Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:41 am
((where did Aniya go again?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:05 pm
((MEEP..sorry...))

Aniya had momentarily tuned out the boys arguing to stare at the barrier. It was supposed to be there..to stop them...but two feet away from her were those kids that couldn't get in.

"I guess....we won't know...till we go forward.." the girl said, in a strangely confused voice.

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:29 pm
Natsu continued to head forward, quickening or slowing down his pace everynow and then. He wanted to find out what that voice was, or more like who it belonged to. Though at the same time he preferred not to. He had a feeling that he would find out sooner or later though, and might as well get it over with.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:33 pm
As they headed further in, it seemed as if time had not dared to touch this place. There was no dust, no...anything. Just clear, beautiful crystal.

Kaze looked around, each time they passed something he would feel that sense of deja vu.

As they neared the center, a large throne could be seen, made of a multi-colored crystal. Upon the throne were three small cats. One was black, one was white and the third was purple. All three had moon symbols upon their heads. The black one turned to them.

"Welcome Kaze, Natsu and Aniya."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:38 pm
Natsu had a somewhat stunned look form on his face. How did this cat know his name, and how exactly could it talk? He almost wanted to shout out who sent you, but decided against it seeing how he doubted that some secret organzitation would send talking cats. He felt somewhat paranoid at the moment, as he began to look around. A feeling of deja vu overwhelmed him, as if everything around this palace appeared to be familiar in some way.

He then finally said something after being quiet for a couple minutes. "Who are you, um.....cat things?" He said somewhat akwardly not knowing if they were actually cats or not. For all he knew they were mechanical.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:00 pm
The black cat laughed slightly. She knew they wouldn't have believed that she could talk.

"We really are cats."

The purple one giggled and jumped onto the floor. "I though kaa-san told you not to come here, ne Onii-chan?"

Kaze's eyes opened wide. "How the...?"

The white cat looked at the other two. "I think we should show ourselves in a way that they would understand."

The two other cats nodded and their moon symbols glowed. A white light emenated from them, blocking the view of the three teens. When the light desipated, three people were where the cats were.

"Mom!? Dad!? Diana!? You're the cats?!"  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Natsu took a step back, as he shielded his eyes from the light. When he lowered his eyes a look of disbelief formed on his face.

"How?" He asked, when he saw where the cats were, were now three people. To be more precise Kaze's family, but did that mean Kaze knew about this the whole time. He figured not seeing how he seemed to be just as confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:28 pm
Luna looked downward. "Gomen nosai Kaze...for never telling you the truth..." She looked back up at him. "For you see...you are and never were my child."

Kaze stared in dissbelief. "WHAT!?"  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:34 pm
Natsu had a shocked look on his face when he heard that Kaze's mom wasn't really his actual mom. He felt kind of akward for hearing it, thinking that it should be something that Kaze heard on his own rather then around other people. He was beginning to want to leave, seeing how it didn't seem to concern him. Atleast that's what he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:47 pm
Luna continued. "You are, on the other hand, the grandchild of my mistress Usagi, who was later known as Neo Queen Serenity."

"Yeah right...like I'm related to the first Queen of Crystal Tokyo..."

"Not just related Kaze...you are her direct decendant. Your mother is Neo Queen Serenity II, also known as Lady Serenity. You are the heir to both the Moon and Earth."

Kaze rolled his eyes. "Okay, uh, Mom? Dad? I think you had enough caffine for one day." But in the back of his mind, this all felt true.  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:53 pm
Natsu couldn't stand being quiet anymore, things were just way to confusing, and he wanted some answers. He began to slowly make his way towards him, as a look formed on his face that demanded information.

"If what you say is true, you must have some way to prove it." He suggested, as he glanced back towards Kaze. He didn't know why he wanted to find out wether what these people or cats were saying was true. Normally he would of just stayed quiet, and watched while everything happened, but he wanted to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:04 pm
Luna looked at Natsu. "Natsu...you want proof? I'm sure you both want to know if I am telling the truth or not. I'll show you."

She walked over to Kaze and placed her hand on his forehead. She closed her eyes. There was a slight burning sensation so Kaze closed his eyes too. When Luna removed her hand, there was a small moon symbol on Kaze's forehead. "That is your proof. The mark of the Silver Millenium. You may think it's glued on, but try to remove it and you will only cause Kaze pain. That mark is as much a part of him as your arm or your leg."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:08 pm
Natsu had an astonished look on his face. He knew that it was real, even though it didn't try and forcefully try and take it off. Deep down he knew that it was apart of him, so then why were him and Aniya able to enter as well. He then moved onto his next question.

"How were me and Aniya able to pass through the barrier then?" He asked, seeing how there must be some reason why they entered as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:11 pm
"The reason is because...you two are guardian warriors, sent to protect the heir to the Moon Kingdom."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:15 pm
"You're kidding right?" He asked, as a look of disbelief formed on his face. There was no way he was a guardian warrior to the royal family, or to anyone else for that matter. He then turned around, as he made his way towards the exit..

"This is some kind of sick joke. I can't be some guardian warrior." He said, as he stopped and looked over his shoulder at them. "There's just no possible way."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff