Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Prisoner of an Unknown Fate (1X1 Roleplay) (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:22 am
Disciple_Fan27
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus soon felt her pull him to the side and on to a bench, very surprised by her reaction."No, no, that was the only question that I needed to ask. Except well, I curious on your name. Since I won't call you master all the time, I got to know what your called, or I'd just be calling you human alot..." He said to her, looking to her as she had a determined face about him asking questions.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:40 pm
Çhantal M¥rtlë Rook:;
"I haven't told you my name yet?" Chantal stared at him blankly. She tilted her head and then gave him a questioning look. "Really? I'm sorry. My name is Chantal Rook." A smile on her face she held out her hand to shake his.

{[ooc: ]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:47 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to her, seeing she wasn't quite sure whether she had told him her name or not."If you did, I probably must have forgotten. Forgive me...." He said to her softly and took her hand."It's nice to meet you Chantal...." He said to her softly and shook her hand.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:40 pm
Chantal blushed slightly at the warmth of his hand before letting it go and staring around at their surroundings. She couldn't think of anything to say, and a quick glance out the window showed that it had started to rain. 'Well the outdoor portion of our tour is cancelled.' She thought before leaning back on the bench.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:05 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus smiled faintly, then saw her look out the window, seeing that the land outside was damp from the continuous rain. He glanced over to Chantal and asked,"Can we continue the tour of your estate? You can lead, because I do not know where I go..." He told her softly as he sat on the bench.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:11 pm
"Um, well okay." Chantal looked at the floor and started ticking off where they've been. "So, we've been to your room, the kitchens, the front entrance, uh, how about the library next?"

She smiled and lightly grabbed his sleeve. "Yeah we'll start there since it's closest." A few doors down Chantal stopped in front of some large oak doors and pushed them open.
The room was average sized but looked much larger from the floor to wall bookcases that were filled with many different books of various shapes and sizes. A table sat in the center with chairs all around.

{[sorry, no fancy stuff xD My computers rebelling against me >.<]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:20 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus nodded as she thought about where to go and instantly asked him about going to the library. As soon as she took his sleeve in her hand, he immediately followed after her as she led him over towards the library doors, hard oak doors, very large in comparison to his size. Once he stepped in, he was amazed by the size of the library, which was alot smaller than the libraries back in the Elvish lands."Very nice library..." He said softly to her as he walked around, not wanting to make a rude comment towards her library.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:06 pm
Chantal smiled as he wndered around the room, looking at the books. "So, would you like to stay here for a bit or move onto the next room?"
She watched as he turned towards her, and her grin widened. 'You know, he's sort of cute.' The thought passed through her mind, but as quick as it came Chantal cursed herself as she felt a light blush cover her face. 'I can't believe I just thought that.' She groaned and smacked her forehead. 'Ugh, so stupid.'

{[I can't think of any more rooms sweatdrop ]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus walked around for a few more moments, looking through the books, before he turned to Chantal and saw her as she smacked her forehead, groaning for an odd reason. He looked to her with a raised eyebrow and asked,"Are you alright, Chantal?" He asked her curiously.

((Music room?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:45 pm
"Huh? Oh, I'm fine, everything's fine." She grinned, faking her happiness. 'That was close.'
She aimelessly let her eyes wander the library before tuning towards the door. "Do you want to see the music room, or spend more time in here?"

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:35 am
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to her curiously and shrugged slightly in his head, nodding."Well, if you say so..." He said softly and went back to flipping through some of the books that were there. He found a few books that caught his interest, but very few of them he wasn't even able to understand. The dialect was different to ones that he knew, and there wasn't much Elvish books out there in the human world. He turned back to Chantal as he put a book away and nodded,"That sounds fine....let's go to the music room." He said to her and walked over to where she was.

((I have a few more ideas, but I don't mind if you want to visit only a few. Sorry for late post. Had a long Wednesday.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Chantal held the door open and watched as Sirinus exited. The door shut behind them and they turned a corner. "So," Chantal started. "Do you play any instruments?"
Curiosity got the better of her sometimes, and she really didn't enjoy the silence. It was odd though, no people around especially on such a rainy day. 'They're probably avoiding Sirinus.' She thought with a sigh and stopped in front of the music room door.

{[ooc: Aww, that's okay. And what other rooms? ]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:36 am
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus followed after her as she turned the corner and headed down the hall again. He heard her question and thought for a moment."Not really...the only instrument that I have tried to play was the flute...but I am not good at all." He said to her softly as she soon stopped in front of the music room.

((Maybe an entertainment room, or an art room. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:51 am

She laughed lightly at his comment and threw the doors of the room open. The room was wide, glass windows covered the far end wall and various chairs were scattered around the room around the instruments.

{[ooc:]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:53 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to her as she laughed at his comment."Well, it was a hard instrument..." He said to her softly and followed inside the music room."Wow, these must all be human instruments I see..." He said to her softly, wandering over to a violin. He glanced at it for a few moments and picked it up.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff