Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:01 pm
Akikitai
User Image

Kitai watched from a top the building where Aki had previously dis respected everyone inside. He watched the phoenix fly into the air,"Always so graceful," he said to himself, watching the glorious creature take off.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:08 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

"Uniform? Woah Woah Woah, I don't do uniforms," he told Duke. Yasou having the ability to turn into an Angel, would make it hard for his wings to bust through. The military never knew of Yasou's Angelic form, as far as they knew; Yasou could only control fire, summon blades, and heal quickly. Yasou looked at the uniform,"I guess I'll have to just take it off, if I ever need to," he thought to himself.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."You're the one who was complaining about it not being professional enough," he said to Yasou smiling slyly again. "And to answer your question, Kida, no, not in this group. Everyone is diffrent and not the same at all. You are a werewolf; Yasou can summon blades, control fire, and heal at supernatural speeds; Sky is the only one with a born ability," he said letting his eyes rest on Sky for quiet some time as if he was trying to decipher something from her. He opened on of the folders and scanned through it quickly and then closed it again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:38 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

"Go back to being tired!" Yasou thought to himself. "I know what I said. . . ." Yasou told Duke, not knowing what to say next. They pretty much had talked about everything that needed to be known, well as far as Yasou knew.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:06 pm
Kida couldnt help but laugh because of Yasou, then says "I'm sorry Yasou but he got you there." Kida asks Duke "Who else is in the Guns 'n' Blades group, other then myself, Yasou, Sky and I believe you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Mystearica Vonvoltaire, Krez Phosta, and Mendelevium Bashino are the other three in our group. I wasn't able to get a hold of them before you came, so I am going to have another meeting tomorrow," he said looking up at her from the files that he kept glancing back at and writing things in. "Also, I know this might sound weird, but I sugest--if you don't--move into the base or be with in a few minutes of here. And, you should all get to know everyone well since you will be in life or death situations a lot," Duke finished yawning as he rubbed his eyes with his gloved hand.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:46 pm
Kida was thinking that moving on the base when she turned 16 was a bad idea, now when Duke said that living on the base was a good thing, that thought left her head. "So living on the base is good, cool i live in the barracks right now until the housing complex is done." then Kida thinks for a sec then says "Where is everyone meeting for the meet and greet because i would like to write it down to make sure i dont miss it or have to work it"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."When ever you guys decided to get together, since its its not a necessity I don't have a meeting for it," Duke said leaning up against the wall practically mimicking Sky's stance. "If there is no more questions I'll move into the check up part. We will need a blood sample, x-ray, and all the basics in a regular examination," he said gathering up the files in his hands.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:19 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

Yasou looked up to Duke as he mentioned the check up part. "Crap a check up. . . Well, I don't think that my abilities can show up in a test. . . Can they? Crap I don't know. . . . Well there's only one way to find out," Yasou thought to himself, as if he had a kinda monalog going in his head.
"Great sounds like fun," Yasou said with almost a hesitant touch in his voice. He never had his abilities show up in a test, not that he wasn't allowed to have people knowing he was a Guardian Angel, but when he was granted the powers, he was told that his powers were not his to flaunt or show off on a regular basis. As long as he didn't reveal he was a guardian angel he was pretty okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:29 pm
((Sorry writers block))

Kida looks at Duke and says "Lead the way, I am down with that"  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke nodded and lead them out of the room and down the hall. As they walked to the medical wing, he passed a garage filled with helicopters, motorcycles and a large assortments of cars from heavy duty trucks to dragsters. Then he passes the door way to the bunks and soon he reached the medical wing that looked like a five star hospital.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:59 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

"Nice vehicles," he said as they walked by the garage. Yasou continued to follow the Duke down to the medical wing,"Woah. . . Fancy. . . " He said quietly, as his short attention span was distracted by the quality.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:04 pm
"Damn, when did this get built i have lived on base since i was 16, and walk the base when i am bored" Kida says as she has an ADOS moment  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Not to long ago, this base is a continuos project, right now we are working on planing a landing and launching bay for military jets like carries have out in the ocean so we can take care of big problems faster," he said walking further into it and was greeted by a male nurse who he gave the papers to and explained how these were the new recruits quickly and quietly. After that Duke laid down on the couch there and passed out cold.
"Alright then, everyone fallow me," the nurse said walking further into the hospital till he reached three rooms with different machinery. "I'll be taking in one at a time, the rest of you can just lounge out in the rooms and watched tv or what ever."

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:38 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

Yasou then said,"All-right. . . Who's first?" he asked curiously. Looking to Duke who immediatley passed out on the couch. He then looked back to the nurse.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games