Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
Tie up the person above you! (~revived~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An ok topic?
love it!
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
its ok.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
ummm... no comment...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
delete it, its terrible
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I voted, now wheres my ****** prize?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:57 am
"Hrrmm, i'm bored! You may collect some of the nearby pillows before i drop you. ..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:05 am
The female wuold hit the ground with a soft "oof" as she'd sit up, using her chin to sit herself up as she'd watch that of Tina and Alphonse. A muffled laughter would escape her gagged mouth as she watched how the male was tied up. "Karama, Karama". This thought would run through her mind as she watched, tugging at her cuffed hands and tied legs.  

Shy Risktaker

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:44 am
Tiina Brown
"Hrrmm, i'm bored! You may collect some of the nearby pillows before i drop you. ..."

*swings violently and cuts the rope and lands my feet. Then jumps to pounce you and pins you on your front, with one arm behind you* mmm i think not *looks at the tied up slave* as for you! its karma hehehe and youre next  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:59 am
"Then show me what you've got ...... rruurr"
She was eerily still.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:59 pm
Her grey opticals would widen as she'd flinch a bit, now in fear that she was "next". Her cheeks would burn a scarlet red now as she'd watch him, tugging now at her cuffed wrists with a bit more strenght.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:00 pm
Tiina Brown
"Then show me what you've got ...... rruurr"
She was eerily still.

*he gagged her mercilessly with a ball gag and ties her up in rough thick rope and handcuffed her wrists for extra measure* mmm im just getting started" he said. he then tossed her to the other bound slave "now rub against each other hmhmhm"  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:04 pm
With a small muffled gasps, she'd look over at the female that was tossed towards her. She'd glare at the male, a growl echoing in her throat as she attemtped to kick at the said male.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:18 pm
Shy Risktaker
With a small muffled gasps, she'd look over at the female that was tossed towards her. She'd glare at the male, a growl echoing in her throat as she attemtped to kick at the said male.

"now now play nicely" he pinched her cheek and laughed at her anger then caressed her cheek  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:22 pm
Another loud growl would escape her lips as she'd swing her legs around his, pulling as it would cause him to stumble and fall. A muffled laughter would escape her gagged mouth as she'd blush, smiling against the gag. "As I said before.. Don't touch me.. " She'd mumble this against the gag.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:26 pm
She looked at the other Girl, made a wink, and then rolled away.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:32 pm
*he grabbed tiina and tossed her into a bathtub and filled it with water then grabbed an electrowand* unless you want your galpal here to get the shock of her life, i suggest you two submit to my rule! *he smirked like a madman*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:53 pm
A gasps would be heard from the females gagged mouth as she'd begin to shake her head side to side, shaking in fear now as a small tear would trail down her cheek. Her heart would to race as she'd copy that of Tiina early, rollilng her form away.  

Shy Risktaker

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:45 pm
Shy Risktaker
A gasps would be heard from the females gagged mouth as she'd begin to shake her head side to side, shaking in fear now as a small tear would trail down her cheek. Her heart would to race as she'd copy that of Tiina early, rollilng her form away.

hehehe thats what I thought *walked toards the crying girl* shall i show some mercy hmmm?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:47 pm
The females eyes would widen as she'd try to move her form away from that of the male, more tears would stream down her face as her heart raced, causing her to pant against that of the gag. She'd shake her head side to side as her face grew a scarlet red, her body shaking as she'd continue to try and move away from the male.  

Shy Risktaker

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:50 pm
Shy Risktaker
The females eyes would widen as she'd try to move her form away from that of the male, more tears would stream down her face as her heart raced, causing her to pant against that of the gag. She'd shake her head side to side as her face grew a scarlet red, her body shaking as she'd continue to try and move away from the male.

*he picked her up and attached the cuffs to a hook hanging from the ceiling and walks around her slided the crop upon her flesh*  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games