Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
First anime that got you hooked!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japanese Animation
  Anime from japan
  sorry ameriamation isn't Japaneses Americans making USA toons
  for the last time family guy isnt anime for christ sake!
View Results

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:47 pm
It was either Pokemon, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, or one of the Gundam titles.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 pm
Well the first anime i ever watched was pokemon and yugio. But i dont like them anymore. But i found this new anime called "Elfen lied" And im pretty hooked on that for now ^^  

Voidling

Familiar Foe

9,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain Benjamin G

Ruthless Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:18 pm
One Piece  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:31 pm
BLEACH! mrgreen  

kipke

4,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:37 pm
Lime Morphine
The earliest I can remember is Sailor Moon, although I obviously didn't know it was anime back then. After that, I'm sure it's Digimon, Beyblade, YuGiOh, the Dragon Ball series... etc.
InuYasha is what got me really obsessed.

Same list, just replace Dragon Ball with Pokemon and add Yu Yu Hakusho and Ruroni Kenshin. Like you, I had no idea they was anime (or even knew the word anime), just awesome shows. When Case Closed first aired on Adult Swim I got REALLY hooked and when they took it off I was bummed. After I refound it on YouTube, along with it being way more than just the 50 episodes and 2 movies and in Japanese, that's when I learned about 'anime' and 'mangas'. That was I think, 2006-2007.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:40 pm
It was both Dragonball z and Yu-gi-oh GX. After seeing those two I got hooked instantly. XD  

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100

Xenon756

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:51 pm
death note  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:36 am
Sailor Moon and Samurai Pizza Cats  

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

UrshyZ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:57 pm
Oh wow, I lost my anime-ginity to Sailormoon and Dragonball, when I was... hmm maybe 12,13? Been utterly addicted ever since x3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:24 pm
Honestly, I don't really even watch a lot of anime. I've seen Yugi-Oh and Pokemon, but not much else. I'm sure some animes might be good if I actually sat down and watched them, but I haven't. Sorry.  

PeachPunk

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100

Unfavoured Guest

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:47 pm
I was never really into anime, except for Pokemon, Digimon and Yu Gi Oh, which everybody watched. I watched some of the first season of Cardcaptors and some Sailormoon, but I couldn't really get intot those.
But a couple of years ago I got into Dragonball and now I've started watching One Piece, too. I guess I'd give Dragonball as the first anime I was really hooked on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:19 pm
Pokemon. sweatdrop Now I try to keep my self as far away from that show as much as possible. I like the shoujo kind of stuff now. I watched pokemon when I was like seven anyway.  

Human Counterpart

Kitai Sho

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:02 am
There was a lot of anime I know back then. I watched them occasionally but of course, I didn't know they were anime(s).

Some examples would be Pokemon, Digimon, Doraemon & Shin Chan. That was when I was in KG.

Then Animax was on and my cousin and I were watching Honey and Clover. It was then my cousin told me it's called an anime. I thought the shows on Animax were awesome. So I started watching them and got obsessed with Dragon Ball and Yuyu Hakusho.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:51 pm
Naoki_Himoto
I started with Sailor Moon, being a dork and recording the episodes while I was in school

Then it was Ronin Warriors (I think that was the name) then DragonBall Z, Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho xD

I love InuYasha and YYH both. DBZ is also great. I started watching YYH on Adult Swim, and I wasn't really interested in Saturday Night Adult Swim, because of all the gundam series-es. They seemed to run together with nothing going for me. Back in 2002, I was a fan of Space Ghost and O Canada. I was watching through Saturday out of boredom when those two shows really jumped out at me. I didn't see both from the beginning at first either. I forget where I picked up InuYasha at and YYH was at Maze's Castle and I was into Halloween stuff anyways. I like any show with ghosts in it. And at the time I thought I was looking at three guys and one girl at Maze's Castle. Well if a character has long hair, and you don't know Japanese hairdo styles, you think that Kurama's a girl. I'm not trained on boy with long hair, nevermind I've seen it on Jay from "Jay and Silent Bob" in the movie Dogma.  

Youko Sakura

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Epix_Yoyo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:39 pm
Well i first got hooked on anime wen i was 3yrs old it was dragonballz...i got instantly addicted 2 it but wen naruto and bleach came out i stopped watching it and wen the video games came out i stopped all anime but recently got back into anime watchin soul eater,highskool of the dead,vampire knight,kiba,naruto shippuden,and others  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff