Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Power to the Plush People! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:18 pm
"Those civilizations were your fault!" Starjian said defensvely as he picked up a plush pebble from the ground. "You just had to inspire that one crazed dictator!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:24 pm
Serena looked from one to the other. She didn't really want to attack her friend either. Gosh... Choices, choices....

Vampyre Neko Serena

metal_misfit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:11 pm
Name: Malevolence
Plush Species: metal head
Weapon: plushie weapons of mass destruction that are hidden in my invisible red trench coat x)
Ability:
Weakness: procrastination/short attention span,and a strange love of refering to self in 3rd person.O.o
Description: red mask that conceals all emotions, crazy blue hair that falls somewhere between teal, blue, and green. plus, red skirt over black skinnies and horrorshow kicking boots.
storyline: generally an anti-social, she has recently reached a point in life were she thinks, "what is the point?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:15 pm
walking around in a strange place. no recolation of how she arrived there. oh well. its not like it mattered anyway. kept walking as she heard voices way off in the distance.. *i'll avoid them for know...*i don't like people.*  

metal_misfit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:40 pm
"to attack you and save the world which he did thanks to that pie rationing!"
jasae said as he ran after starjian with his naginata  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:17 pm
"Neh..." @_@
Salim gripped his hat and purposefully put it over his eyes. What a strange and confusing pair Jasae and Starjian were.

aeris192
Crew

metal_misfit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:35 pm
thinks to self *well, strange place tis indeed.* lets make the most of it* (grins wickidly) proceeds to walking down forest path, talking to self and plotting things in her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:36 pm
Serena looked off in the distance. There was a weird color of blue bobbing toward them. "What the?" She jumped off the branch faster than the men could see and lighted down infront of Malevolence. "Hey!" (It's hard for me to remember that this is all plushie mode... >_< lol But I think Serena looks cute in plushie mode so when ever I think of her like that I giggle so I think it's good I can't remember most of the time... >_< lol I'm just rambling... sweatdrop )  

Vampyre Neko Serena

metal_misfit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:47 pm
thinks to self: ummmmmm, theres a strange cat in front of me. What do i do?... but in the end, the antisocialness gets to her, and she just says BYE! and darts off between the trees as fast as her plushie feet can go.
stops sometime latter and thinks to self: i need to figure out why im so plushie before i do anything else."(or meet anyone else for that matter.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:09 pm
Serena watched Malevolence leave, perplexed. "Ummmm..." she wanted to follow her but decided not to. She returned to the guys, interupting their fight. "There's someone else here..." she told them.  

Vampyre Neko Serena

metal_misfit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:29 pm
*countinued walking and talking to herself, or rather, to her other personalities.* "such people do not involve us, we must countinue to pursue what we are really here for." "and that would be?" "don't worry, I'll tell you soon enough twisted ..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:02 pm
Serena stared to pull Salim, the only one not fighting, toward Malevolence. "There's this one girl over here... Come on!"  

Vampyre Neko Serena

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:36 pm
gonk
Salim was caught so off guard when Serena pulled his arm, his hat fell over his eyes and he was forced to blindly follow her to wherever she was taking him.
"uh......."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:26 pm
Salim was stumbling along behind her so she turned and saw his hat. "Hey..." she moved his hat back into place. "You need to get a different size..." she said, half laughing. She turned and continued to follow the scent of the girl, sniffing her way after her.

Vampyre Neko Serena

metal_misfit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:08 pm
* "ok, we find who we originally came to find." "only then can we start to accomplish our master plan..."

"wasn't she supposed to meet us here by now?"

"don't worry, we've got time; so for now, why don't we get to meet these people. They might be..usefull.. down the road."

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff