Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Iron bars O//A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jokester120

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:12 pm
Mark crossed his arms and looked at the man before unfolding the paper it was his pay check for the month "take it out of this and if I see even a fraction over I will gut you with my fist" Mark said as he looked back at Liz.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:25 pm
The man didnt flinch and just nodded. "Sure thing." He took out the amount needed for the slave and nothing more then walked back to the man and handed him his key. "Here you are sir, and here is your card." He also handed him his card and receipt.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:27 pm
Mei Mei Song Le

User Image

Popping back to the real world, she heard the kind man, "Yes, please I would like to purchase Kira? How much for her?" Waiting for the man to answer, getting ready her strange purse.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:29 pm
Lucile sighed her eyes had shadows under them from lack of sleep. "Uh..." She became quiet. She was already giving in she was weak. It was best she didn't struggle, she'd let whoever wanted her come buy her, until then she'd just lay here in this cold cage. Long lashes beat on her upper cheek. The long white rabbit ears atop her head twitched then lay flat on her hair.  

oOMyMelodyOo

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:30 pm
The man tapped his chin then looked at her tag. "Just one thousand creds." He led her to the desk to fill out the paperwork and get the key.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:45 pm
Kira smiled happily as she watched the girl talking with the man. She giggled and waved to the man excitedly that she was going to be bought. She though the girl was nice and that she would like living with her. She was really just glad to have someone nice take her instead of some jerk.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

jokester120

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:59 pm
Mark tucked his card back in his shirt pocket before turning to the cages door and slipped the key in the lock giveing a sharpe twist the lock opened, with a nod he opened it  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:00 pm
Mei Mei Song Le

User Image

Hearing the man said a thousand, Mei Mei handed him the exact amount and a little tip. Waiting for him to unlock the cage, so Kira and I can go shopping. "Thank You, Kind Sir."  

polarisyn

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:06 pm
liz's ear twiched a little as mark opened the door to her cage.a smiled formed aross her face as she crawled out ans stood."ah,rom to move!"she exclaimed as she streatched her back."thank you."she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:11 pm
The man went ahead and opened the cage for her with a smile on his face. He bowed low and backed off. "Have a nice day." Were his last words as he went to another customer.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:17 pm
Kira walked out of the cage and smiled at the girl. She giggled quietly and looked at her. "So where are we going? What are we gonna do? This is so exciting!" she rambled on. She was overjoyed and curious, so she couldn't help but ask so many questions. She then put her hand over her mouth and looked down. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to talk so much." she said apologetically.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:22 am
Luna stood up and stretched. "Of course." She relaxed a little. "So how did you find him?" She glanced at Blade and slightly lowered her voice. Luna could tell he didn't like her, but she couldn't blame him. She would have hated anyone who bought her after waking up in a cage, and realizing that she was alone. Luna swallowed hard. I'm already alone... Her throat constricted with her thoughts. She tried to shake the thoughts from her swirling head, but they had already surfaced. Just an image, an old picture. Luna pushed it away, she wasn't going to start with that, not here. She blinked and re-focused on IronFist's words.  

WispingWillow

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:15 am
"He was a drifter, if we didnt find him he would have died out in the cold nothingness of space. Though he doesnt show his thanks very much." He smiled, smug.

She did something, he noticed the zone out and tilted his head. It wasnt as if he cared, he was more curious then anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:49 am
"Your welcome." Mark said as he looked back to the door "come on lets get you something to eat" he added before looking back at her  

jokester120

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:03 am
her stomach growled,"yes lets."she said under her breath.She had placed her hands behind her back as she took her place behind him,"alright,mister,lead the way."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff