Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:50 pm
yuki had enough of the continuous barking, her eyes flashed red at the dog. the barking was replaced with a whine and it running away with its tail between its legs. " there seems to be no peace anywhere " she felt anothor set of eyes resting on her shoulder after the dog was gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:56 pm
"Human huh? never seen a human do that..."spike says from the window.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:15 pm
yuki had no patenice she reached into her pocket and took out spike's remote " you annoy me " she said before pressing the shock button.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:22 pm
Spike was leaning out the window a little when she hit the button."This is going to hurt...."As the shock hit him his hands slipped and he tumbled out the window,fell two floors and landed flat on his back.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:28 pm
yuki's eyes faded back to blue when the loud sound of spike hitting the ground startled her. she got up and walked over to where spike was laying " spike...? " she said gently pushing at his side.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:33 pm
He doesn't respond for a few seconds,then he slowly opens his eyes and coughs."Yep...that hurt...."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:40 pm
yuki hugged him around his neck in relief " im sorry spike i just- " she stopped herself and wondered how she sounded just now " i mean... im glad your okay... " she said letting go of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:56 pm
"ugh..."he tries to move even though it hurts immensely."Well now you know what the remote does."He laughs,trying to make a joke out of this.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:06 pm
(( Bumpity~Bump Bump ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:11 pm
yuki stared at him for a moment her stare was a mixture of sadness a small amount of rage, she took the remote out of her poket and put it in spikes hand " take it... i dont want to harm you when i get mad... ". yuki glared back over into the distance at nothing then back over to him " you cant move? " she said trying to act like she didnt care.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:27 pm
Spike looked at the remote and then looked back at her,he gets back up and hands her the remote,holding her hand as she holds it."It's best you have this...i can handle what happens if you use it."he sounds serious and a little concerned,he lets go of her hand and walks away leaving her with the remote.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:53 pm
yuki watched him walk away then looked at the remote " thats the second time he's walked away from me today " she sighed putting it in her pocket. once she got inside, yuki turned down the termostat all the time outside in the sun was burning her up, she got hotter that humans did. she walked up to her room and put a black ribbon in her hair holding it up, then went back downstairs to her office/library and began working on her short stories.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:59 pm
He goes back to drawing again,but seems a little distracted after he draws what just happened,he stops at how she looked when she gave him a hug.it was a look of relief and a hint of happiness that he was okay.
"....""she is different from the others...."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:08 pm
yuki finished two of her short horror stories but didnt have any ideas for a new one, she couldnt think normally. she folded her arms across the desk and rested her chin on them as she looked up at the screen on the monitor. a 'reeeooo' came from the ground she looked down at her 'pet' cat who she called ero " hm? what do you want? " she said scrathing it on the side of its cheek. ero jumped up onto the window sill and reow'ed again " okay okay, i'll let you out " she said opening up the window.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:14 pm
Spike puts his book back in his pocket and hops out his window,landing easily on his feet and walks around the garden being very careful not to disturb anything.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff