Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:20 pm
"Okay, whatever," Defaeco said, tossing aside the cloak and mask. "I am welcome here, because I am here to help you. Yes, I do want something, that being control through fear, and this plan is great for it. Tobias is an idiot for revealing his plan so easily though," he said, responding to Dieter. If Dieter chose to side with Defaeco, he would get more than just help against Hades, but perhaps leverage in whatever he wanted to do in the future. "As they say, Dieter, join the Dark side that uses the light element, because we have large castles that contain cookies.'

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:10 pm
"I honestly don't care about the fact that I revealed my master plan to a random stranger. And Dieter, I don't serve you, we just work in the same field. And... wait, who are you." Tobias knew he had seen this strange man before, and felt an idiot for not knowing him. "His majesty Defaceo. I thought I would never see you again. I honestly don't care if you want to rule again. I am here to bring the powers of darkness to this world. If you want to be the ruler of the new empire of darkness, I will help you get there." His eyes glowed intensely at his former student.  

Saint Tobias

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:38 pm
"Ahaha... King of Darkness? I will not rule such a pitiful land. I will rule a land of the elements, a land where I control everything! Darkness... Light.... Earth... Water... Wind... Lightning... Fire... this will be a Kingdom where the ruler is no longer a metaphysical being... for that metaphysical being means nothing. Tobias, as part of the old Kingdom, you know of whom I speak. Origin... God... whatever you want to call IT. A discovery made through science that became the downfall of everything... but now I shall control! I will become the physical god when this Origin is destroyed. But for now... I need more red wine," he said ending the short-lived speech that could have become amazing, yet with each passing moment, the weight on his red wine holding belt was killing his speech. He reached his hand down, pulling the last bottle out of the belt. On the belt was a cork remover which he used in a flash, opening it and starting to drink slowly. "So, let's do this."

((Song for this scene:
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3KN_bLjzpM))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:22 am
aber walked around quietly. now this is my kind of place  

bvuaeilbkjf89s7u

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:04 am
Tobias shrugged. He really didn't care what some former king with a really bad god complex said. But he did plan on helping him. Defaceo wanted to rule the world, and Tobias would help him get there. "I shall go and open the portal, you and Dieter will have to fend for yourselves." Tobias turned around then slowly started walking towards the exit.

((Tobias exits to Ethral City))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:48 pm
Noticing that the 'knight' had left, Dieter muttered under his breath, "But another slave," as he felt another presence inside of his graveyard. Silent alarms blared, though they would be deafening to those sensitive to the dark winds. The pale male looked again to Defaeco, before saying to him, "Did you bring anyone with you?"  

iwouldlikethisgone

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:06 pm
"...honestly? I have been asleep in your highly referenced chairs for a while, quite drunk if I do say so myself. Do you think I would know," he asked very sarcastically, small sparks of light starting at the tip of his fingers. Whoever it was could easily be destroyed, or it was likely that they could. Most were weak these days.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:30 pm
A faint anger was felt in the necromancer's breast, anger at whoever would intrude, anger at those he relied upon, anger at the whole situation. He called upon several spectral knights to find this intruder, and to bring whoever it was to him. With the knights moving towards the prey, Dieter sighed, it was time to summon the god.. He waved away the knights, searching for the intruder, and then he said to the king, "Today we slay Hades.." The necromancer walked towards an open field, many unmarked graves lay there. The perfect place for the death of a god. The pale male placed the amulet upon the ground, and a great energy warped the ground, nothing would live.. "Death to the death god.." he said, as the tall figure began t manifest.  

iwouldlikethisgone

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:42 pm
"Oh goody," Defaeco said with a sigh. What a good time for a fight, and whoever it was against seemed fun. Death God... he started to think. He remembered seeing Tobias give Dieter a necklace. ...Hades. Defaeco took the staff from his back, spinning it clockwise once, then gripping it tightly. He winced as he started charging his light energy. This would be a relatively large battle, or so he thought, so he would have to channel more Arcane Magic. He wiped his hand through his hair, then drew the rapier, switching the staff to the left hand so he could hold the rapier better. "I'll help if needed.." he mumbled before jumping back onto a rather large tombstone.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:51 pm
((In this setting, all magick is equal >.<... I is unhappy =P))

When Hades finally came forth, thousands of shades surrounded the god, swarming around. The god said, "Why did you summon me?"
Its skin was ivory, with armor the color of ebony. A greek looking helmet covered the face, and a spear was held in his hand. Dieter said a single word, and the perfectly prepared winds came forth, dragging the dead from their graves souls from the nether. Hades cadre of ethereal beings fought back, rapidly joined by bleached bones, rotting corpses. A charnel melee broke out between the two. The usurper dared the powers of a god..  

iwouldlikethisgone

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:57 pm
"Oh, this will be fun!" Defaeco yelled, laughing maniacally. He aimed his staff towards Hades, starting to train a large sphere at Hades head, that would hopefully cause a large amount of damage to the army. But the blast would take some time. Until then, a bit of primal magic would do. The rapier he held in his right hand was sparking off bits of light, each spark being fired into different undead. It didn't hit any particular army, because to Defaeco, they all looked the same. As long as most hit the Death God's army, then it was good. This wouldn't be hard.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:03 pm
((Stop tainting my ideas with this guild =) ))

When the flares of light shot forth, it disrupted the casting of the necromancer for a moment; but it did the same to the death god. Spirits wavered, useless for the moment, but the more physical entities fought on. Dieter had the advantage here, most of Hades' army was composed of spectral soldiers. Whereas the pale male had a mix of both. A slaughter ensued, though many times, the dead simply rose again. After a few minutes of this, the spirits came back to this plane, and they fought with renewed fury.  

iwouldlikethisgone

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:10 pm
"Hm... the castle is nearby... right, Dieter?" he asked the necromancer, though he probably couldn't hear the slight mumble. With all of the undead rampaging through the graveyard, the castle's defense system would be activated. It had been a while since the now ruined castle registered his magic aura. All he knew now, was that were probably a lot of really pissed off Soul Knights. And possibly a few demons. Either way, the fighting would get larger, and much more fun. The sphere of energy was still draining parts of his energy, though it was charging at a good speed. He let out a few more sparks at the undead, these a little larger.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:19 pm
The fighting expanded, almost a siege situation, Hades' rapidly growing army surrounding the graveyard; turned back at every corner by the acolytes of death. The only people who would really be able to tell the difference now between the physical portion of the forces would be the controllers, and the mindless slaves. The god of death yelled, "Prepare for just punishment!" A taint overcame Dieter, penance for this slight. He now reacted badly to the dread magick, beginning to cough. Boils were now forming upon his flesh, and the god laughed.

Though it harmed him now more than ever, Dieter still embraced the death magic. Though it should should be his death, he fought on, eventually reversing the process through the liberal application of human sacrifice. The pale male began to tire as the ill effects passed.. This would be a long night.  

iwouldlikethisgone

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces