Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 1 Training Grounds: Senseii=Auron Ryoku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:24 pm
Tadashi walked up to Jiro and bent to him to look him in the eye. "Lets see your Sharingan little kid."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:56 pm
ooc; my birthday was yeasterday and I got a ps3 > smile

___________________________________________________________Jiro Kokurai Uchiha
"I never give up, I never go back on my word until I reach my goal"

User Image

As soon as Vincente started being disrespectful Jiro knew what was going to happen to him. He knew you treat people like you would like to be treat well at except eneimes. As soon as the man known as Tadashi walked up to and bended over to my height level and stared into my eyes and told me to activate my sharigan I did. I blinked then my sharigan activated it wasnt matured it was only two tomoes.

~UnBreakable Pain~

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:42 pm
((Little RP tip for Quaylan. I noticed in your last post that you switched between third person to first person narration. I highly suggest you stick with one practice. You could do first person but that is a bit looked down upon here so I think you should just stick to traditional third person narration.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:44 pm
Tadashi noticed the Sharingan and was a little surprised. "Two tomoes not bad at all. Especially for a new genin." Tadashi straightened up and walked over to Auron again. "Think I can borrow the kid for a little bit?" Tadashi gestured with his thumb over his shoulder to Jiro.  

Zaphiakel

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:45 pm
(he's been doing that since he first got here, you didn't notice?)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:29 pm
jwalker67
((Little RP tip for Quaylan. I noticed in your last post that you switched between third person to first person narration. I highly suggest you stick with one practice. You could do first person but that is a bit looked down upon here so I think you should just stick to traditional third person narration.))
((Yeah I hate first person, it just doesn't seem right in rp.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:40 pm
ooc; I guess im going to stick with third person then I havent been noticing what I been doing  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:47 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

((@Ultima: Well his last post was a but more noticeable with it than the other ones.))

Auron scratched his head, thinking about Tadashi's proposal. It would be good if Jiro learned more about his power, plus it would give more time for Auron to train Vincente, who really needed improvement. Looking at Tadashi, Auron said, "Alright. Train him as long as you wish, but don't be gone that long, I still have some important training exercises I wish to put them through". Turning to Vincente Auron smiled and said, "Well my student, looks like It will just be you and me for awhile. Ready for some extensive training"?

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:37 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

"If there's a chance it can kill me, then let's do it!" He said, probably over-zealous. More so than possible. "If it kills me we'll just have to try again right?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:52 pm
Zaphiakel
Tadashi noticed the Sharingan and was a little surprised. "Two tomoes not bad at all. Especially for a new genin." Tadashi straightened up and walked over to Auron again. "Think I can borrow the kid for a little bit?" Tadashi gestured with his thumb over his shoulder to Jiro.
(( Hey Tadashi remember this?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=27&t=12910255#213086343 ))

(( Just with you going to train Jiro made me think of when you came to me looking for training and we went to the uchiha training grounds. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:58 pm
((AHA I always knew you would become hokage but you did have the right idea look for new opportunities. Oh and also any jobs for me to do in Konoha??))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:01 pm
BambiC
((AHA I always knew you would become hokage but you did have the right idea look for new opportunities. Oh and also any jobs for me to do in Konoha??))
(( I'll pm you about it in a min so we dont ooc the thread too much. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:54 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron laughed out loud saying, "I doubt you could train after being reduced to a pile of smoldering ash. Considering the training you will soon endure will do that to you if you are not careful. Do you still wish to train? Fire jutsu is an extremely dangerous art. Among all the elements, fire poses the most danger to the user. If you are not careful, you will end up burning yourself alive from the inside out".

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:59 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

"Huh, maybe I could..." He said. "Fire doesn't scare me, neither does the thought of intense training." He said, crossing his arms. "It's the results of training that I want to know more about." He said. He then stopped. "Oh, burning my insides would be great, Just not the outsides, my face is my fortune." He said.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:21 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron immediately face palmed himself rather humorously, thinking to himself, "My God. This kid has such an ego....my God...he reminds me way to much of the younger Tadashi". Auron secretly shivered at the thought of him training the younger version of Tadashi. "Ugh..alright Vincente, follow me to the part of the training field that has the stone ruins". Before Auron started to walk away he turned to both Jiro and Tadashi saying, "Good luck both of ya". He turned to Vincente saying, "Vincente...come"!

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces