Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage Palace (Luo Vs Kai) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:52 pm
Looking at Hero, Luo sighed as he stared at the burned ashes. "Hmm, well I guess I'm not needed here anymore. Good to see you Hero, I'm gonna get out of here and see what I can do to help around. LT, follow me."

EXIT((Not Really, just to the main Mizukage thread))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:55 pm
Hero looked at luo and teddy. "You guys said fenrir is here right?" Hero smirked "i'll take care of him I really dont care if it is zane's fight or not that kid had it coming since the day in the ramen shop." Hero sighed and walked away

((too zane's and fenrir's fight))  

Jelloish Pudding

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:57 pm
"Yes Fenrir is still fighting Zane. I have been dealing with any visitors that have shown up at the village, plus gathering information on anyone who is around, updates too."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:59 pm
Teddy formed hand signs as he picked a piece of grass up and tossed it into the air, it grew larger enough for a person to ride. Teddy hopped on as the grass flew off with the wind currents.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:54 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanzo pulled away the dieing corpse before Teddy lit it on fire. In mere seconds the great loss of blood would cause him too die. Hanzo was forced to use a forbidden technique (Tensei). Hanzo did several handsigns and a blue aura surrounded his hands as he placed them over Ty's chest. It would bring him back to life with no memories but the bleeding would continue because of the open wounds. He turned around as Teddy flew away and yelled up to him.

"Teddy come back! I need a medic, quick!!!"

((I'm gonna bring back Drake, although you kind of totaled his body so Drake will come back blind with no hands you can switch them with a spare you've got. I want to bring back lost shinobi.))

[[Character Use: Chiyo
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary

Tensei
Kishou Tensi is a secret Ninjutsu ability developed by Chiyo. With this technique, Chiyo can transfer her life in exchange for one who is already dead. Chiyo claims she can even breathe life back into a hitokugutsu with this technique. This technique thereby allows Chiyo to save the life of those too badly damaged for typically medical treatment jutsu like Shousen.

If the target of the jutsu is not dead, Chiyo will not transfer all her life essence in exchange. Thus allowing her to barely live, and stabilize the gravely injured just recipient.]]

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090817141904AAuopRw
-He never specified where in the neck he cut so he could be barely alive.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
33 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 150 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:52 pm
((Dark it might be me,but i thought that unless you wanna die to bring him back you need to use return to the impure world.You cant use tensei cus you would have to give your life.Also for return to the impure world you need a living sacrifice))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:09 am
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
((Dark it might be me,but i thought that unless you wanna die to bring him back you need to use return to the impure world.You cant use tensei cus you would have to give your life.Also for return to the impure world you need a living sacrifice))
((Read the description if the person is not dead but dying you dont have to give your life, also if I bring you back to life it means you can be used as a living sacrifice for the jutsu. You never stated you died but that you slit your throat so it is possible he could just of been choking too death on his own blood or loss of air.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:51 pm
[[Just an observation. If he's reduced to base instincts one of those are survival correct? And if you try to "kill" yourself wouldn't that go against those instincts? So his post about the slit throat should be null and void cause he's b/sing his way out of the genjutsu. Just my thoughts about it]]  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:46 pm
LT nodded as he followed his Sensei Luo.
Exit  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:48 pm
Teddy came back as he formed hand signs quickly but this was not medical but a clan jutsu. He transmitted some chakra and blood into him but the burns would not heal.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Teddy vanished again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:21 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Guess its up to me"
Hanzo said to himself as he took off his robe and put it to the side while taking of his flak jacket and undershirt and applying them to his hands. He then grabbed a senbon needle and sterilized it by placing it in a nearby pond, then taking some of the green stitching used on his flak jacket to stitch up the wound. The bleeding stopped and Hanzo cleaned out his eye sockets, to clear any infection that could occur. The body started to move and frantic as it could not see and had no hands. Hanzo let go of the body and stood back doing several handsigns. Edo Tensei, sand suddenly shot at Ty from Hanzo and started to form a sand coffin, once done it rose up, standing tall with the name "Drake Valentine" on the coffin.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 149 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:48 am
The coffin opened up slowly, and coming out of the coffin was Drake Valentine. However, he stood there with no hands and no eyes. He tried looking around but couldn't see anything without his eyes. "Where....am I? Why can't I see anything, or feel my hands?"
(I think I'm gonna give Drake amnesia, makes a good story.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:04 am

[[Dont bother for 3 reasons:
1. The jutsu doesn't cause amnesia.
2. The whole "lost memory" thing is really old.
3. If Hanzo finds out you've lost your memory he knows a jutsu to bring it back, so yeah lol.]]

Hanzo watched as Drake's corpse came out of the coffin.

"Drake Valentine, Special Jounin of Leaf. Welcome back, its been almost 10 years." [[Because your son was 8]]

"It's me Hanzo Uchiha, I was a Sannin when you died but am Hokage now, I've brought you back to life."

[[You could always get custom hands made like super strong robotic ones and/or some cool eyes.]]

Like this,
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mechno-arm

-Exit.

EDITED

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 149 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:23 pm
(I'll think about it, not much into custom stuff beside my sword, which I'm gonna have to get re-approved. Such a pain.) Drake frowned. "10 years? How am I alive?".

EDIT  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces