Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinSakura

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:41 pm
Sorano had looked forward to today for nearly a week. She had spent several days convincing her parents to let her go out alone, and they had finally relented. After packing a lunch for herself, as well as several books and maps, the young girl headed for downtown Tokyo.
Stopping to eat by a playground, Sorano watched as the children played, laughing and yelling. She had always loved children, and had often played with them. A small girl approached her, and asked for a piece of Sorano's candy. She had happily relented, and soon had several small admirerers crowded around her.
Suddenly, Sorano heard a scream. And several more. Parents started running, and scooped up their children. An enormous monster lurched it's way onto the playground, smashing the swing set. Almost everyone had fled, except Sorano. She tuned to follow the crowd, but heard a shrill cry. A little girl was hiding underneath the slide, trying to hide from the terrifying beast. Instinctively Sorano ran over, and hugged her close. This sudden movement caught the monster's attention, and it moved towards them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:54 pm
Suiseki's walking had soon stopped when he saw people running towards him. He knew by the looks on their faces that were scared of whatever was behind them. Suiseki was more curious than ever, his eyes trying to focus on what was causing so much panic. The slow pace soon picked up speed. His body was being hit as people pushed past him.

After hearing the cry of something unnatural, his pace turned into more of a sprint. Worry soon took over the curiousity that filled Suiseki's head. He knew there would be someone hurt, and he knew he could at least try to help them.  

Rawfully Smutty

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:11 pm
Kou moved to take a position next to Sailor Venus. "You don't seem to be hurting it very much." With that he stepped forward, launching a blurringly fast series of blows that send the youma staggering backwards and obviously hurt.

He stepped back to give the youma a chance to recover and glanced over at Venus. "Maybe we can take it out together." He suggested, shifting his grip on the pipe to a more comfortable feel.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:22 pm
The thing was finally in sight. Suiseki was a little shocked to see such a creature here, but he suppressed the thought with a loud gulp. He paid no attention to the fight, Suiseki was more focused on getting the injured out of the area. He never thought of himself to be that much of a fighter first of all, but there were others who seemed to be taking care of the monster.

The youth made his way towards the park, seeing the little girl along with the teenage one. Not the best place to hide... the thought popped into his head as he saw them under the slide. Moving closer to them, he held his hand out with the idea of helping them get out of this area.

"You can't stay here, we have to move."  

Rawfully Smutty

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:24 pm
lightsenshi
((Sorry, but to some degree I am making it up as I go. Which is unusual for me. I mean, I simply could just pick stuff but I'd rather everyone had a say.))

((It's cool. I just want to know what direction to have Usagi head in, you know? It's only a matter of time before she gets to join in the fighting. What if the enemies are too strong for them to handle? Does everyone think that's plausible?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:27 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
lightsenshi
((Sorry, but to some degree I am making it up as I go. Which is unusual for me. I mean, I simply could just pick stuff but I'd rather everyone had a say.))

((It's cool. I just want to know what direction to have Usagi head in, you know? It's only a matter of time before she gets to join in the fighting. What if the enemies are too strong for them to handle? Does everyone think that's plausible?))

((She's already in the fighting. The enemies will prove to be very tough and require outside assistance for the senshi to defeat. Hence the knights come into play. 3nodding ))  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:29 pm
A look of surprise formed on her face, as she opened her mouth to argue, but couldn't. Deep down she knew that with him she could defeat the youma, and she couldn't help but look at him with a look of defeat as she nodded in agreement.

"Just don't get yourself killed alright." She said somewhat sarcastically, but yet still serious. She then took a fighting stance, as she waited for Kou to make his move first.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:11 pm
Aisu looked out the window and saw the youma. "What the hell...? Um...Usagi-san?"  

Darkness Cake

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:29 pm
Kou gave Venus a glance and a nod, unable to get the twin image of Minako and Venus out of his thoughts. He made himself focus even as he spoke. "I'll distract it and you finish it off." He shifted his stance slightly as he prepared to attack.

"Now." He sprung into action, the metal pipe a poor substitute for a proper sword but under the circumstances it proved to be enough. He lunged directly at the youma, flailing it with a flurry of blows then let himself be knocked aside so she could finish it off. When he was knocked aside, he tucked and rolled, loosing sight for only a second.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:35 pm
Venus began to grin, as she to charged the youma but stopped short of it. She had to wait untill Kou was out of the way so she didn't hit him when she attempted to hit the youma.

She soon found her chance though, as it appeared he let it hit him out of the way. She quickly brought her hand to her lips, before shouting. "Love and Beauty Shock!"

A golden shape heart appeared, and created a chain as she brought her hand out infront of her. The chain immediatly went flying towards the weakened youma, destroying it in the process. It was mostly because of Kou's help she was able to destroy it so easily. If he hadn't been there she didn't know how she would have fought it, let alone destroy it.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:41 pm
Kou climbed to his feet, leaving the rather dented metal pipe on the ground where he'd been. He walked over to where Venus stood triumphantly. "Are you okay?" He asked, reaching out to take her hand.

He twitched involuntarily as a bit of her power spilled over onto him and his vision seemed to split, giving him a vision of both Minako and Sailor Venus at the same time. As her power touched him, his hand tightened into hers then his eyes closed. "Minako...." He whispered then suddenly slumped forward, blacking out momentarily.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:49 pm
"Ohh my gosh, Kou!" She shouted, as a look of concern formed on her face. She carefully layed him down on the ground, as she rested his head in her lap. She quickly detransformed figuring it was better this way incase he woke up right away. It would be kind of akward to explain where she had disappeared to while the fight was going on even though she was there the whole time.

She carefully brushed a strand of hair out of his face. She had to figure out a way to get him back to her house if he didn't wake up soon, but how though? She let out a sigh, as she gently caressed his face. It almost appeared as if there was more to him then she acctually knew. As if there was some hidden power she didn't know about, something that he probably didn't know about either. Though for the moment she was just glad he was safe.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:57 pm
Kou lay still as he came to, smelling Minako's perfume and it suddenly occured to him that he'd smelled the exact same scent before he'd blacked out. The gentle hand on his face felt soft and tender, nothing like that one would expect of a warrior.

"I'm okay, Minako." Kou opened his eyes and smiled to her. He reached up and touched her cheek. "My Venus." He carefully got to his feet then looked around, spotting the bag that held the things that he'd bought only a moment (or was it a lifetime?) before.

He stooped to retrieve it then looked over at his date, trying to read her expression and her thoughts. He gave her a moment to compose herself before moving again.

((I did say that I was making it up as I went. The other players should too.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:32 am
ViciouslySexy
The thing was finally in sight. Suiseki was a little shocked to see such a creature here, but he suppressed the thought with a loud gulp. He paid no attention to the fight, Suiseki was more focused on getting the injured out of the area. He never thought of himself to be that much of a fighter first of all, but there were others who seemed to be taking care of the monster.

The youth made his way towards the park, seeing the little girl along with the teenage one. Not the best place to hide... the thought popped into his head as he saw them under the slide. Moving closer to them, he held his hand out with the idea of helping them get out of this area.

"You can't stay here, we have to move."
Sorano looked up at the man who had appeared beside them. Nodding to him, she pulled herself and the child out from underneath the slide. Putting the little girl down, she pushed her gently in the direction opposite of the monster. "Hurry now, dear." Sorano whispered in her ear. "Find your parents."
The girl nodded and ran off, leaving Sorano with her mysterious rescuer. "Thank you." she said quietly, watching the youma. What on earth is it?she wondered to herself.  

RinSakura

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:34 am
Minako began to smile warmly at him when he woke. She saw him reach his hand up as he placed it on her cheek, and she placed her hands over his. His hands felt so warm and gentle on her skin. She was so glad he was safe though.

She began to blink a couple times as a look of confusion formed on her face when he said my Venus. What was that suppose to mean? Did he know who she acctually was? Sure she was planning on telling him sooner or later, but not right away. It wasn't like she didn't trust him with her secret, but just didn't know how he would react. If he already knew then he seemed to be taking it better then she expected.

Standing up she then dusted the dirt and debri off that was clinging to her clothes. She glanced over towards the car to see that her purse was still lying there, and she made her way over to pick it up. She quickly scooped it, before making her way over towards Kou.

She still had no idea how to react to what he said, but decided to act normal about it for awhile untill she knew for sure.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff