dozing off  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:27 am
"i heard that" i mumble and i doze off too.... ~a while later~ you start to wake up and you see me on top of you sleeping and soon enough i start to wake up too  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:34 am
i push my knee into your butt to make you slide further above me and kiss your nose"Hello silly little human have a good nap?" he asks taunting her  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces