Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:47 pm
Ryuuki poked his head into the room, watching the people converse. Tadashi and Auron didn't eem so busy, so he walked up to them. "Hey Tadashi... you're a genjutsu user right?" he asked. He had come up with an idea as he waited inside, that involved Tadashi.

[[You know what, I just thought of something. You are too reliant on your genjutsus, which will suck if you go against another sharingan user at one point...]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:52 pm
Tadashi bugged out when Ryuuki walked in but Auron had described him so he knew what he looked like. "Okay I guess ."

{{I can fight a sharingan I know the weaknesses of it))  

Zaphiakel

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:57 pm
"You guess?" Ryuuki asked. He must be a little weary from all the training he had recently done... he thought to himself. "Can you meet me in the training grounds, I want to show you something." he said to him. Ryuuki walked outside of the hokages office, turning around to see if Tadashi was coming along.

[[Also, just so you know, I taught you and Auron as a substitute in the academy, so you might remember me a little]]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:09 pm
Tadashi followed him out and went to the trainging grounds "Be right back guys."  

Zaphiakel

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:32 pm
Kageko politely knocked on the door of the hokage's office, double-checking behind her nervously to make sure that Vincente was still there. Despite her reasoning from a moment ago, she was still nervous.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:35 pm
"So what is it that you're so nervous about?" he asked as he jumped over to the opposite shoulder, seeing the nervous expression on her face.  

BluewolfofMibu

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:43 pm
Vincente leaned up against a wall. "Chill out will you, the Hokage is still a person, a very strong person, but that's pretty much it." He said with a comforting smile. What could possibly go wrong here, he reached out his hand, tempted to just walk in.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:55 pm
At the moment, Kageko was extremely tempted to puff up a cheek and frown at Vincente, he should know by now that she had an inferiority complex when it came to comparing herself with the clan that adopted her, the Uchihas. However, she didn't have two faces, so instead she chose to force a smile on and reply to Vegeta, "Ermm…. It's nothing really," as she forced herself to calm down. It wasn't really necessary to bother Vegeta with what was worrying her.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:56 pm
┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well..."
Myoto whispered to himself as he pushed off of the door post. His hands flew into his pockets like a sword to it's sheath. "If you won't do anything about it..." His shadow left the doorway. "...Looks like I will..." The shinobi whispered to himself as his foot hit the last stair and out the door, past the giant gates...to Rain...

Born from the Ashes of those who sleep in the Dust...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:14 pm
The monkey's eye twitched as he had an extremely annoyed look in his face. Standing upright on his hindlegs, he clonked Kage upside the head with his fist. "Now, don't lie to me...it's not nice..." he told her.  

BluewolfofMibu

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:37 pm
"O-ow," Kageko couldn't help but whimper a bit a she held the back of her head, she hadn't expected to be hit. If she had, then she would have been able to hold it in better. "It really isn't anything," Kageko insisted, "It's just that I really don't want to be noticed."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:41 pm
"You don't want to be noticed? Why?" he asked, confused and stunned. Ussually most academy students and genins jump to the chance of making themselves known to the kage.  

BluewolfofMibu

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:58 pm
"Ermmm…. Does there need to be a reason?" Kageko asked back. She had always thought that not wanting to be noticed was something that several other people's wanted as well. Apparently, judging from Vegeta's reaction, she was one of the very few that felt like that. "Well, for one, he's the hokage. Plus, he's also the head of the Uchiha clan," Kageko relented a bit. She really hoped that she only had to say that much and that Vegeta could figure the rest out by himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:22 pm
"So doesn't that mean that he should be happy to see you since...um I don't know...you're family?" he pointed out.  

BluewolfofMibu

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:39 pm
Kageko started fussing, "I'm only adopted so I can't even use the sharingan," she put her head in her hands and started shaking it in frustration, "Plus, I can't even do a simple fire jutsu." Yeah… she had a serious inferiority complex.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games