Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enqlish

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:32 am
User ImageKlay had a bloody arm, but he knew he would live. He's been hurt much worse before, this was a walk in the park, the only thing that really bugged Klay was the stinging feeling the wound had to offer. "A million god damn feet," He whispered to himself as he stared down the road in a sort of daze. "Well, time to fix this old dog up!" Klay set his board down and started to plaster it back together, one might say it was a miracle this thing could stay together the way Klay was torturing it. He continued to sit there on the side of the road and fix his broken toy.
The day dragged on and Klay lost interest in his board. "Hey mam', I'm going to go do something, I'll be back before bedtime!" He called out to the house. Knowing he wouldn't get an answer he jumped down onto the road and kicked a stone along as he walked. Klay was desperate for something exciting to happen, he wanted something more to his life. Klay got bored of walking so he sat down on a bench, only to lay because he found himself bored of sitting. Closing his eyes he feel asleep, his mind vibrant with dreams.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:59 am
Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Cub

Omotayo was taking his time walking to the palace speaking to those who knew him, those he knew personally, and even those he didn't know at all but still it didn't take him long to reach the palace since his home wasn't to far away though still it was a little ways. Reaching the palace he easily walked in without any hassle or delays and quickly went in search of Lunia greeting those who had passed him. "Excuse me have you seen Lunia?" He asked a maid since the palace was extremely large and didn't feel like looking for her through the entire thing. " I believe she is in the piano room." The maid replied and with that he was on his way shouting thank you to the maid he had spoken with.

As he was to get closer to the room a beautiful song could be heard, getting louder and louder as he got closer, reaching the room he peeked in from outside, she was caught up in the music she was playing so she might not here him and with that being said he walked into the room taking in and listening to the song as he drew closer to her, and without a sound he would stand behind her a few inches while he waited for her to finish, not wanting to interrupt her.

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:30 am
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~
-
~"Blind Spots? What are those?"~

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Akatan couldn't held but smile at Morrigan's statement. "I'm happy you have half a desire and not a full one. I think I'm starting to like you people now, but just a little bit. As you would say, it's half a liking." After finishing with the two, he looked forward at Fayte and his parents who seemed to just be on cloud nine. "How is it being rich you two? I've heard stories, but I see the lie in them just seep out all over the place."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:41 pm
User ImageA brisk wind rushed past and Klay awoke with a jump. He just caught a glimpse of some kid with white hair walk past up to the palace, Klay got up and watched as the kid entered the palace. "Creepy, his white hair gives me the shivers," he whispered under his breath. Being as curious as he is, Klay followed after the kid. When he reached the palace Klay tried to walk in as non-chalant as possible, but the gaurd gave a grunt and blocked his entrance.
"No entrance granted" the gaurd said with a cold tone. His partner watched quietly.
"Awwe, c'mon rust bucket!" Klay tapped on the gaurds metal plated armor, the gaurd wasn't entertained. Klay looked back at the second gaurd and both were speechless. "You guys are no fun," He said as he watched the white haired boy walk around a corner and disappear from sight.

Enqlish

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:53 pm
——————————————
˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙

Ume Yasuko
.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.
——————————————

Øø__Ume put her shoes on and looked back at her brother"Alrighty then I'm
going to go walk around for a bit."she told him then left. She was enjoying
today, because of the warm sunlight that was shining down on her. She
was walking on her tip toes and keeping her legs straight, so it might have
looked kind of weird to others, but she would normally walk like this for
fun. She suddenly stopped walking when she came by the palace. On her
walks she would just pass it, but this time something, no someone caught
her attention. It was a little boy who was asking the guards to let him in.
She walked up behind him quietly, but wasn't tying to scare him"Why do
you want to go inside there?"she asked him. She had always wanted to
know how it looked inside the palace, but she never tried to get in.
__øØ

User Image

((oh anf just so you know Ume's
profile isn't up on the first page yet,
but it got excepted. I'm sure it will
be on there soon))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:14 pm
Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

The Last Hope

User Image

Lunia stopped at the end of the song, and turned to face Omotayo. "You forgot something silly!" she said, standing up, walking over to her best friend. She poked him sofly and playfully, "Because of this necklace i could see you coming!" she said, even though she was Queen... she still was a kid and tended to act like one. Lunia dropped her hands to her side and swayed onto her heels and front feet cutely, "Did you like my song? i'm going to show my mommy and daddy when they come back!" she said, chuckling. "Do you think they'll like it Omotayo, do you, do you?!" she asked.

xLulie

Enqlish

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:14 pm
User ImageKlay was startled when a girl snuck up behind him, she seemed innocent though. "Eehh..." He rubbed the back his head and looked at the girl, "Well the palace is an amazing place, of course it would catch ones attention. Plus, who knows what creepy controversial things could be going on inside!?" Klay laughed at the idea. Klay felt the ominous gaze of the gaurd digging into his back and shivered, "Let's get away from here! These guys are party poopers!" Klay grabbed the girls arm and led her down the road a little ways.
"So," Klay asked the girl "I never caught your name, what is it?" he smiled and put his hands behind his head. He never really liked to make "light conversation" to people, but today he would do anything because of the boredom. Klay stopped and waited for the girls reply.
((No problem, I'm sure it'll be there soon.))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:08 pm
Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Cub

Oomotayo smiled the entire time, the song was truly a wonderful, and beautiful one. When Lunia was to stand up and look directly at him he wondered how she had knew he was there but once again he forgot about the new necklace she had around her neck. "Ah, well I guess I better get use to that thing. Nothing will get pass you." He joked as she would poke him and then began to sway back and forth asking about her music. "Of course I did. It was beautiful." He stated seeing as he himself played the piano though Lunia was kinda better than he was. "And yes I believe they would love it." He stated lastly. After he answered he smiled big and then embraced Lunia in a hug, when he did so he began to tickle her knowing she was ticklish. Lunia indeed was his bestfriend and has been since.....well since birth, he couldn't help but to have fun when around her.

Celestin Selone

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:33 pm
——————————————

Ume Yasuko
——————————————

Øø__As the
boy spoke Ume kept her eyes on the castle. But because of her weird
imagination, her head started to fill with the most awfully scary things.
She was getting lost in her thought when he grabbed a hold of her hand.
Her thoughts stopped and she looked at the guards with a smile"Bye bye
oh stiff ones."she said then looked forward at Klay.
When he stopped walking and asked her name, she didn't tell him right
away. She thought about it for a while then stared down the kid. Seeing
as he would probably be of no threat to her she smiled at him"Well my
name Ume..."she paused and remembered that her brother always told
her to never reveal her last name until you really know the person."Now I
told you my name. What would yours be?"she asked him.
__øØ

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:07 pm
User ImageKlay noticed Ume seemed kind of tense when she answered him. "Well, my name is..." He smiled "My name is none other than the ULTIMATE, THE LEGENDARY, THE ALL MIGHT KLAY TEKON!!!" Klay shouted to the sky and pointed up making the most ridiculous pose possible. He laughed out loud and grabbed onto the side of a building, "what brings you to the palace? Too extravagant to pass an oppertunity inside it's luxurious walls?" Klay hopped over to Ume and got really close, "I heard" he backed away slowly "I heard that the Queen has a boyfriend! Hahaha" Klay chuckled and bounced down the road some more. He was really hyper at the moment and felt like enjoying himself most as possible.  

Enqlish

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:31 pm
(( Did I really not put it up?! I'm sorry about that!!! sad I didn't realise I had forgotten one I will put it up immediately. ))

Fayte walked back to the group of kids. He had heard Akatan's question. " Being rich is like anything else we just recieve a lot of things. " He said reaching into his pocket. He pulled out the device he had put in his pocket when he had left his room, or what was left of it. " Ah man...Guess that kick of yyours did that oh well it didn't work anyways." He said placing the pieces of metal and wires down on the table. he sighed and looked at the others. " Hey you guys want to see something cool? " He asked with sparkelingly bright eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:07 pm
A Splashing sound was heard Mystearica swims down "a great day to be human" she said she turned seeing a lot of fish then she goes up to the surface seeing so many people she swims to a close area she lifts herself up siting on the floor her fins begins to change into feet until she became human "well that's better" she said then she stands up and walks around vackel as her heels were sounding

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:48 pm
——————————————

Ume Yasuko
——————————————

Øø__Ume got startled by he sudden burst. She laughed when he was done.
This kid was even goofier then her."Well I was just going for a walk and I
always pass by the palace."she told him. But to tell the truth this was the
first time she ever stopped in front of the palace. She watched him hop
over to her and didn't mind that he got real close."She has a
boyfriend?"she didn't know weather to believe that, so she just ignored it.
Ume followed after him when he started to bounce down the street. She
then noticed something that she didn't see earlier."Hey, Klay what
happened to your arm?"she asked him. She could tell that his arm had
just recently gotten hurt.
__øØ

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:00 pm
∫The gates to the palace
opened for Sumiko and her parents. A maid came to them and lead them to
the king."My lord is talking to some others right now so please wait here."
she told them, gave a slight bow and then turned and left. Sumiko looked
around and she spotted the kids from before. She wanted to go over there
and say hello, but since she was here to meet the king she had to stay put
and act like a proper young girl. And she didn't want to disappoint her
parents or ruin her dress and hair by playing, since her mother would be
very mad about that.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Enqlish

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:05 pm
User ImageKlay didn't even notice the pain until Ume pointed out his arm, but he tried to cover it up and play it cool. "This old thing!? Haha, it's a momento of when I flew in the air!" Klay made a motion in the air with his hands like a sort of wave, "until I smacked up against a wall, BAM!!" He took his hand and made a fist and smacked it into the other one. "But hey, I'm still here am I not?" Klay laughed and continued down the road.
"Oh and the Queen thing, it's only a rumor, no need to do detective work," Klay closed one eye and put is fingure "I've already tried." He stopped in front of his house and ran onto his lawn to grab his board which was practically as good as new. "Wanna go for a ride? Eeeh, EEEH!?" He knudged the board to Ume, "Nah, probably not, girls are usually not the 'Need for Speed' types."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff