Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:40 pm
~Alice~

Don't leave me in the dark,
It's really scary,
And I know there must be monsters in there...

User Image
Alice looked down at her torn and old sweater then up at Nana's pretty clothes. 'C-could I get somefin l-like what yoo hav...?' She looked up into Nana's eyes hopefully.

I can here them laughing at me,
They poke me and say I'm cute,
It's really scary....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio blinked, and looked at him. She then stretched her wings out some, careful not to get them in the way of the Kitsune girl. "Sounds good. I bet I'll hit my head on the ceiling, though," she said, already able to crack a joke. She tugged slightly at her shirt, finally feeling a tiny bit... Uncovered.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana let a giggle role from her mouth, but stopped herself. She thought the way Alice talked was absolutely adorable. She opened the door to the store, a bell clanging over her head. "Sure you can. Go ahead and pick out what you want," she said, motioning to all the clothes inside.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:11 pm
~Alice~

It's really scary,

User Image
'Anythin I wan?' Alice's eyes lit up as she pulled Nana around the store by her hand looking at all the different clothes. She just couldn't pick what she wanted. After over two hours of looking at clothes Alice turned to Nan. 'Wha do you t-think would loo pwetty....?'

It's really scary....

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista was glad he was driving, that shirt was playing on his imagination in so many ways. Pulling up into his mansion he hit the switch to open the gates then drove by hearing them clank shut behind him. "Welcome to your new home." He pulled into the garage and stopped the car. Pulling the key out of the ignition he climbed out and opened their door. He made sure the garage door was shut just in case she tried to fly away. "Let me show you ladies around." He smiled again but only briefly as he led them inside. Somehow with these two he felt not so alone. He walked inside and went for the gym to show it to her. It was large and the ceiling went up about 14ft. "I had it built large to fit climbing ropes in." He called a servant over and asked them to get somebody to start moving the things out of there. He tried to keep his mind off of her shirt which stretched up noticably when she stretched. "We have to get you some new clothes..." He coughed and flushed a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana looked over Alice, taking in her red eyes and silver hair. She was a good fashion person. "Well, black, red, grey, and blue would look good on you. Purple might too," she said, and help a purple frilly top up to the neko. She then smiled, and nodded her head. "Yep, defiantley." She glanced around the store, spotting some cute pants and skirts that would look adorable on Alice. She smiled; this was very fun.

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:28 pm
~Alice~

It's really scary,

User Image
Alice tried on everything Nana gave her. The whole time Alice's eyes were wide open taking in all of the new sights in the store and out the big windows. Once after trying on a cute black sweater she pulled on Nana's sleeve and pointed at an escalator. 'Nana wassat? How do the s-stairws move l-like dat?'

It's really scary....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:29 pm
MewLettuceRush
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio couldn't help but stretch, though she was aware her shirt was waay too small. She followed soundlessely as Lerista led her and Susi to his workout room. She blinked, and stared up at the ceiling. Fourteen feet tall... Her wings were about ten feet wide. She stepped into the room more, before letting her wings open. She stretched again, before jumping into the air. A strong flap down propelled her into the air, and another kept her in the air. She smiled wide, and hovered about five feet above the ground. "Too cool!" She said, resisting her urge to go higher or do a sumersault. She then blushed wildly, and landed, her wings folding against her back. She tugged at her shirt again. "S-sorry."

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dragonora_Ceohini

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image

Drake grumbled again, trying to peer out of the cage as she tumbled around her prison. It seemed she was alone in the store. Growing worried, she let out a roar to let someone know of her presence -in case someone was still there.
"Shouldn't there be someone here to run this place?" she thought to herself, before glaring around the room again.
She gripped as hard as she could onto the bars and pushed and pulled with all of her might, but had to eventually stop because blisters began to form on her scaley claws.
"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" she snapped, taken aback then because it actually sounded like English and not animal noises.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image
Vince remembered the names and got out of the car. "Red." He walked on to the grass. This was his first time seeing grass (in his memories) and kneel down to touch it. "Kewl. So this is where you live, Tsubasa?" He walked back to the car. Vince turned around and examined the house. It's rather small compare to the shop where he was at, in his point of view. Then he heard that this was his new home. "New... Home?" Vince thought about this. "What is a home?" He looked at Yuki, then at Tsubasa, and then at the house. "Eh!? New home? What about Miss Mako? She say to me that I can come to her some times, even when I have a master." Vince was slightly confused, then he spoke again. "I like it here, but I like to see Miss Mako to, I think..." Vince thought about it again. "I never really saw Miss Mako alot, only in the mornings, but still..." Vince was red in the face and couldn't really think about what he was saying.

Ryonara

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

"So her wings do work...gonna have to arrange something for her..." He blushed a deep crimson as her shirt fluttered up again and he turned his head. He hadnt been around many people and the ones he just bought already caused him to flush. Well at least he now knew what she looked like. He tried to speak but slipped on his tongue a bit and tried again. "I..its fine...w..we really should...g..get you more clothes..." He then gasped and flushed again. He had just realized that all outfits had to be custom made. At least with the kitsune he could cut a bit in the back to allow her tail...the winged one was a different matter entirely. He looked at Susi and smiled a bit. "I will have them set this up as both your rooms so you two can keep each other company while I'm not around." Though he didnt want to be alone he wasnt so sure of having them in his room especially with the other ones shirt. Not to mention he didnt want them to find out he slept with a light on. He looked back at Shi. "I'm going to have to get a tailor for you..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:38 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa was arleady unlocking the door as vince took in the new surroundings.
"We can go visit her when you want vince i promise,alright come on in."
He opens the door and motions them to come inside.  

miller4595

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image

i smile and yawn... i stare down and see the soft grass.. i lay down and start to sleep..i hang on to Vince's leg ilke a teddy bear  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana held all the clothes Alice had liked, and smiled as she kept trying on more. Boy, was this going to burn its way through her money. She giggled when Alice asked about the escalator. "Well, it's called an escalator, and it moves because of electricity, and," she glanced around the store, giggling, before continuing, "Because people are too lazy to climb up stairs themselves." Nana straightened up, and glanced at a man who had heard her speaking. She smiled at him, and began to whistle.

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:47 pm
~Alice~

It's really scary,

User Image
Alice giggled. She was having more fun then she ever had with Nana today then all her time in the cage put together. She rubbed her eyes then yawned. 'Nana... I'm t-tired...' She said covering her mouth as she yawned again.

I can here them laughing at me

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces