Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:24 pm
"You need to rest. You don't have to look at him." Rebecca said. She glared at the man. "Leave her alone. Can't you see she's in pain?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:36 pm
((Yay! I'm back fro work, man it was hectic))

"Your scent..." Was all she said. She looked closely at the droid, trying to figure it out. Curiosity definitely held in this cat as she poked the droid, making it nearly fall over. She jumped back abruptly when it raised an arm. Her eyes gaxed over it, looking for its weapon. "Does it speak?"  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image
Tessa
Tessa smiled weakly at Rebecca, thanking her silently. She looked back up at the man and lightly closed her eyes. She hoped he wouldn't get mad. She especially was hoping he wouldn't yell, for her head's sake that was something she could go without.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:53 pm
Lear rolled his eyes and softly growled. Suddenly, a piece of rolled up seemingly old paper hit Aya's hand. It had a note on it in scrawling handwriting.

I'm not growling at you, or anyone in the cages for that matter. Go to sleep, it will help, honest. I'll make sure that he will particuarily won't be able to buy you, he has an evil look about him. Even though your a Human, your still in the same boat as all of us in cages.

Nelliel blinked and rubbed her eyes when her picture was taken. At that very moment, as it was taken, she had been looking like a lost child.

Suddenly, Lear gave out a loud roar and began pelting things at the man in front of Tessa. Lear seemed very angry and kept pelting as many things as his paws could reach. He finally threw a spoon with deadly force.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:57 pm
Rebecca not wanting to get hit moved to the back of the cage. She looked at Tessa. "Hey I know you're in pain but you have to move."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:06 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Jason☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
I love him and yet, he has no idea.
══════════════════════════════════

Jason felt bad. He hadn't meant to make her cry nor did he mean to cause her pain. His sterm glance immeadiately fell from his face as he looked at her solemnly. He sighed as placed his hand through the bar gently stroking her cheek.

"You should watch your tongue." he snapped at the one who spoke up. He hadn't did that nor had he meant for this to happen. He turned back to T-t-Tes-s-sa and kept gently stroking her cheek.

"Rest little one." he said quietly sighing pulling his hand back and standing up brushing his lap. He looked down at her with a gentle expression and looked at Nelliel she was sweet looking but he had already liked little Tessa.

══════════════════════════════════

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:09 pm
Rebecca just glared at him. " I'll talk to whomever I want however I want. If you're not going to adopt her or help her then leave her alone. She doesn't need more bad memories."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image
Lerista sniffed himself slightly curious but didnt say anything. Instead he looked to the droid. "Nope, this is a droid. They're not really alive. More like big bucket of bolts that do what you want it to. In this case, scout a ship that may or may not be hostile."

Lord Blade Icestorm

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:24 pm
Mai moved back to Lerista and gazed at the computer screen. "Why are we going into ship? Maybe there is something we should not find." Mai didn't understand intergalactic ships or anything very well. "They send us a message?" She wondered why he was so interested in the cargo ship.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image
Tessa

Tessa flinched slightly as he touched her cheek and scooted a little farther into the cage, not wanting to get hit by any flying objects. Tessa wanted to tell Lear and Rebecca that she would be ok, but she didn't feel like trying to speak again, so she looked up at the man and closed her eyes once more. Soon enough she was back into a light sleep and she could feel her headache slowly start to fade away.  

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image
Lerista smiled at her attitude and shrugged. "Never know whats there until we look. They havent contacted us, meaning they're either dead, gone or just setting a trap." His face grew stern. "Oh and by the way, though I know it was a misunderstanding, please dont attack anybody on my ship."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:54 pm
Mai withdrew slightly. He must have meant her little tiff she had with the chef. "He came after me with a blade thinking I sneaked on the ship. I had to defend myself." She moved away a bit. "You humans always blame the one who is different. No honor or respect." It was easy to understand why she would say that. She did live in a cage for a number of years. She waited to see how this little adventure with the other cargo ship would go.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:54 pm
After the spoon, Lear had stopped throwing things. He receeded into his blanket that was in the middle of his cage. The guards sighed when he had stopped throwing things.

Nelliel had been watching this throwing and was relieved that it had stopped. She didn't like it when people fought.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff